STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nah there is no, "Things happen." Get your stuff together man before you hurt yourself.

Wake up and eat some damn breakfast.
Take some fruit/nuts with you to snack on during the day.
Eat lunch
Eat dinner
Buy a water bottle so you can stay hydrated.

No excuse man.

You aren't going to be posting in THIS thread and suffer from malnourishment.

Get em DC get em boi

Really sticking to my cut this week, staying under 1,900 calories and keeping the carbs low, it's tough but will be worth it.

KSteezy, instead of buying that prepackaged chicken patty, just buy a pack of chicken breasts from costco? YOU Control the sodium level then.

That's what I was thinking. I wash the chicken breasts (boneless and skinless only) and then season them and pop em right in the oven. Simple as that.

Do it on a Sunday and you have your meals for the week.

i havent worked out my legs in god knows how long :smh: last time i did i screwed up my back :x i was going sick on squats SMH

Guys, I just had a 24 hour bug. Lost 6-7 pounds by throwing up so much fluids and food in my stomach. Was horrible smh

Anyways, how do I to about getting back the lost weight? I'm Tryna bulk since I'm already skinny but losing 6-7 isnt good at all!

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday, just been drinking water and ginger ale, plus I hit the gym literally hrs before I started throwing up so if I'm unable to hit the gym for a couple days, at least I hit it recently.

I just feel so damn drained man smh
Numero uno is seriously wait til your almost 100% to hit the weights again and when you do take it easy at first. Dont kill yourself lifting heavy right away. Focus on eating light, scrambled eggs & toast is a good start. See if you can hold that down. Powerade zero, gatorade g2 would be a nice start also to because its not as heavily loaded with calories yet still has electrolytes & b vitamins to give your immune system a boost. Then if all goes well move onto regular food you were eating & see if can hold it down. 

Dont worry about those lbs. you lost, its water weight. You'll be fine in a couple days when your eating like usual. You should be back to where you were weight wise in a week.

Anyone got any suggestions on some lower back stretches? Been having a bad back from sports and I always think it effects my workouts since I always have to wear a back brace.

You should make sure you strengthen and stabilize the back musculature. Back extensions, reverse hyperextensions, deadlifts, etc.

Good mobility elements include the Jefferson Curl, Bridge movements(rotations, push ups, holds), back bends, seated pike stretch, and various spinal twisting movements..

Guys, I just had a 24 hour bug. Lost 6-7 pounds by throwing up so much fluids and food in my stomach. Was horrible smh

Anyways, how do I to about getting back the lost weight? I'm Tryna bulk since I'm already skinny but losing 6-7 isnt good at all!

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday, just been drinking water and ginger ale, plus I hit the gym literally hrs before I started throwing up so if I'm unable to hit the gym for a couple days, at least I hit it recently.

I just feel so damn drained man smh
Numero uno is seriously wait til your almost 100% to hit the weights again and when you do take it easy at first. Dont kill yourself lifting heavy right away. Focus on eating light, scrambled eggs & toast is a good start. See if you can hold that down. Powerade zero, gatorade g2 would be a nice start also to because its not as heavily loaded with calories yet still has electrolytes & b vitamins to give your immune system a boost. Then if all goes well move onto regular food you were eating & see if can hold it down. 

Dont worry about those lbs. you lost, its water weight. You'll be fine in a couple days when your eating like usual. You should be back to where you were weight wise in a week.

Good looks brother. Preciate the response!

went to costco and only spent $70 :pimp:

Last edited:
Daul City is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lets goooooooooooooooo

im ready to swell up my legs tmrw. been slacking past 2 weeks without this thread... now im b here full time again not missing a post......

:smokin

leg day tmrw... n shouldres n tris on saturday b4 the snow storm..

Just a friendly reminder...Stretch, stretch, stretch!

Pulled my hammy and jammed my damn knee in two damn steps when I was playing football the other day. :smh:

how is that whey from Costco?

that whey used to be good, but last time I bought it I felt like they might have changed the formula. The taste was just very different then before (not disgusting), but different. That C4 is a good deal at Costco though, too bad they only have fruit punch though

Ive had C4 in the past, that lemon...**** made my teef itch and was WAY too sweet 0]

Day one Keto was an effin success :pimp:

Went hard as hell during my gym sesh's. Checking out reddit/keto since last night almost non-stop, I'm pumped to say the least. Made some cheese taco shells a bit ago, they were good enough haha. Had a banana nut Quest bar for dessert, WAOW that was the best yet!

The drugstore.com deal died sometime last night, glad I didn't hesitate.

Anybody else doing Keto?

Last edited:
What are some good ab exercises besides planking? Also, what would increase my foot speed? Something like jumprope?

I already weightlift pretty regularly (chest, legs, arms), just wanted to add some stuff in when I go at night.

Back
Top Bottom