STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit some squats today, nothing crazy and Debo comes over and starts doing the unsolicited spot. :lol: just standing behind me and before I could rack it he is gone every time.

I just let him feel helpful. He was just standing behind me. Not actually spotting. Plus I was in a rack with safety’s. Wtf you doing anytime bro?

Home gym is at the terminal getting it Monday. Can’t wait to never go to anytime again.

69CE0F8F-FD10-4880-A14E-C372DF478DDD.jpeg

Stuck at my plateau of a one mile jog, I want to get to 6 straight and just float at that number. Any advice?

Mentioned this last month, but my sister and I reserved an Orange Theory Fitness class for my mom, her, and I for Mother's Day. Neither of us has ever gone before or ever attended a fitness class like this, so we were a bit worried about the intensity of the workout. That being said we all had a blast! :nthat:

We started off by doing strength training with the rowing machine as well as dumbbells. It was a good way to get the body pumped. Those dumbbell/push-up exercises were reminiscent of what all three of us do at home with our at-home workouts, so were felt pretty comfortable with that.

Following that, we moved to the treadmill/HIIT portion of the workout which was killer. I've never really had a workout hit me that hard, as I mostly do at home things that don't reach that level of intensity. It was very cool to see all the stats up on the board, and to also get a better feel for my body reacts to certain exercises. Just by being in that environment I noticed that I pushed myself a lot harder and got a little bit more out of each round.

As it's all said and done and I'm typing this right now I'm dead tired lol. The fact that we had to run around all day afterward as well as clean up the house didn't help -- but what did help was all the food I crushed after the workout :lol:. What made the class even better was that my sister, mom, and I all got to go/workout together. We've never really worked out together before, and we're all very involved in each other's progress/fitness journey. We all help each other out every single day, whether it's with meal prepping or form correction. All in all great day and def would love to go back for another class!

Here are some pics/my stats for the day. Pretty proud of myself for a first timer!:
1688x2250.jpeg.f156b22b0e5442afa8b2bdc7c3f37053.large

1266x2250.jpeg.126815fdc65a456b86eda52d928b69cf.large

1266x2250.jpeg.bb038f19d40e4c22b1c0da44c020394f.large

1266x2250.jpeg.6815c4676a5d4ec8874c7f19a0737444.large

1688x2250.jpeg.9c5ff8a3e9484854b13409063f00e15b.large

Does he have sponsors? Idk I don’t keep up with him.

If he does he needs to make them pay for insurance.

if i was i him i would have asked them not to post that. no way i’m hell he thought that was a good rep :lol:

Anyone in here tried the Perfect Push up off of Amazon..debating on getting one just for home workouts

Back
Top Bottom