STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i was at the gym tonight and there was a profesional basketball player there.. Anyone at there gym get any celebs?

a lot of Pistons players have practiced/workout at my gym plus a former detroit lions great and a former nfl player a long with a bunch of NBDL/Euro league pros

and a current known NHL player, forgot his name though. he only is there during the off season he drives a silver GTR :x :x :x :x

:smokin

my dam pm's still don't work!!!!!!!!!!

i had AJ Price from the pacers.. about 5 yrs ago at my first gym i missed Batista from wwe by 5 minutes

I'd just go to Wal-Mart...digital scales in there are only $20-25 and will be worth it.

Damn homie, only 36g? 1 can of Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna is 0.5g of fat and 26g protein.

ehh u sure?

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-bumble-bee-chunk-light-tuna-i88879

unless you're talking about a bigger sized can.. im talking abotu the cat-food sized cans. even then, i doubt the fat content would remain the same if the protein content doubled.

either way, tuna >>>>>>

Positive. Sorry for the sideways pic.

The one thing I will say though is the calories don't add up to me...but I guess that's why they say there's about 2 servings per can. Also, I realized there's actually 1g of fat per can rather than 0.5g like I said before.

____

Looking up some caffeine tabs on eBay but what's a good dosage? I don't want to be about that vampire life when I want to sleep...

____

Some co-workers were telling me about this diet earlier...where you ate 500 calories/day :lol: :lol: :lol:

They were arguing with me when I said that it wasn't healthy and was a crash diet. Ended it when I told em they won't be able to maintain it for life.

Last edited:
Need help with this!
 So this year i stopped eating meat... Just veggie/fruit and seafood is in the fridge, I workout a little bit 6 days a week
-run 2 miles.. (run/walk)
-do 100 crunches on a crunch machine
-50 shoulder presses
-50 chest presses

and thats it... like i said 6 days a week,.. Not sure of the weights, Its a pin you pull out and re-place at a higher/lower weight.. When something feels easy, i go to the next level. Ive been doing this for about 2 1/2 months,

- Havent seen a weight loss, do not see any "toning"

This is usually my meal plan.. Literally all i eat every day
Breakfast- oatmeal - brown suger- blueberrys
lunch- bowl of fruit- cup of greek yogurt
mid day-small salad
dinner- piece of fish, one cup of white rice, a veggie side.

I do not drink carbonated beverages, But used to prior to these 2 1/2 months

Does anyone have any input here? Should i be using a powder or mixture drink thing? (from like GNC?)

I feel I eat really healthy, and workout is alright... I dont see where I am messing up to see NO results!!
Try P90X or Insanity

If you go to buy protein powder, buy isolate, read the labels to make sure calories is not too high.

green tea is known to boost metabolism, try having a cup of matcha with your breakfast

first thing in the morning drink like 500ml of water before breakfast

before every meal have 500ml of water

switch up your white rice with brown rice or quinoa

Last edited:
Need help with this!
 So this year i stopped eating meat... Just veggie/fruit and seafood is in the fridge, I workout a little bit 6 days a week
-run 2 miles.. (run/walk)
-do 100 crunches on a crunch machine
-50 shoulder presses
-50 chest presses

and thats it... like i said 6 days a week,.. Not sure of the weights, Its a pin you pull out and re-place at a higher/lower weight.. When something feels easy, i go to the next level. Ive been doing this for about 2 1/2 months,

- Havent seen a weight loss, do not see any "toning"

This is usually my meal plan.. Literally all i eat every day
Breakfast- oatmeal - brown suger- blueberrys
lunch- bowl of fruit- cup of greek yogurt
mid day-small salad
dinner- piece of fish, one cup of white rice, a veggie side.

I do not drink carbonated beverages, But used to prior to these 2 1/2 months

Does anyone have any input here? Should i be using a powder or mixture drink thing? (from like GNC?)

I feel I eat really healthy, and workout is alright... I dont see where I am messing up to see NO results!!
Try P90X or Insanity

He's not eating enough to do that imo...I feel as though he'd be burnt out with that severe calorie deficit...

a month or so ago i could barely do 4 pushups :wow:
today i did 35 :pimp:
a month or so ago i couldnt run a mile. few months ago i could barely run 3 min :wow:
today i ran 1.5 miles nonstop :pimp:
down about 35 lbs so far :D
******* gonna be mirin soon

in a month you lost 35?? awesome dude
How'd you do it? any tips?

a month or so ago i could barely do 4 pushups :wow:
today i did 35 :pimp:
a month or so ago i couldnt run a mile. few months ago i could barely run 3 min :wow:
today i ran 1.5 miles nonstop :pimp:
down about 35 lbs so far :D
******* gonna be mirin soon

in a month you lost 35?? awesome dude
How'd you do it? any tips?

I don't think he means he lost 35 lbs in 1 month but he lost 35 lbs since he started exercising...could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I have a question about weighing meat...no ayo.

I cooked a burger earlier but I didn't weigh it till after it was cooked...7 ounces.

It was made with 80/20 ground beef so for a calorie counting program, would I put it 7 oz of beef or 7 oz of 80/20 ground beef?

The protein difference is significant which is why I'm asking.

I cooked a burger earlier but I didn't weigh it till after it was cooked...7 ounces.

It was made with 80/20 ground beef so for a calorie counting program, would I put it 7 oz of beef or 7 oz of 80/20 ground beef?

You basically just answered your own question. :lol:

And calorie wise, the fat content is what would be more important...since the difference would account for a greater amount calories.

Last edited:
With the Fall 2012 semester starting up for me this coming Monday (the 27th), I'll have to start going back to the gym at nights again. Dreading that :smh: .

laugh.gif
 that pic is a little old now, i went on a pretty serious cut this summer and im down to 9% at 195 lbs at the moment.

Sneaker King is just mad that I look better than him AND can beat him up

Last edited:
^^ cut like 20 lbs of water weight and you will :lol:

got a question..

should i be weighing my self before or after i workout? Ive always read that being consistent is the key to weighing in so ive always done it on Mondays after working out, which is usually around 6-8 PM and ive seen steady weight loss

busting my butt for an upcoming fight/half marathon this month. :smh: wish i was cool with being regular........... naw :nthat:

^^ cut like 20 lbs of water weight and you will :lol:

got a question..

should i be weighing my self before or after i workout? Ive always read that being consistent is the key to weighing in so ive always done it on Mondays after working out, which is usually around 6-8 PM and ive seen steady weight loss

I'd say first thing in the morning or after a dump

If you must weigh yourself at the gym, i'd say before.

I find myself drinking too much water during a workout and it throws off my weight.

Last edited:

You basically just answered your own question. :lol:

And calorie wise, the fat content is what would be more important...since the difference would account for a greater amount calories.

I'm feeling slow today from lack of sleep...

7 oz of boneless beef, cooked is 38.78g fat, 52.25g protein, 572 calories...
7 oz of ground beef, 80% lean, 20% fat is 39.2g fat, 33.65g protein, 498 calories...

This is all according to the Calorie Counter app...

After cooking, wouldn't I lose fat/protein?

Back
Top Bottom