STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man straight up who cares about roids. The only reasons why I will never spend money on them is because 1) I'm not taking anything that will mess up my man meat and 2) I'm not dropping hundreds a month that could go towards other stuff like clothes and food

NT

I wanna look like Bruce Lee. srs.

I'm 5'5", 120, 9% body fat.

Any pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

This guy almost had the same stats as you 5'5 115lbs and bulked to 135lbs 1 year progress video. Huge transformation imo

Are you guys bulking to try and tighten loose skin back up? or is surgery the only option? Great work both of you :nthat: I started my journey 50lbs ago but it wasn't as impressive as yalls. Keep up the good work.

thx bro. I probably will try a bulk/cut first next year then maybe surgery.

Last edited:
lol one of my friends at the gym was trying to put me on anavar. hit em with the stale face.

did you guys really think any of these HUGE dudes are natty? LOL

you wanna make money and look REALLY good? yea you def need to roid it up.

But these days dudes who i don't think are "huge" are still on stuff. Like what physique is reachable at 100% natural? I feel like everything these days is followed with "claims to be natty".

I honestly could careless who does/doesn't use. I don't really allow myself to idolize or wish to resemble random strangers with great builds. Just compare yourself at points in time to...yourself. Thats your only real competition and person you should legitimately compare yourself to. I respect the grind of these dudes, but I think people get caught up with some of this. I can only speak for myself though, I don't want to get all preachy. Whatever your reasons are for taking this journey, don't let someone else (other than family of course, ideally your children) affect how hard you do or don't work at achieving your desired physique or level of physical fitness. That has to come from within.

Said it before, but your progress is insane Cinco. Good ****.

did you guys really think any of these HUGE dudes are natty? LOL

you wanna make money and look REALLY good? yea you def need to roid it up.

But these days dudes who i don't think are "huge" are still on stuff. Like what physique is reachable at 100% natural? I feel like everything these days is followed with "claims to be natty".

your 100% right, a lot of people are on but im referring to dudes like Steve cook and Greg Plitt, those guys make a living off this stuff. They have the perfect bodies, you think they arent on something?

Yea u come to realize even as the average person and someone who doesnt lift that most guys in the light and esp in competition along with the dudes who make money with their bodies are on somethin...

Anavar is only a mild steroid that u take orally that is used mostly for cutting and definition 6 weeks prior to a show or 9 weeks prior and 3 weeks off so u dont get caught..

No hate on dudes who r cyclin but what kills me r the dudes who constantly claim natty like Rob Riches who in alot of his videos even posted test results showin him clean finally slip up and get caught..

Never been 1 to take anything even tho ive thought about it and i still placed 3rd in the only 2 shows ive done while im prolly 1 of the only nattys in which dudes in each show werent tested..even saw a dude shoot up in the bathroom before pre-judging while eatin a whole potatoe in the other hand..

Yea u come to realize even as the average person and someone who doesnt lift that most guys in the light and esp in competition along with the dudes who make money with their bodies are on somethin...

Anavar is only a mild steroid that u take orally that is used mostly for cutting and definition 6 weeks prior to a show or 9 weeks prior and 3 weeks off so u dont get caught..

No hate on dudes who r cyclin but what kills me r the dudes who constantly claim natty like Rob Riches who in alot of his videos even posted test results showin him clean finally slip up and get caught..

Never been 1 to take anything even tho ive thought about it and i still placed 3rd in the only 2 shows ive done while im prolly 1 of the only nattys in which dudes in each show werent tested..even saw a dude shoot up in the bathroom before pre-judging while eatin a whole potatoe in the other hand..
the fake naturals run everything and stop about 48 hours before a show. They all use fast acting goods /water based. its in and out of the body in about 12 hours. They don't need 3 weeks to not get caught. That's why the fake naturals can show clean test. they really only need about 24 hours off to not pop on a test. gh is cut about a week out from the show to drop water retention from the drug. gh is also almost undetectable, that's why the NFL wont test for it. They use the same thing as Ronnie Coleman does they just don't go crazy with the doses. Then they tell you about how they are Natty and you need to buy this supplement and that supplement to look like them all natural. They are all full of bs.

Last edited:
the fake naturals run everything and stop about 48 hours before a show. They all use fast acting goods /water based. its in and out of the body in about 12 hours. They don't need 3 weeks to not get caught. That's why the fake naturals can show clean test. they really only need about 24 hours off to not pop on a test. gh is cut about a week out from the show to drop water retention from the drug. gh is also almost undetectable, that's why the NFL wont test for it. They use the same thing as Ronnie Coleman does they just don't go crazy with the doses. Then they tell you about how they are Natty and you need to buy this supplement and that supplement to look like them all natural. They are all full of bs.
GH like ghrp-6 and ghrp-2 both can stay with u for a while regardless if overdosed..this is what causes gh gut..this is where a good PCT is needed

Also Ronnie Coleman claims natty....lulz

Major breakthrough this morning lol

I've had visable top abs, but today is the first day I've really noticed a lower ab popping. #team5pac #FeelsGoodMan #GrindFor6

Killed squats today, almost at 2x my body weight. I really need to strengthen my core though with various plank variations and cable machine chop variations. Crunch type exercises don't work your core the same way. As the weight start getting heavy, my torso starts drifting too far forward which is bad form. Time to make adjustments to keep making solid progress.

Man straight up who cares about roids. The only reasons why I will never spend money on them is because 1) I'm not taking anything that will mess up my man meat and 2) I'm not dropping hundreds a month that could go towards other stuff like clothes and food
You've lost hundred pounds naturally. Wouldn't you be kind of mad if someone who lost 100 pounds through liposuction or a lap band or something came in and bragged that his accomplishment was equal to yours? I think that's the attitude a lot of people have.

I agree with sneakerfan on this tho. Well said. Don't compete abstractly against others, compete against oneself. This can be clouded if you are actually competing in powerlifting, bodybuilding, or another fitness related pursuit where steroid use would give someone a distinct advantage.

GH like ghrp-6 and ghrp-2 both can stay with u for a while regardless if overdosed..this is what causes gh gut..this is where a good PCT is needed

Also Ronnie Coleman claims natty....lulz

You do not get what some call "gh gut"from gh. Its a myth, its from large doses of slin and the carbs needed when taking slin. Gh and slin are used together though to get to 250lbs plus at 4% 5% bf.

You've lost hundred pounds naturally. Wouldn't you be kind of mad if someone who lost 100 pounds through liposuction or a lap band or something came in and bragged that his accomplishment was equal to yours? I think that's the attitude a lot of people have.

I agree with sneakerfan on this tho. Well said. Don't compete abstractly against others, compete against oneself. This can be clouded if you are actually competing in powerlifting, bodybuilding, or another fitness related pursuit where steroid use would give someone a distinct advantage.

Chances are someone who had to do all that aren't even close to me genetically so they would more than likely look skinny fat. Not to brag because I'm nowhere where I want to be but most people that lose 100lbs in under a year don't have much muscle mass left because either they never had much muscle or they lost weight too fast.

What are your goals? 

Squat heavy that will get you stronger.

Just trying to get that V shape with some decent abs but also still be around 170. Good looking out on the squats recommendation.

I can only squat 225 because I don't want to sacrifice form. It's all just getting over that mental barrier that I have a hard time with.

My deadlift has increased quite a bit to 275 which is still pretty bad for my weight :smh:

Major breakthrough this morning lol

I've had visable top abs, but today is the first day I've really noticed a lower ab popping. #team5pac #FeelsGoodMan #GrindFor6

Killed squats today, almost at 2x my body weight. I really need to strengthen my core though with various plank variations and cable machine chop variations. Crunch type exercises don't work your core the same way. As the weight start getting heavy, my torso starts drifting too far forward which is bad form. Time to make adjustments to keep making solid progress.

Good stuff man. Woodchoppers definitely helped me strengthen my core.

Chances are someone who had to do all that aren't even close to me genetically so they would more than likely look skinny fat. Not to brag because I'm nowhere where I want to be but most people that lose 100lbs in under a year don't have much muscle mass left because either they never had much muscle or they lost weight too fast.
fair enough. I guess that wasn't the best analogy.

Just trying to get that V shape with some decent abs but also still be around 170. Good looking out on the squats recommendation.

I can only squat 225 because I don't want to sacrifice form. It's all just getting over that mental barrier that I have a hard time with.

My deadlift has increased quite a bit to 275 which is still pretty bad for my weight :smh:
everyone starts somewhere. As long as you're putting in the effort to make consistent progress you should be happy with yourself

everyone starts somewhere. As long as you're putting in the effort to make consistent progress you should be happy with yourself

Thanks man! Yeah steady progress is what I'm aiming for.

Plus it's always good to get some criticism from fellow members on what I should improve on because I might not always see what needs work. Lately I've been hitting arms and legs twice a week because those are two areas I lack in.

My deadlift has increased quite a bit to 275 which is still pretty bad for my weight
mean.gif
Put more weight on, like 235 or 245 and just do it for one rep and see if you can keep your form right. There comes a point where the only to find out if you can do more weight in a lift is to just try it, I don't mean adding like 50lbs and getting your feelings hurt but a 10 or so pound increase.

What do you guys consider strong? Like 1RMs on the basic lifts.

more weight on, like 235 or 245 and just do it for one rep and see if you can keep your form right. There comes a point where the only to find out if you can do more weight in a lift is to just try it, I don't mean adding like 50lbs and getting your feelings hurt but a 10 or so pound increase.

What do you guys consider strong? Like 1RMs on the basic lifts.
doesn't event have to be a full 10 lbs. Take advantage of the 2.5ers. It also helps to be on a program that tells you what to lift rather than just picking your lifts on a day-to-day basis.

On the strength issue, I can't give you any universal standards but my near term goals ( pts where I'll feel truly strong and make YouTube videos to post to my fb so my less strong friends feel inferior) are as follows:
Squat: 350
Press 225 but I'm also looking forward to hitting 185 in the near term.
Bench: 315 (should have this within a few months)
Deads: 495

Not universal and not necessarily balanced but these are personal goals of mine

Also what happened to the Middle Eastern Mscklemore does that guy still post on NT ever since that girl help thread? -iLLest

Last edited:
Do any of you guys use the Nike + Running app, if so do you want to add me so we can compare stats. I'm a new runner so it's not that impressive, but I think it would be cool to add people to compare stats too, motivation....

I did for awhile, but stopped using it. It's a great app, free and consistent.

I stopped using it because I stopped running long distances. Mainly sprint and run hills now.

Back
Top Bottom