STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I already knew the fitness industry was full of hustlers but I just hate the impact dudes like Kali Muscle have on little kids. I mean sure you can argue that kids shouldn't look up to these guys, but in a sense these dudes help motivate kids and when you are straight lying to kids Sayig you never did roids you only used so and so protein or whatever crap it makes me mad.

One thing I've noticed is that we as humans try to over complicate things so when we don't achieve our goals we use the false complications as the reason we failed. I've had chicks ask me what shakes I take to lose weight, my pops looked at my bottle of orange triad and said "this must be what you use to lose weight, I'm gonna buy some"

Like its almost people would prefer you tell them "I took 4 trutein shakes a day to lose weight" then to say "I went to the gym every day and changed how I ate" when you tell them there are no products that will make you fit they look at you like "o_O quit flexing bruh"

Since its being tossed around here , would like to know and hear some insight about those dealing with hair loss , and if they have tried propecia and there results

There's a lot more than being recruited by a big D1 school than just a height, weight, and 40 times lol

Is a guy at that dudes stats capable of playing at a D1 program? Absolutely.

the best is when people give excuses why they can't lose weight or be in better shape. i tell people to eat less and exercise more. they look at me like i'm the stupid one - like it CAN'T be THAT simple.

:lol:
I dont know why ya'll so butt hurt when these guys dont admit to the juice. Its friggin illegal and why would they put themselves at such risk and admit it? These guys are in the spot light, and if they admit it, the feds would be knocking at their door. Not because of personal use but because of suspicions of distribution.

I dont think anyone of them say "eat this. do that and you'll look like me" Ya'll just assume this ****.

I dont know why ya'll so butt hurt when these guys dont admit to the juice. Its friggin illegal and why would they put themselves at such risk and admit it? These guys are in the spot light, and if they admit it, the feds would be knocking at their door. Not because of personal use but because of suspicions of distribution.

I dont think anyone of them say "eat this. do that and you'll look like me" Ya'll just assume this ****.

Have you ever seen Kali muscles videos?

SMH ALL U GUYS GOTTA DO IS SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND TAKE YOUR VITAMINS.

What he says youll look like him if you eat a pallet of top ramen?
if you believe that then I dont know what to say

children believe in Santa Clause, don't know how you find it hard to believe a little kid watching youtube will listen to him. Heck Chris Jones had an 11 yr old write him and ask bodybuilding advice.

Last edited:
Since its being tossed around here , would like to know and hear some insight about those dealing with hair loss , and if they have tried propecia and there results
there was a long misc thread on it. Cliffnotes: propecia, not even once.

This

Damb... no1 noticed im back. Guess i'll go back.
you seem annoying

children believe in Santa Clause, don't know how you find it hard to believe a little kid watching youtube will listen to him. Heck Chris Jones had an 11 yr old write him and ask bodybuilding advice.
Aint talking about kids. We talking about grown *** men.

Hit a PR today on squats at 385. Double my weight so Im semi happy. Im coming for you 4 plates 
devil.gif

Unreal, but looks like he's been training his whole life, genetics plus starting at an early age, led to his results.

The vector is keeping me away from Nano's, can't **** with it. Nike Free's work well for me, flat enough for power lifts as well.
lol @ the slurp fest, his jaw tho??!!! lmao

but yea, had no idea dude really has been shredded, hes like the only bodybuilder who has "the genetics" everyone loves to talk about

dont get me wrong, i know genetics plays a role, but its over played, most champion bodybuilders didnt look like Jeff in their younger years (and most of them including Arnold weren't even impressive) 

bottom line, yall need to stop playing into this genetics deal, things like running fast, jumping high, abnormal IQs, abnormally large lung capacities, legit cat-like reflexes etc. are true genetic measurements, some guy training hard, dieting strictly, and roiding to 260 is not a genetic feat 

It's actually not racist, stereotype sure, racist no. I assume all the cats that use BBC genetics are racist too huh?
So stereotypical and ignorant, cool.
laugh.gif

Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but don't know which part of your statement is dumber:

- All State linebacker as a white kid
- Since he's white, good enough to play D1-AA, that's the ceiling you gave him, you know 'cause he's a white kid from Washington
- By 4.5, think you meant he ran that 40 time, which in your eyes is good enough for a white kid from Washington.

Nope, they're all stupid any way you slice it.
what's "the vector"?
Reebok logo.
like how you dodged the bbc question tho

Yeah I'm bulking. Newb question, but how long should I bulk for? :wow:

I appreciate any food prep tips I can get. The chicken and steak I make is the least flavorful thing I've ever eaten in my life.
First and foremost realize that not all food is going to "taste good". Don't treat food as a reward or a source of pleasure; treat it as a source of fuel for your body. That said, it's very possible to make good tasting, nutritious food.
Did you read my earlier post re: shortcuts?

That's funny, I'm 23 now, have been working out since roughly 12 and I look nothing like that guy... lol
23 year old crew checking in...

My money is betting its that lame *** djkota or whatever who got all pissey when he posted his pic and people told him he wasnt big LOL
forgot about dude. he wasn't all that small but he needed to be taken down a notch

Back
Top Bottom