STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

29EA0AD2-8DFE-44F2-BDC4-AD749A12812F.jpeg

7851BD15-838D-49D2-BE45-3CFB8606203F.jpeg

deadlift mat came in. Seems thicker than horse stall mats???
Nice dude!

Depends, how thick is it? Pause.

Horse stall mats are either 1/2 or 3/4

My coach said my low bar squat form was bad and now I’m completely re-learning it lol.

I was doing like 10x5 with 225. I’m freakin cooked

Was able to order 300lbs of bumpers through rogue this morning. Got cart jacked in the middle of my damn order though and had to spend extra for my 25lbs bumpers. Order says 14-21 days to ship.

I literally act like I'm an mma fighter when i do my workouts in my living room. I side step foot shuffle after my push up and body squat set. I'm out here doing primate walks.

I have one 25lb dumbbell, and one 30 lb dumbbell.

I do miss heavy weights. But I also feel like this is helping a lot of us connect with our bodies. If you're concerned with flexibility and agility.

Nice man. Does the rack come with spotter arms?

Do you need the mat when benching? Might save you the need to pull out the mat each time you deadlift if you just designate one area for deads... Idk just throwing it some ideas for efficiency.

thanks. Yea I need the mat for benching cause I use a a crap ton of leg drive for the bench. Wish I could buy a separate mat for deadlifts but I spent too much $so I need to chill lol

the rack doesn’t come with safety arms, you gotta pay extra for them which sucks lol.

So what is the best site to buy an Olympic bar and weights? I feel if I go through amazon it will take the longest?

So what is the best site to buy an Olympic bar and weights? I feel if I go through amazon it will take the longest?

Rogue and RepFitness are the sites I have been eyeing but RepFItness isn't taking any orders until the end of this month. Rogue has been restocking slowly, just put your email in for the item you want and they'll send you a message once it is available. Just know it'll be sold out in minutes again.

Don't know much about Titan Fitness but they also have options.

Back
Top Bottom