STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bout an hour ago, just left the House of gains

getting dem der Dwight Howard delts

i desperately need new workout music. my playlist of 50, jeezy, flocka and future get me hype but i'm tired of hearing the same songs. does anyone here listen to music other than rap during workouts? if so, what? spread the love.

Go here and download , the get right volume 1 and 2

Shout out to MF Brown ( that's his ig name) don't know his niketalk name... He put on me this mixtape he made I'm thinking

Here's the link

http://www.csnowheaties.com/

I just logged into say:

son youre an inspiration i remember you way back from the polo thread, and to be honest you were a fat fuk lol. Post some of your old pics for people to see what i'm talking about.

And now, damn man, a completely new man. Zyzz would be proud.

Anyways long time no talk, ive been running outside and ive noticed more and more issues with my knee(left). During the run it's completely fine, i'm guessing that's the rush of blood/adrenaline of running dat nervousness/anxiety of running in the street. But at night/the next day, my knee just pains me every step.

Am i finally tearing up my knee, or is it wrong footing? I am flat foot, but its' never been a problem.

Stay safe bros.

if someone wouldn't mind can you give me your top 3-4 tricep exercises...
Bench and overhead press. Maybe some dips or rope pulldowns. I feel like triceps are a very easy muscle to hit. Any pressing or extension exercise where you're flexing at the elbow, you're good.

I just logged into say:

son youre an inspiration i remember you way back from the polo thread, and to be honest you were a fat fuk lol. Post some of your old pics for people to see what i'm talking about.

And now, damn man, a completely new man. Zyzz would be proud.

Anyways long time no talk, ive been running outside and ive noticed more and more issues with my knee(left). During the run it's completely fine, i'm guessing that's the rush of blood/adrenaline of running dat nervousness/anxiety of running in the street. But at night/the next day, my knee just pains me every step.

Am i finally tearing up my knee, or is it wrong footing? I am flat foot, but its' never been a problem.

Stay safe bros.
Don't worry, he posts plenty of those as well. I agree though; it's impressive to see in real time a transformation like that.
As for your knee, it's hard to diagnose through the internets, so I'd suggest you consult a doctor. Have you had knee troubles in the past? The lack of pain during the actual event seems like a result of adrenaline, so that part makes sense. If it's that painful it sounds like something more than just simple sorensess - perhaps tendonitis, may have an MCL tear too.

Last edited:
Also incorporate some reverse grips when working tri's to really hit them from all angles and target the medial head for the complete "horseshoe" look

Stay safe bros.
do you heel strike?

i've had knee problems until i stopped running with my heel first

i did go to pt tho and had x rays (i know i shouldve gotten an MRI but whatevs) anyways they said i have severe tendonitis, i've had it for like 12 years from when i first started playing football in the 6th grade, now my patellar tendon is surrounded by scar tissue, they broke some of it up in rehab but they said i can forget about it being 95% ever again

but they had me strengthening my quads with resistance bands and cycling, its definitely helped, and the fact that i dont just hoop all the time really gives my knees some rest

i say all that to say maybe you should strengthen your quads, and run on the balls of your feet as well as pick your knees up nice and high when you stride

Killed my chest workout tonight.

Came home, cooked chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice. Just had some Chocobi *sp greek yogurt.

:D

been mixing a scoop of banana xf protein into a half cup of plain fage yogurt and damn, that's a fantastic late night snack. did it with flavored chobani before and must have been a bad combo. this stuff tastes great and has a heavy texture - it's almost like eating ice cream. gonna try it with chocolate tomorrow. if that works out, i'll be enjoying a neopilitan delight packed full of protein next week.

Progress so far....

february 175 lbs

Today 147 lbs (stomach tensed)

hate the way body still looks but its better than b4...

been doing Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 for beginners
bench from 145..... to 165
squat from 115.... to 215
deadlift from 135.... to 265
chin ups from 0.... to 13
cardio everyday

32" waist jeans are loose
starting to fit size small shirts

only lost 3lbs last month...

edit: weighed 146 today :D

Last edited:
A good resource for some of you that know some basic anatomy: "Target Bodybuilding" by Per Tesch
It shows which muscles and heads of each muscle are activated in various common exercises.

Set a new PR for squats today. 2x4 at 315 lbs.

I realized something as well...I'll need to eat before I lift when I start incorporating an individual leg day in a split. I'll end up throwing up.

:lol: it's hilarious we ALL hear that ****, like come on brah, you aren't going to be stage ready after only a few lifting sessions :lol: :smh:

My GF even heard this from her friends last week, while i'm over here having her lift heavier **** they're all saying nonsense like We don't want you to get huge, we just want you to live healthier

FOH with that **** while endorsing 5lb or even bodyweight excercises :smh:
:lol:
Really tho. I'm as open minded as it gets fitness wise. I'll try pretty much anything, as long as it's not some gimmick. Thats why it always irks me to deal with people who deal in absolutes. "Cardio will make you lean, weights make you big." Thank you Einstein. :smh:

Time to cave and get my knee checked out. Having an issue similar to what was described on the last page. I'm very stubborn when it comes to doctors, but I need to do what I have to do before I seriously injure myself.

:lol: it's hilarious we ALL hear that ****, like come on brah, you aren't going to be stage ready after only a few lifting sessions :lol: :smh:

My GF even heard this from her friends last week, while i'm over here having her lift heavier **** they're all saying nonsense like We don't want you to get huge, we just want you to live healthier

FOH with that **** while endorsing 5lb or even bodyweight excercises :smh:
:lol:
Really tho. I'm as open minded as it gets fitness wise. I'll try pretty much anything, as long as it's not some gimmick. Thats why it always irks me to deal with people who deal in absolutes. "Cardio will make you lean, weights make you big." Thank you Einstein. :smh:

Time to cave and get my knee checked out. Having an issue similar to what was described on the last page. I'm very stubborn when it comes to doctors, but I need to do what I have to do before I seriously injure myself.

word. Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

They're unnecessary in my opinion. you cant go that heavy while maintaining good form and posture. it's decent i suppose if superset with a heavier exercise.

and i had that same convo with this shorty at the gym the other day. said she's not lifting heavy and just doing a ton of reps because she doesnt want to get big, said that women dont look good with muscles, she just wants to tone. i told her that it's really nowhere near that easy to get big, and huge muscles only come with heavy lifting and a great diet. told her not to shy away from heavy weights. she said ok. then i see her doing db bench presses with 2 7's.

NT Bruhs.

Has anybody done personal training on the side?

If so did you get certified and what certification did you receive?

:wow: :wow: :pimp:

When did you lose all that weight?

Full disclosure...I went to Ga Southern and we'd go down to SSU and party sometimes. You were a chubby as lil boy :lol: I recognized you from NT but thought it'd be weird to speak. Anyways, good luck man. Keep it going.

That shoe pic in the loafers with the red socks is still hilarious...

Back
Top Bottom