STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Killed legs today 
pimp.gif

Working on getting my weight up on squats, that **** kills my neck doe even with a pad no homo

Killed legs today :pimp:

Working on getting my weight up on squats, that **** kills my neck doe even with a pad no homo

You ain't lying, I love squats but damn is that **** annoying.
You really gotta find the sweet spot on your upper back that's not too low not too high.

Leg day today, squatted 225 x 8 feels good man, I haven't really squatted in like 3 or 4 years because I always had bad form and was worried about getting injured. But in the last few weeks I just said F*** it and decided to squat. My form has been really good and I keep increasing the weight every leg day.

I take around 5-10 mg of creatine after every workout and that OG Jack3d has creatine in it too. Very efficient way to build muscle...I've been taking the micronized one from GNC. Seen encouraging results soon as 6 weeks. I know I've heard some criticism of water weight and being bloated...can't really say I've had that problem. I do moderate cardio and can see my abs and I'm in a bulking phase. If you're looking to pack on muscle, I'd suggest you get you a bottle...think they go for $20...no discount.

I take around 5-10 mg of creatine after every workout and that OG Jack3d has creatine in it too. Very efficient way to build muscle...I've been taking the micronized one from GNC. Seen encouraging results soon as 6 weeks. I know I've heard some criticism of water weight and being bloated...can't really say I've had that problem. I do moderate cardio and can see my abs and I'm in a bulking phase. If you're looking to pack on muscle, I'd suggest you get you a bottle...think they go for $20...no discount.

What about just creatine?

I wanna squat 315 and DL 405 by summer. I might get on creatine.

Just did leg day today too. 265 ATG squats.

Drank coffee as a pre workout supplement and felt great.

might do that more often. Just a little bit of it. Half a cup.

Went to the gym last night and one of the personal trainers there interrupted my workout and asked if I wanted to try out a free training session today. I agreed and went today....only worked out for 15 mins but dear god he put me through hell and back! Now dude is trying to sign me up for more sessions but I really don't want any part of that. I'm just taking baby steps at the gym and im finally starting to see results and I think im doing alright, but dude made me feel like I wasn't doing enough. Gonna tell him no if he is there tomorrow.

Went to the gym last night and one of the personal trainers there interrupted my workout and asked if I wanted to try out a free training session today. I agreed and went today....only worked out for 15 mins but dear god he put me through hell and back! Now dude is trying to sign me up for more sessions but I really don't want any part of that. I'm just taking baby steps at the gym and im finally starting to see results and I think im doing alright, but dude made me feel like I wasn't doing enough. Gonna tell him no if he is there tomorrow.

Bruh dont waste your time. Its all about doing what you can do and going up every week, thats how you see yourself progress, half these personal trainers just look up crap online I see all these trainers in the gym with these fat people who have been fat the entire time I have been working out yet I have no trainer my you all can see the progress i've made.

and for cretine I just use BB.com mono got 200 grams well under 20 bucks prob was like 15 bucks if I remember

Last edited:
Ate that whole cheesecake to myself today. I feel fat but I'm just going to go hard on my diet and the gym in the next two weeks.

What LuckyLuchiano said...

Damn it feels good to be back on the forums. Can't believe we're on the 3rd workout thread now
eek.gif
. Hope y'all prepared for the first 2 weeks of the news year rush at the gym
laugh.gif

Bruh dont waste your time. Its all about doing what you can do and going up every week, thats how you see yourself progress, half these personal trainers just look up crap online I see all these trainers in the gym with these fat people who have been fat the entire time I have been working out yet I have no trainer my you all can see the progress i've made.
and for cretine I just use BB.com mono got 200 grams well under 20 bucks prob was like 15 bucks if I remember

I'm not even gonna consider it. I've been able to drop close to 70 pounds by my damn self! I just have the hardest time saying no to people haha

Ate that whole cheesecake to myself today. I feel fat but I'm just going to go hard on my diet and the gym in the next two weeks.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

What LuckyLuchiano said...

Damn it feels good to be back on the forums. Can't believe we're on the 3rd workout thread now :wow: . Hope y'all prepared for the first 2 weeks of the news year rush at the gym :lol:

Yeah.
The resolutioners. I hate them. Be prepared for more curling in squat rack.

Time to lay the law down the unwritten laws to these clowns showing up and supersetting everything.

j/p. But its gonna suck. I been so consistent lately.

I hate going to the gym with the crowds. Its the worst.

I go always right before it closes. Like if gym close @ 10pm i'll show up @ 8:50pm. That or i go early in the morning.

Last edited:
nope. I've always heard good stuff about it though, some not so good stuff too... never really made the effort to try it. What about you? what's your take on it?
What negative things have you heard about it?

I don't find Creatine necessary, but from my personal experience I would say that I definitely saw results via strength gains when I did take it.

Back
Top Bottom