STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Luch ignores every comment/post that makes sense.
laugh.gif

Is the George Foreman grill really that good? My aunt got me one for Christmas but I'm not sure if I should bring it back up to school with me. I pretty much just use the stove for all my cooking and idk if I want something else to take up space, I already have a toaster oven and a blender and a few other things using counter space.

i hope we can get this thread back on track...I've learned a ton from ya'll and I hate skimming through all this bs.

Is the George Foreman grill really that good? My aunt got me one for Christmas but I'm not sure if I should bring it back up to school with me. I pretty much just use the stove for all my cooking and idk if I want something else to take up space, I already have a toaster oven and a blender and a few other things using counter space.

George Foreman is God Like bruh. Even though i prefer my steaks made on a Cast Iron Skillet, its so easy to use for meal prep or after a long day a work and working out easy clean up.

Yall heard of that Nu Wave Oven? Looks legit.

Speaking of tuna, to switch things up, I tried some tuna cakes.
Can of Tuna
Season (whatever you want)
Mustard (For Hold)
Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs (For Hold)
Put it on the George Foreman. I might start taking pictures of stuff. I don't but I might start.

:wow: I'm on it :lol: Also, I was meaning to ask, how do you prepare your sweet potatoes? Baked? Typically, I've done mashed each time with cinnamon...tastes amazing but so much work. :nerd:

And [COLOR=#red]Lucky[/COLOR], I haven't tried the flavored ones yet. Truthfully, I didn't realize those existed. What kinds have you seen and how do they taste?

I use to see Kai workout at paedergat gym in brooklyn and he is a cool humble guy, told me to do pendlay rows instead of regular bent over rows. Also for rehab help and overall mobility info Kelly is the man I follow a lot.
http://www.mobilitywod.com/
MobilityWOD

MobilityWOD

MobilityWOD

MobilityWOD

MobilityWOD

MobilityWOD  

I know most members on here are more into Bodybuilding, and might frown on this because it is related to Crossfit...but the information  on this website is GOLDEN, and all his videos are posted to his YouTube channel, so you don't have to register to anything or none of that kind of ********.

The website is ran by Kelly Starrett, who has a PhD in physical therapy, and the guy is a genius when it comes to understanding the biomechanics of the human body! 

Members on here who Squat/Dead Lift/Shoulder Press/Bench Press need to check out his videos...The videos are different mobility routines to do prior to your workout based on what exercise you're about to do. If you're serious about moving more weight...I'd highly recommend you look into this!

Word, 3 pages arguing with an arrogant dude who obviously has no idea what he's talking about is not why we're entering the thread.

Hope the guy gets the ban hammer, being very demeaning and offensive to many people.

Not what we need here.

Appreciate the post on adding produce to the grocery list.
Ive been buying spinach, asparagus (sp?), jalapenos, carrots, cilantro and mushrooms.
They are kinda pricy but not too bad when on sale.

I love them all though, they are certainly helping my meals become less "boring".

:smokin

Fyi, worlds strongest man competition is on ESPN....this junk is crazy...dudes are doing truck pulls, 15500lbs....wtfudge.

:wow: I'm on it :lol: Also, I was meaning to ask, how do you prepare your sweet potatoes? Baked? Typically, I've done mashed each time with cinnamon...tastes amazing but so much work. :nerd:
And [COLOR=#red]Lucky[/COLOR], I haven't tried the flavored ones yet. Truthfully, I didn't realize those existed. What kinds have you seen and how do they taste?

I initially saw Chris Jones talk about em, and when I was buying groceries I saw Lemon Pepper, Teriyaki, Cajun and some others, looked cool but it was like 2 bucks a pack while the wal mart brand was 98 cents for regular lol

Hey NT fam, I'm finally serious about getting right. I have been to the gym 3 times this week and have made some strides in my diet. I am at the heaviest point in my life, 244lbs. My goal is 195. My target date is March 31st.

I wanted to make my own deli sandwiches this week. Whats a good spread I can use instead of miracle whip/mayo?

Hey NT fam, I'm finally serious about getting right. I have been to the gym 3 times this week and have made some strides in my diet. I am at the heaviest point in my life, 244lbs. My goal is 195. My target date is March 31st.
I wanted to make my own deli sandwiches this week. Whats a good spread I can use instead of miracle whip/mayo?

Since I've been changing my diet, I haven't been using spreads on my sandwiches AT ALL. Just a turkey and cheese and throw it on the GF Grill and I'm good.

damn that sandwich on their website looks tony the tiger GREEEAAATT

I'm gonna try the sandwich with just the lunchmeat, cheese, lettuce and tomato. It's difficult changing everything ya been doing all your life. I only had two fast food "meals" this week. and one pop

Btw. Shout out to my moms for losing 21 pounds in 10 weeks on her own with the Medifast Diet. :pimp:

iLLest!

Shout out to moms! That's great news! Respect.

Thanks for everyone's responses in regards to
Nutrition!

Freeze, I showed my boy your pic and he was MIRIN like a motha. hahaha. Whenever I see someone who is exceptionally in shape and with nice size I feel like a little ***** ! Agh! I got 6 months to do work! By that 6 month mark I want to be brolic as a mofo!

iLLest!

Haha that's dope fam! I appreciate that. I'm always happy to help and inspire if I can. I'm really just putting in work now. I'll post up some new pix in a month of two, show some progress. I'm putting on a ton of muscle now, then I'll cut down for all the definition. I got a lot of trips coming up, and some are pretty active...surfing, rock climbing, hiking, so i just wanna be in the best shape for those. And later this year, I have a big family trip, everybody knows I'm muscular, but I want them in shock and awe when I come out that t-shirt at the beach loll. Plus the females love it, so that's always added motivation to stay disciplined.

Last edited:
I feel you man. It's been hard cutting down on my iHop consumption. But my girl cooks for me, and she tries to make it as healthy as possible for me. :pimp:

Just browsing through the site, makes me want to get the syrup and the strawberry spread they have on there. :lol:

My cheat meal was pappadeaux last night and leftovers this morning. My achievement was not stuffing the whole plate down but instead recognizing I was full and packing the rest. Even did just one drink

That reminds me. I'm about to get a home gym bench thing and a treadmill from my unc similar to this.

comes with the barbell, weight plates, some adjustable dumbells, and a curved weight bar thing for doing barbell curls.

about to invest in a pull up bar, and I think I'll be straight for a home gym.

All this so I don't have to deal with Planet Fitness anymore... :lol:

My cheat meal was pappadeaux last night and leftovers this morning. My achievement was not stuffing the whole plate down but instead recognizing I was full and packing the rest. Even did just one drink

lol when I took my girl to papaduex for getting a new job, I didnt eat all day just drank water, so when we went there I didnt feel bad about what I ate because my meal wasnt more than 1600 calories.

I thinking about copping some Walden Farm BBQ lol but in the back of my head I know all their stuff is some Super Soldier lab created stuff but bump it YOLO :smokin

I feel you man. It's been hard cutting down on my iHop consumption. But my girl cooks for me, and she tries to make it as healthy as possible for me. :pimp:
Just browsing through the site, makes me want to get the syrup and the strawberry spread they have on there. :lol:

and in regard to ihop have you ever tried their Simple fit items? Their egg white omelet is good, and they have a good french toast and turkey bacon meal. Both under 500 cal.

Back
Top Bottom