STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

right. those skinny bars bend with ease, have you looking like superman n **** lol. The thicker, olympic bars handle that **** no prob. I love seeing the bar bend on the occasions I do decide to max out weight.

argggg i love yogurt. so good for burning my fat. i just feel as i get lower, eating a couple chobani's a day may start to hold me back because of the 18-19g of sugar. Any other options? I've tried plain, wayyyyyyy to bitter. couldn't get past a couple spoonfuls. i know the high sugar content comes from the fruit, but i'm wondering if any of you have found other kinds that have lower sugar without sacrificing too much flavor and protein.

I eat the plains with a scoop of natty pb. Or u can try fage plain. I eat chobani plain wit little cinnamon and natty pb. Gets the job done. 20+G protein. Or just get some granola.

I eat the plain and either throw a packet of Splenda, half scoop of protein or 1 tbsp of PB in it.. Or all three.

and the splenda really helps? its so bitter to me I couldn't believe it. I really want to eat the fage one, the 0%, but the taste drove me away.

never thought about mixing pb in it....how does it mix? being that its so thick and yogurt is so light in texture

and the splenda really helps? its so bitter to me I couldn't believe it. I really want to eat the fage one, the 0%, but the taste drove me away.

never thought about mixing pb in it....how does it mix? being that its so thick and yogurt is so light in texture
mixes great.. the yogurt turns brown instantly. thats how good it mixes. its not the best tasting but its easy to eat.

mixes great.. the yogurt turns brown instantly. thats how good it mixes. its not the best tasting but its easy to eat.

my man. good looks. I use super low sugar pb, so if that mixes, thats definitely an alt to the chobani and I'd actually be adding protein to it. I'll try it later today.

when you're cutting, its amazing how much better food tastes. How strong the flavors are when you wean off of the processed sugars and high salts. I'm planning to cut all fall and winter. I'll cheat occasionally to maintain sanity, cider mills and thanksgiving, but for the most part, I'll be pretty strict. It's wild the changes you notice just after a couple days of discipline and cardio. It's one of the reasons I have little sympathy for those that say they can't. (my sympathy comes in the form of ailments, disabilities, injuries, or illnesses that prevent certain abilities. Being lazy is not an illness. imo)

Edit. Somebody just recommended sugar free jam too that I can put in the yogurt. I have a sugar free blackberry jam at home that i use for pb & j sandwiches. it's sweetened with splenda. Try that out!

Last edited:

The Gainz

anyone use this? I had some other vegan/organic protein but decided to try this one since i heard some good things. Tastes amazing and the ingredients are on point. Gonna monitor the effects of this powder for 2 weeks
nerd.gif
Gonna give this a shot and see if I like it.  I'm partial to Garden of Life's protein as far as plant based stuff goes.

405 will make some bars bend, it all depends on the bar. At my gym it doesnt bend with 405 and I wouldnt want it to personally.

right. those skinny bars bend with ease, have you looking like superman n **** lol. The thicker, olympic bars handle that **** no prob. I love seeing the bar bend on the occasions I do decide to max out weight.

argggg i love yogurt. so good for burning my fat. i just feel as i get lower, eating a couple chobani's a day may start to hold me back because of the 18-19g of sugar. Any other options? I've tried plain, wayyyyyyy to bitter. couldn't get past a couple spoonfuls. i know the high sugar content comes from the fruit, but i'm wondering if any of you have found other kinds that have lower sugar without sacrificing too much flavor and protein.
Try some stevia.  Vanilla flavored.  If you're about that hippie life.  Otherwise, you should be good with the Splenda.  I usually toss almonds and a bit of chocolate PB2 into mines.

Cacao nibs and wild honey from Colorado in my plain brobani. I can pound plain brobanis and ages with nothing added. Can't do the same for store brands like the whole foods one.

They might as well drop the board shorts from the physique division it's pretty much the 70s bodybuilding division lol

why do they wear those stupid shorts anyways? doesn't the term 'physique' mean the entire body anyways? all they seem to get judged on is abs. they might as well just wear jeans and tee's and just lift their shirts up like the Situation

I'm training for a vacation in Vegas for NYE

Lmao

But I want to record my progress here so expect a pic at te end of each month

Here is the first:

anyone use this? I had some other vegan/organic protein but decided to try this one since i heard some good things. Tastes amazing and the ingredients are on point. Gonna monitor the effects of this powder for 2 weeks :nerd:
Gonna give this a shot and see if I like it.  I'm partial to Garden of Life's protein as far as plant based stuff goes.

405 will make some bars bend, it all depends on the bar. At my gym it doesnt bend with 405 and I wouldnt want it to personally.

Try some stevia.  Vanilla flavored.  If you're about that hippie life.  Otherwise, you should be good with the Splenda.  I usually toss almonds and a bit of chocolate PB2 into mines.

or get some of that 0 calorie Walden Farms caramel syrup. It's legit. The chocolate one is decent but not as good. You can get it from vitacost.com and I got a 10$ off 30$ code/link, which you can still stack with their BOGO, cashback, and other deals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom