STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

B7B53560-2839-460E-861E-D8F2A585C235.jpeg

Love this lat pull down attachment. It’s thick as hell so you work on your grip too
my fave vans of all time. i need to cop a size half down bc them vault joints run bigger than the reggie slip ons

i feel a slight plateau on my cut.

stuck at 195.8

gonna track macros seriously.

PI trip is 6/21 and i know i wont be lifting at least 1 week (Tattoo appt 5/11) so i need to adjust if im touching 180 by then.

this is the skinniest ive felt without feeling week.

honestly shout out to all the reggies in here who contribute advice and motivation.

also shout out to the trolls and weebs for added laughs

edit: forgot to add, my family had dim sum for Easter brunch. glorious
How many weeks have you been stuck?

6am Chamomile Tea, Banana
10 minute rowing machine warm up
Incline Barbell Press: 10x135/185/225
Flat Barbell Press: 10x225 8x275 4x315
Decline Barbell press: 8x275 2 sets

Skull crushers: 3x12 135
Rope pushdowns 4x25 95lbs

Barbell curls: 4x25 55lbs
Seated Dumbbell curls: 3x10 45lbs

Abs: Reverse crunches 4x25 - Trunk twists - 4x50 - Physio Ball crunches 4x25

Breakfast: spinach, mushroom, egg white omelet, cinnamon raisin toast, banana almond honey Yogurt.

Snack: Protein Bar

Lunch: Ribeye Steak, mixed green salad

Reminds me so much of Niketalk.

Add some calories. Eat come more, hell, you can take a full week off tbh. Your body adjusted to the lower cals. Up them for a bit. Then drop back next week.
thanks man. was hoping I wouldn't have to until may 11th week but I think ur right. may add some carb reseed meals this week

Boyyyy if you dont hush :lol:

Ive been on a deficit since AUGUST, hit multiple plateaus but you just gotta push through it. One week aint sht though lol if you do hit a wall though, play with your carbs and cardio to start, should help a lot.

If I’m trying to get my flat barbell bench press up, should I do flat dumbbell as the accessory or incline dumbbell?

Half of me is saying incline because it’s more challenging
The other half is saying flat because it’s more similar to the flat barbell and since it’s a more similar movement pattern and positioning it will carry over more... thoughts?

Boyyyy if you dont hush :lol:

Ive been on a deficit since AUGUST, hit multiple plateaus but you just gotta push through it. One week aint sht though lol if you do hit a wall though, play with your carbs and cardio to start, should help a lot.
welp. i met up with my goddaughter and her family. had a 24oz steak. chest day tomorrow morning gonna be glorious

If I’m trying to get my flat barbell bench press up, should I do flat dumbbell as the accessory or incline dumbbell?

Half of me is saying incline because it’s more challenging
The other half is saying flat because it’s more similar to the flat barbell and since it’s a more similar movement pattern and positioning it will carry over more... thoughts?

If you want to get it up then you should do a program specifically for that.

I always noticed that if I concentrated on incline BB then my flat automatically went up, I didn't do flat for a few months and only did incline then when I jumped back it was a world of difference.

my incline is way weaker than my flat or decline but i think that has to do with my shoulder problems.
but yea flat is all about programing for flat. not really an accessory thing. maybe get ur tricep strength up also

my incline is way weaker than my flat or decline but i think that has to do with my shoulder problems.
That’s how it should be. Different leverage and more mechanical disadvantage. Don’t know what “way” is for you though

Last edited:
saw this video about putting a 45 plate under a flat bench for the best incline angle with dumbbells.
tired it out and seemed legit.

hooping then full body been feeling pretty good lately too. just looking for more results.
probably need to eat a little more.

That’s how it should be. Different leverage and more mechanical disadvantage. Don’t know what “way” is for you though
by way i mean, my Max bench right nowis probably 265 270
I've never been able to incline more than 190.. right now im like 140 i struggle

Any recommendations for good weightlifting shoes ?

New Balance Minimus for a general weight training shoe.

Some people like Romaleos or Adipowers or any shoe with an elevated heel for squatting and other movements, but I feel they're unnecessary if you have good dorsiflexion.

Back
Top Bottom