STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It was literally +110 degrees here in South Texas today.

After my basketball workout... we decided to go swimming in a hidden river in a jungle that is a 5 minute drive from my house. When I am there I feel like I am in Northern Mexico. Below is a video of me swinging off of a rope tied to a tree into the river. I am wearing my Nike Kyrie 7... in true NT fashion.

Having fun in the sun all summer.

8):pimp:

IMG_5849~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230616-183350.jpg

Screenshot_20230616-183354.jpg

Last edited:
haven’t supplemented with creatine in a couple weeks, don’t really notice a performance in the gym difference yet but i do feel less sharp mentally…supposed to take ≈ month or so to fully deplete to baseline/normal levels, just wanted to a reset of sorts

haven’t supplemented with creatine in a couple weeks, don’t really notice a performance in the gym difference yet but i do feel less sharp mentally…supposed to take ≈ month or so to fully deplete to baseline/normal levels, just wanted to a reset of sorts
been off creatine for awhile. might restart again after I cut down significantly. running at 215 lbs. as of the moment. got to go down at 200 lbs. (realistic expectation).

It was literally +110 degrees here in South Texas today.

After my basketball workout... we decided to go swimming in a hidden river in a jungle that is a 5 minute drive from my house. When I am there I feel like I am in Northern Mexico. Below is a video of me swinging off of a rope tied to a tree into the river. I am wearing my Nike Kyrie 7... in true NT fashion.

Having fun in the sun all summer.

8):pimp:
Socks and shoes in the river? You a wild boy:lol::lol:

6/6 again despite all odds with a mid-week cross country business trip :lol: :nthat: Finally back at that point where I get excited to work out again because gainz (technically losses because I am trying to lose weight but you get it :lol: ).

Diet has probably been the most challenging part trying to juggle what/when I eat because I can't do my intermittent fasting all the time :ohwell:

There are a few rocks at the bottom... so I would rather be safe than sorry :lol::lol:
Your feet hit the bottom right after impact? That doesn't sound too safe if water is barely deep enough to be fully submerged. That does look fun as hell though. Hoping we get some warmer weather here soon as I'm ready for some summer activities like lazy river floating where there's a rope swing halfway down the river and also this log that's about ten feet above the water and maybe like 15-20 feet long where you try walking down as long as you can and it gets narrower as you get to the end.

I will always prioritize flat bench on my chest days but I do at least hit incline twice a week & most of my accessory work on chest day is upper chest related

I've found floor presses to be much easier on the shoulder.

It's been fun weighing myself before and after doing cardio outside in this Texas heat. Usually I'll come home and have lost 3 pounds. Of course I'll put most of it back on when I start filling back up with water and a little food.

Back
Top Bottom