STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Started to get back into things by attempting a mile run today..

One of my wisdom teeth spots started bleeding.. Minor but enough to let me know I still need to sit out for awhile. Should be cool by Monday cause it was just 2-3 spits of blood.

Looking to gain mass + definition, was using an app before but it seems like one of you guys may already have a legit workout.

165 lbs, 5'11.

Sidenote: Why is there not a site where you can input characteristics and what you're looking for and every day it generates a new workout of the day for you? BRB copyright.
why isnt there? Because consistency is way more helpful in terms of making progress. Switching up your routine daily isn't as productive.

Another week in the books. We finally got some Tendo units in and used em on bench to really measure the velocity of each rep on my dynamic sets. They also get u competing with others ur working with. Also used chains on my heavy day for bench. Started snatching this phase and now I'm determined to get 225 lol. Y'all have a good weekend.
Those are the things you hook up with a wire to the bar and they measure power output?

u damb strong.

i dont see why u wouldn't be @ 225 by thanksgiving.

keep working hard :nthat:

Lol figured that was weak. Lol gaining some fat buy my chest and arms are getting big lord I want my lifts to get good now because this next cut is gonna be brutal gonna try to finally get down to 200-190.

Lol figured that was weak. Lol gaining some fat buy my chest and arms are getting big lord I want my lifts to get good now because this next cut is gonna be brutal gonna try to finally get down to 200-190.
Im right there with you, I want to keep growing but at the same time I cant handle putting on anymore fat 
mean.gif

When you starting your cut? I got about 25lbs or so to get rid of total, we can keep each other in check.

Im right there with you, I want to keep growing but at the same time I cant handle putting on anymore fat :smh:

When you starting your cut? I got about 25lbs or so to get rid of total, we can keep each other in check.

The thing with me I didn't plan this bulk I just got lazy with cutting and stopped counting calories but in the grand scheme of things I was bulking since I was at times eating over maintencne and putting on muscle and adding weight to all my lifts. Mentally I didn't call it bulking because I was still trying to cut but would say eff it some days.

There are too many events from May- to thanksgiving to be cutting and it not being part of contest prep IMO. Being that I am no longer obese (not shredded yet but still ) i still eat at a defict a few days out the week to offset my OD days (ie yesterday I had 5700 calories LOLOLOL)

I got homecoming in two weeks which is the only time out the year I drink (my boy gonna sneak me in his gym since they don't have LA fitness in savannah ga so I'm still gonna lift)

Pretty much after thanksgiving there is literally no reason for me to pig out until summer comes so so I can do a legit 5-6 month cut but aim for 1-1.5 lbs a week instead of the 2-3 lbs I was doing before. So me eating at 2250-2500 calories and going down from there won't be as bad as starting out at 1800-2000 and ending at 1500 calories by the end of my cut

Did 5/3/1 Legs today around 11... Dude wanted me to workot with him at 2:30 so I come in and do some biceps and front squats 185x6 :smokin sfter already back squattin earlier

Im literally in the same boat, I just hit a plateau in the new year and I couldn't get passed it. I was basically just skinny fat from cutting 50 lbs. Since then Ive added about 25 lbs and make strength gains out the *** so its been gucci.

I know I have my days where I eat crazy high, but you gotta tell me what you ate that day to get damn near 6k haha and how the hell you kept up with it. I don't regret it as bad if I don't keep up with every calorie and know Im going over what I wanted to take in for the day.

I think Im going to start and mine when I get back from chi town. I will start off around 2400 a day and see how long I can go before having to go lower. I refuse to go back to 1800 a day, that **** was for the birds. Plus with the amount of cardio I do from marathon training with my pops and playing ball, I shouldn't have to cut that low until I get to the 10% bf mark, which will be my ultimate goal.

The thing with me I didn't plan this bulk I just got lazy with cutting and stopped counting calories but in the grand scheme of things I was bulking since I was at times eating over maintencne and putting on muscle and adding weight to all my lifts. Mentally I didn't call it bulking because I was still trying to cut but would say eff it some days.

There are too many events from May- to thanksgiving to be cutting and it not being part of contest prep IMO. Being that I am no longer obese (not shredded yet but still ) i still eat at a defict a few days out the week to offset my OD days (ie yesterday I had 5700 calories LOLOLOL)

I got homecoming in two weeks which is the only time out the year I drink (my boy gonna sneak me in his gym since they don't have LA fitness in savannah ga so I'm still gonna lift)

Pretty much after thanksgiving there is literally no reason for me to pig out until summer comes so so I can do a legit 5-6 month cut but aim for 1-1.5 lbs a week instead of the 2-3 lbs I was doing before. So me eating at 2250-2500 calories and going down from there won't be as bad as starting out at 1800-2000 and ending at 1500 calories by the end of my cut

Brah your recent calorie fluctuation has had me crackin up at times cuz of how strict u were.... but keep it up, your an inspiration to me.

I'm gonna get back on a super strict cut going as well but wait till after Christmas.

I cut most of summer cuz i got married last month and wanted to look decent and the past month i've been eating at maintenance and lifting between 3-5 days a week so I'm still losing some fat per week but not nearly what i was.

My body fat is still through the freaking roof but i'll get where I wanna be eventually. I've been on the slow road... but its been a lifestyle change for me. :smile:

My super strict cut starts after thanksgiving I'm in the same boat as lucky pretty much. I'm so ready to get down to 200.

What are some of you guy's bulking diet looking like? Just a lot of chicken breast? Trying to eat at least 4-5k calories per day about 4-5 times per week. That's why I asked about a mass gainer cause eating tons for me gets kinda irritating...

Got a good session in at the hotel gym. Freeze I feel you on going to different places and checkin out the gyms. This one in chi town is straight. No crowd, good equipment and a great view of the city.

told you bro! checking these places out is way more fun than just going to the same spots or setting for the hotel fitness center with 30lb dbs and a tread mill.

can't wait to get back to ny so i can hit up bev francis

Im starting my cut now..... I can do well then Thanksgiving just be moderate as I only eat "off" for a day. Then its back to my cut.

What are some of you guy's bulking diet looking like? Just a lot of chicken breast? Trying to eat at least 4-5k calories per day about 4-5 times per week. That's why I asked about a mass gainer cause eating tons for me gets kinda irritating...
reading blue text on a black background gets kinda irritating.

You can't bulk without beef in my opinion.

Im literally in the same boat, I just hit a plateau in the new year and I couldn't get passed it. I was basically just skinny fat from cutting 50 lbs. Since then Ive added about 25 lbs and make strength gains out the *** so its been gucci.

I know I have my days where I eat crazy high, but you gotta tell me what you ate that day to get damn near 6k haha and how the hell you kept up with it. I don't regret it as bad if I don't keep up with every calorie and know Im going over what I wanted to take in for the day.

I think Im going to start and mine when I get back from chi town. I will start off around 2400 a day and see how long I can go before having to go lower. I refuse to go back to 1800 a day, that **** was for the birds. Plus with the amount of cardio I do from marathon training with my pops and playing ball, I shouldn't have to cut that low until I get to the 10% bf mark, which will be my ultimate goal.

loaded up on Carbs and had 1 whole MEllowmushroom Pizza, 4 cinnamon preztles, 6 chick fil a choco chip cookies, chicken sandwich, waffle fries
5700 cal 800 carbs 185 protein.

Brah your recent calorie fluctuation has had me crackin up at times cuz of how strict u were.... but keep it up, your an inspiration to me.

I'm gonna get back on a super strict cut going as well but wait till after Christmas.

I cut most of summer cuz i got married last month and wanted to look decent and the past month i've been eating at maintenance and lifting between 3-5 days a week so I'm still losing some fat per week but not nearly what i was.

My body fat is still through the freaking roof but i'll get where I wanna be eventually. I've been on the slow road... but its been a lifestyle change for me. :smile:

bro MyfitnessPAl screwed me up, I was doing cardio lifting and cutting at like 1500 calories, sure I was losing like 3lbs a week but I think I screwed my Metabolism. I think doing what I`m doing while I am gaining fat is gonna help repair my metabolism because in 4 monthsI went from like 228-235 and right now I`m probably still fluctuating in that range (maybe 235-245)

what's your caloric intake now?

My super strict cut starts after thanksgiving I'm in the same boat as lucky pretty much. I'm so ready to get down to 200.

word tried to start Labor day lol BAD IDEA. I've been using common sense and not just pigging out daily, but I have been eyeballing stuff and not counting calories. After Thanksgiving I`m gonna try to go Bodybuilding text book with my Macros and Micros, I figure if I get to 240-245 by thanksgiving and aim to lose 30-40lbs with a 5-6 month cut I will end up at say 210 and then reverse diet . I want to avoid any skinny fatness so I think the muscle I`m gaining now will make things look better when I finish cutting.

Back
Top Bottom