STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

reign > all other drinks.
im not a huge redbull/bang/monster whatever drinker. usually they give me a huge boost and a huge crash.
but reign is just right. noce sustained energy and the flavors are great.

btw were there any good supp deals. last year GNC had that deal spend 100 get a 50 dollar gift card. plus like 40% off everything u bought

rogue-calibrated-lb-steel-plates-web2.jpg

Finally caught the restock and was able to scoop 2+ pairs of these.

Any of y’all follow Chris jones on IG?
Dude been wylin since he admitted to cheating on his girl , he already loved to rant but it’s on a whole new level now :lol: :lol:
Seems like he felt guilty af and now is trying to tune in to his mind/spirituality which is good

not following what’s going on right now exactly but I think he exposed some dude for being on roids now they’re beefing or something :lol:

Any of y’all follow Chris jones on IG?
Dude been wylin since he admitted to cheating on his girl , he already loved to rant but it’s on a whole new level now :lol: :lol:
Seems like he felt guilty af and now is trying to tune in to his mind/spirituality which is good

not following what’s going on right now exactly but I think he exposed some dude for being on roids now they’re beefing or something :lol:

I have:lol:
Dude is slowly going the Elliot hulse route if any of y’all remember him and strength camp.

him and Greg doucette is beefing lol.
I mean I’m glad dude is trying to find peace with his life but is he really when he’s posting 500+ stories a day ranting? :rofl:

edit*

he also posted a book review video for the art of war:lol::pimp:

70916FF9-12CF-4035-8279-42042EECCA2E.jpeg

new wrist wrap colors so sexyyy
I got the Stealth (black/grey) wraps a few years back and love them. I want the singlet just to show up full tryhard on leg days at Lifetime and make the full transition from short shorts to full on Spanx...

Also on my 4th pair of Notorious Lifts (2 OG blacks and 2 knit V2s) and can't imagine squatting in anything else.

I also picked up a pair of the black Monster mini bands from WSBB last night so that I can work through sticking spots on my squat. Been utilizing bands more often on barbell/SSB squats lately and have really liked the different feel/results so far.

i feel like if i lifted this much i'd have to rip the belt off everytime like larry wheels and get hyped

opinions/fax on belt squats? I see there are entire machines devoted to them but then I See youtubers who just do it w/a rack. then you've got others who just use a couple of wooden cubes but that looks dicey. thought it may be a decent exercise for aNYone to consider depending on the state of their shoulder

opinions/fax on belt squats? I see there are entire machines devoted to them but then I See youtubers who just do it w/a rack. then you've got others who just use a couple of wooden cubes but that looks dicey. thought it may be a decent exercise for aNYone to consider depending on the state of their shoulder

the belt squat is one of the best and favorite accessory for powerlifters to build their squat up.

the biggest advantage to the belt squat is that you can still somewhat mimic the squat without putting pressure on your spine.

squatting without the fatigue of a reg back squat is major keys. Do them as an accessory on your leg days. Or if you don’t barbell squat for whatever reason, they are a good replacement

I only wear a7 shorts. They’re $50 so obviously not worth it but I’m a clown 🤡 so just ignore me.

anyone try out Kevin Hart’s shorts?

Are inner shorts supposed to take the place of the compression shorts people usually wear under the shorts? In other words you free ball in them...

Hi guys,

I reviewed/compared Lululemon, Ten Thousand, and Fabletics Men shorts. Not sure if anyone will find this useful, but here you go.

Good timing and info :nthat: I actually just copped the 2 for 24 fabletics the other day. Just gotta remember to cancel my plan this week

Back
Top Bottom