STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

going in for chest day tonight, usually dont work out sundays but gonna have to do it tonight so i can watch game 7.

gonna go harder than hard tonight :pimp:

Hit up bi's & tri's today then did tire flips then 10 minutes on the stationary bike. Nice legit workout. Now enjoying steak stir fry with some brown rice, onions, peppers, asparagus & green beans with tabasco sauce. 
pimp.gif

Stay focused NT & happy sunday.

:lol: i dunno if you're looking at the same one. it was a new thread with no replies last night. said something about doing a legit check i his shoes or something like that.

consuming too much sugar as of late

whats some good, low cal/low sugar cereal? :nerd: actually tastes good btw

kashi go lean fiber twigs. I love it. 13g of pro. 6g of sugar. 140 cals. 10g of fiber. Pretty tasty imo. Check it out.

its my birthday bros. Im taking the day off, spending some time with my family. You guys go hard today and put a couple extra reps for me dudes!
Happy Belated fam!

man i f'd up my diet yesterday... ate over 3000 calories
woke up this morning with mad energy, i usually dont work out on sunday
but went any ways and had a beast chest work out :smokin

Appreciate the Bday wishes fellas. day was great. lots of family and friends, all the love, felt like they maybe kinda like me or something. lol. Much love my guys.

Diet wise, yesterday really wasnt too bad. had some liquor, had some cake, but didn't OD. hit the gym today, killed chest and some superset abs/bi's.

going to a wedding reception this evening..this will be the true test lol. open bar, beautiful single women, wedding cake and other desserts, beautiful single women, tons of food, open bar, did I mention the women?

I need to go underwear shopping, lost weight and all my underwear is huge, all I'm gonna say is I messed up my meat during cardio last week something crucial :x

Stupid question, no romo, but compression shorts and nothing under right?

Yessir....you wear them like underwear

i work in boxer briefs. no complaints.

This....I have no problems doing squats in boxer briefs

I need to go underwear shopping, lost weight and all my underwear is huge, all I'm gonna say is I messed up my meat during cardio last week something crucial :x

AE has them 2 for $20 fam, if u want to go a cheparer route then go to Marshalls, Ross, or Target

just finished my first cycle of pro hormones

put on about 11 lbs 

stats before

bench:160 for 8, 200 max

squat: 185 for 6, 225 max (*** TO GRAZZ)

deads: 225 for 8, 315 max

stats after

bench: 185 for 8-10, max 225

squat: 225 for 6, (never maxed again)

deads: was hitting 315 for 2 after 2 weeks. ended up getting bad back pumps and couldnt even dead the rest of the time. 

i was pretty upset because i love dead lifting the back pumps really affected my leg and back days 

dont know if anyone cares about the cycle itself but if you are let me know ill let you know everything i took 

put on about 11 lbs 

stats before

stats after
deads: was hitting 315 for 2 after 2 weeks. ended up getting bad back pumps and couldnt even dead the rest of the time. 

i was pretty upset because i love dead lifting the back pumps really affected my leg and back days 
dont know if anyone cares about the cycle itself but if you are let me know ill let you know everything i took 

Over how long was this? and any before/after pics?

put on about 11 lbs 

stats before

stats after

How old are you

i weigh 148 now. so i officially gained 30 pounds in about 10 months :pimp: feels good

still tryna put on more

Back
Top Bottom