STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I clamp dl cause the plates bounce all crazy.

bench never 1. For dumpability 2. To make sure I’m benching even and my busted right arm isn’t dragging. I see if the plates shift every set.

I usually clamp my squats. Sometimes I don’t

Sometimes I clamp, sometimes I don't.

I usually clamp on squat once I get to two 45 plates.
I never clamp on Deadlifts unless I get irritated because to plates are sliding to much.

Me too. :lol:

I bench with no spot a lot and I go just as hard. I got no fear of being pinned with no clamps.

if i get pinned on a bnech one more time im turning that to a hip thrust

giphy.gif

Stay in shape NT, please take a few minutes to vote.

Stay in shape NT, please take a few minutes to vote.

how do we vote when there’s no polls?

edit*
Nvrmind. Looks like all I gotta do is like the pics

Yea I get why some of y’all stop watching him lol.

what’s everyone thoughts on this?

look, I get it. You can still work out your quads doing quarter squats. but just because it’s efficient doesn’t means it’s optimal.

why short change yourself when science and research proves that a full range of motion will get you stronger and is more optimal.

I always look at training like money in your bank account.

your energy = money

you have a finite amount of energy per week to spend. So why spend it on quarter squats when you can get a better deal by doing a full range of motion squat?

thoughts?

^ stopped watching a while back. Theres only so much videos on working out you can have before **** gets repetitive and redundant.

One of those 90s singlets would be Fire. :lol:

I don’t even know how this works, I’ve never competed but my trainer has and we’re doing the same meet same weight class. :lol: :pimp: he’s gonna destroy my numbers.

Anyone done this program before?

Going to start it soon but trying to figure out what the bottom of the spreadsheet is for where it says "training 1RM for week __" below each week. It allows you to adjust the reps.

Back
Top Bottom