STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

damn, doesn’t even look like the same person
The skinny version could get the pill.
leon.png

Couldn't cuff a former fatty though, she might revert back to her final, fatter form.
hubie.png

Mannnnnnn!

Am I wrong? Hitting PRs is like an RNG video game, you just gotta go with the gawds sometimes.
skip1.png

It's been days I did "everything right" and bombed on stage and times I went up on the platform effed up and stole the show.

The skinny version could get the pill.
leon.png

Couldn't cuff a former fatty though, she might revert back to her final, fatter form.
hubie.png

🤣🤣🤣 how would you know if you if she was a former fat tho? plus that relationship weight is real, it’s like +15 on average 😮‍💨

Props to the dude who invested at the 55lb loss mark or earlier because he saw the vision :smokin

dudes really be outchea thinking like this 😂

This program will get you to 500, if you really aiming for it. It's a 10week program, once a week. I ran it three times in a row, went from just over 3plates to over 500

I’m gonna run this. I remember you posting about it when you were doing it
Just deadlifted for the first time since January/February and got up to 245 for my last 5.
A little disappointed tbh but I haven’t been doing it so it’s to be expected

Last edited:
I’m gonna run this. I remember you posting about it when you were doing it
Just deadlifted for the first time since January/February and got up to 245 for my last 5.
A little disappointed tbh but I haven’t been doing it so it’s to be expected
It's a solid program. I remember the first four weeks being tough cuz of the circuit, but those accessories are what really help.

Careful to not try to increase your max by a huge amount either.

Am I wrong? Hitting PRs is like an RNG video game, you just gotta go with the gawds sometimes.
skip1.png

It's been days I did "everything right" and bombed on stage and times I went up on the platform effed up and stole the show.
Totally felt that. I don’t power lift or compete but I do log & set certain goals.. I’ve had days where I don’t feel like walking in the gym become some of my best sessions & the ones I’m hype about not so much smh

🤣🤣🤣 how would you know if you if she was a former fat tho? plus that relationship weight is real, it’s like +15 on average 😮‍💨

dudes really be outchea thinking like this 😂

You'd know because you'd peep old pictures before it got serious. And any broad that lost a whole nother person in weight is gonna have some stretch marks. That'd help you peep game.
hhh4.png

And that "relationship weight" doesn't apply to gym gawds and gawdesses. The hell you gain weight by dating if your gym game is serious?
mjlol.png

You really acting brand new ITT, Mr. I Don't Follow a Program.
ufdup.png

You'd know because you'd peep old pictures before it got serious. And any broad that lost a whole nother person in weight is gonna have some stretch marks. That'd help you peep game.
hhh4.png

And that "relationship weight" doesn't apply to gym gawds and gawdesses. The hell you gain weight by dating if your gym game is serious?
mjlol.png

You really acting brand new ITT, Mr. I Don't Follow a Program.
ufdup.png

stretch marks come standard on many a model of women these days tho, some of which have never touched fatness, but a take point that it would eventually be come to light either through discovery or of her own volition as people who lose weight in the whole person metric are fasho going to let you know about it.

the relationship weight may not apply to women who go gym it’s just an anecdotal statistic i remember from an article…

stretch marks come standard on many a model of women these days tho, some of which have never touched fatness, but a take point that it would eventually be come to light either through discovery or of her own volition as people who lose weight in the whole person metric are fasho going to let you know about it.

the relationship weight may not apply to women who go gym it’s ju st an anecdotal statistic i remember from an article…

Any dude not locking down a gym girl lawst, especially the older you get.
manny.png

And it's a big difference between regular-old tiger stripes and "I used to be two people but defused like Gotenks".
stopitslime.png

how would you know if you if she was a former fat tho?

her own volition as people who lose weight in the whole person metric are fasho going to let you know about it.

Dog. No lie, one of my friends I’m with was on Bumble last night and he came across this in kind of thick chick that was cute. He was scrolling them we came across this and I made him screenshot it then send it to me for purposes of this thread
IMG_1508.jpeg

They will let 100% you know :lol: :lol:

And I actually feel like seriously dating has improved my overall fitness. Living the washed lifestyle (not partying on weekends, not going out multiple times during the week, having a more consistent schedule, etc) has improved my fitness.

Dog. No lie, one of my friends I’m with was on Bumble last night and he came across this in kind of thick chick that was cute. He was scrolling them we came across this and I made him screenshot it then send it to me for purposes of this thread
IMG_1508.jpeg

They will let 100% you know :lol: :lol:

And I actually feel like seriously dating has improved my overall fitness. Living the washed lifestyle (not partying on weekends, not going out multiple times during the week, having a more consistent schedule, etc) has improved my fitness.

😂😂😂 it’s a light joke ting 😮‍💨, but seriously i understand impetus/motivating principle of being proud to have lost a substantial amount of weight…now i wouldn’t necessarily want to date them but think it’s a real accomplishment worthy of ‘bragging’ about.

i think just as a general rule of thumb a lot of folks fall off when they get into a relationship, when dating all parties tend to still be in the ‘representative’ stage and there’s still some newness or desire to impress, as comfort creeps in so does the weight 😂. it’s something like +15 in the 1st year alone once folk get serious

i think just as a general rule of thumb a lot of folks fall off when they get into a relationship, when dating all parties tend to still be in the ‘representative’ stage and there’s still some newness or desire to impress, as comfort creeps in so does the weight 😂. it’s something like +15 in the 1st year alone once folk get serious

No doubt! I remember my last serious girlfriend and I went on a break for 3 months and during that time she lost weight (nothing crazy, like 7 lbs but she mentioned it :lol: ). I definitely wasn't in my best shape by the end of it and for a period after

Ironically, I weigh less now but since I achieved a new "baseline" that is lower, I currently think I am in bad shape :lol: I'm less focused on pure weight though and more about body composition which I can see and feel changing so I'm headed in the right direction.

2 straight weeks hitting the 100 DBs at the max end of my rep range, it’s time to move on but the rack at my gym jumps straight to 120s.. FML

Back before you switched up on us and moved to boxing 🥊
I got bored with powerlifting once I took up boxing. Made me start enjoying running too. I'm definitely in better overall shape and health.

Won't lie sometimes I do miss the days of bending the barbell with mad 45s but I doubt I'll ever go that heavy again

Question

I can't lift due to restrictions from the dr but i can do aerobic like treadmill, elliptical, etc. Question is where will i see the most benefit ? Curious cause i go to the gym and I'm seeing zero results.

Back
Top Bottom