STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just had some Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Smh couldn't find a single damb thing on the menu that was healthy. Every entree had 1200-2000 calories and 40+ grams of fat and was sooo fried. Don't like salad but almost got one anyways.

Felt disgusting. Smh.

Man, just enjoy your food when you go out to eat... :lol:

*edit*

If you're going to cop a grill, getting one in September or beyond, is a good idea. They are dumb cheap off-season.

Last edited:
I have an outdoor grill, i love it.

on a side note, LA Fitness is pretty dope. I mean, it doesn't have absolutely everything that Lifetime offers, but on the strength of all the new equipment, place is pretty legit.

I have an outdoor grill, i love it.

on a side note, LA Fitness is pretty dope. I mean, it doesn't have absolutely everything that Lifetime offers, but on the strength of all the new equipment, place is pretty legit.

Yea LA Fitness has everything I need, I`m just scared to see how it will look come new years.

So Charcoal or Gas Grill?

Saw this on tumblr. Looks :pimp:

No-Bake Nutella Protein Cookies

These sweet little cookies are easy peasy with only 3 ingredients, and are packed with protein—a whopping 8 grams per cookie! Enjoy with a cold glass of almond milk as a post workout “indulgence” :smile:

Ingredients:

1 scoop chocolate protein powder
2 tablespoons Nutella (or almond butter + 1/2 tsp cocoa powder)
1-ish tablespoon peanut butter (I used Justin’s all-natural)

Mix all these ingredients up in a bowl until smooth. Roll into balls, place on a plate and flatten slightly, and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.

Saw this on tumblr. Looks :pimp:

No-Bake Nutella Protein Cookies

These sweet little cookies are easy peasy with only 3 ingredients, and are packed with protein—a whopping 8 grams per cookie! Enjoy with a cold glass of almond milk as a post workout “indulgence” :smile:

Ingredients:

1 scoop chocolate protein powder
2 tablespoons Nutella (or almond butter + 1/2 tsp cocoa powder)
1-ish tablespoon peanut butter (I used Justin’s all-natural)

Mix all these ingredients up in a bowl until smooth. Roll into balls, place on a plate and flatten slightly, and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.

Just made these. Currently letting them sit in the freezer. I used 3 tablespoons of mixed chocolate BP2 and ON chocolate protein. I'll let you know how they came out.

300 calories total. Don't have the other specs in front of me to add everything up.

Leg day is a KILLER for those in my periphery :lol:

Back/Front squats, SLDL/Romanian deads

If I can't hear em, they ain't really happen :rofl:

Used my Adidas today, :wow: wow what a difference

lol thats wild, i don't get the protein gas. i always see the meme's with the disgusted face on them lol

was supposed to do back after my clients today.

fell asleep on my couch for 3 hours.

smh.

taking my mom out for her bday w fambs to pincic garden?

first time having kbbq.

idk i think my body needed a deload week. all i did was legs day this week.

i think im depressed.

/rant

Today was the end of my deload week...

While i'm glad it's over (Mainly due to my feeling of it being a waste, but knowing it's necessary)

I'm glad I did it, I feel refreshed after doing so

Today was the end of my deload week...

While i'm glad it's over (Mainly due to my feeling of it being a waste, but knowing it's necessary)

I'm glad I did it, I feel refreshed after doing so
It won't feel like a waste when you get back to the gym. All the pent up gymgrerssion will be released. Good luck brahh!!!

A little over a week into my S&C internship and I've learned so much already. Don't even notice I'm putting in 12-14 hours a day during camp cuz I love it, all tho I feel it when I get home and I'm knocked out before 9:30.

I just checked my LA Fitness check in history, and I went to the gym 162 out of a possible 221 days so far in 2013.

That comes out to 73 percent or just about 3 out of every 4 days. 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just ordered somemore Xtend because I`m about to run out. Anyone ever take Purple Wraath? Xtend has been good for me and it has more BCAAs than Purple Wraath, but Purple Wraath is suppose to be "more" than a BCAA. I might try it one day seeing its cheaper too.

I also ordered 10 lbs of Trutein (CPBC and Pumpkin Pie) I dont need protein but I always order a decent amount of stuff so I wont have to later.

lemme know how you like that pumpkin pie flavor. trutein usually flavors their protein well. the texture is a different story though.

yeah that cinnabun is good and i liked the banana cream and vanilla. my favorite blend has to be xf up 2.0. plenty of people don't like the macros. hopefully 3.0 is released soon. their flavoring is great.

Back
Top Bottom