STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone know the ideal weight for someone 5'11?

I'm sitting at about 165.6 lbs. Metabolism is crazy, but finally seeing weight gains. Not sure if I should stop at 170 or 180.

6'
300#
strong

Rich Piana! I'm kind of disappointed I haven't seen him in this year's Tour de France. He's a great bicycle rider.
He has one of those physiques that I tip my hat to and certainly has some benefits, but I would never want to look like him.

Work = A$AP Ferg's smash breakout single
Fixed that for you brah

Only beef I have with being an ectomorph (tall/thin) is my inability to put on mass. My metabolism must have super powers.
Don't let that limit you. Keep bumping up the calories did you find the sweet spot where you are putting on weight it's there brah

ideal weight for what exactly?
Getting "yambs" of course

Doing the morning lift thing today; we'll see how it goes.

I'm sitting at about 165.6 lbs. Metabolism is crazy, but finally seeing weight gains. Not sure if I should stop at 170 or 180.

I would assume around 175-180 if you're athletic lean, maybe 190 if you were muscular and no less than 170. I'm 5'9" 165 for reference, still gotta lose some weight to get to 160.

I am 6 foot and 180-185ish. I still want to put on weight i feel like i could get to 195-200. Id consider myself lean right now. My ideal weight would be 195 and all the mass gained would be in my arm's/chest/shoulders. I am going to try to bulk in the winter though. Soccer season got me eating 5-6 meals a day just to stay at my current weight

I'm around 5'10" 175 lbs with 12% BF. For the common person, I have a nice physique. But I'm nowhere near my goal of looking like this:

Don't let that limit you. Keep bumping up the calories did you find the sweet spot where you are putting on weight it's there brah

I feel like I just s**t it all out in the a.m. Already had 4 loose stools this morning (sorry for the imagery). This normal for someone who has recently began eating big?

I feel like I just s**t it all out in the a.m. Already had 4 loose stools this morning (sorry for the imagery). This normal for someone who has recently began eating big?
ya brah. Bulking requires a lot of bowel movement. You may want to look into psyllium husk or whatever that stuff is. Never used it but I've heard great things about it for ********

I'm around 5'10" 175 lbs with 12% BF. For the common person, I have a nice physique. But I'm nowhere near my goal of looking like this:

That looks easily attainable man. Just keep at it and stay disciplined.

That's an interesting idea though, I'm curious as to everyone's ideal body is..what do you aim for? Who's body do you look to for motivation and you think is achievable given your genetics and capabilities.

im 5 11 and right now i weight 168 at about 9 percent bf. im going for the athletic muscular look i need to put about 7 lbs of lean muscle more and ill be there.
so for me my ideal weight would be 175. but everyone is different, you will know what your ideal physique is when you get there bro

What does it matter comparing yourself to shorter or taller dudes? Get in the gym, do work, get results, no excuses.

No matter what there's always someone taller, shorter, stronger, weaker. No need to make excuses on why shorter guys can lift more (you would have a weight advantage so technically you should be able to lift more then some shorter dudes, but let's not get into that) or why you can't properly squat, do lunges, or deadlift.

Well said and totally agree. I have never given a **** what other's do/lift/look like nor will I ever. The competition is against myself, and that keeps me motivated. I only have myself to look at in the mirror.

thanks fellas...always feel mad self conscious so i just skip past it. Making it one of my goals to not care and just do my thing next time i go. Thanks again.

Honestly the best thing when trying to get over that is just to mentally focus. Have your goals in mind before you even get inside the gym.

All my friends make fun of me but I can only do chest day with a hoody and hat on to mentally focus :lol:

Rich Piana! I'm kind of disappointed I haven't seen him in this year's Tour de France. He's a great bicycle rider.
He has one of those physiques that I tip my hat to and certainly has some benefits, but I would never want to look like him.
Fixed that for you brah
Getting "yambs" of course

Doing the morning lift thing today; we'll see how it goes.

Rich is a huge synthol user as well, love the loaves of bread......i mean biceps.

Here's the most recent body fat test I've done in the water tank.

My current goal is to get up to 180 and then cut down to about 165. Currently at 173

about where I'm at 5"10 weigh 172 with about 8% bf. People think I weigh alot more than I actually do but I am actually trying to add on some pounds to get to 180..

That looks easily attainable man. Just keep at it and stay disciplined.

That's an interesting idea though, I'm curious as to everyone's ideal body is..what do you aim for? Who's body do you look to for motivation and you think is achievable given your genetics and capabilities.
Thanks for the motivation brotha. I think if I can get up to around 175-180 with 8% BF, I will be close to him.

Right now I'm 5'10" 175 lbs with 12%BF

My current plan of action is to clean bulk to hopefully 180 while maintaining the 12%BF  by the end of the summer. Then spend a few months to slowly burn fat until I get around 175 10%. Then just bulk and cut until I get there.

Any suggestions? BTW, it's easier for me to bulk in the summer since I have a lot of free time. The school year it's easier for me to cut because I don't have as much time to eat. 

YOU CAN SAY I WAS A CONFUSED MAN WHEN IT CAME TO IDENTIFYING MY IDEAL PHYSIQUE.

A YEAR AGO I WAS AROUND 240 AND LOSING WEIGHT WAS JUST THE PRIORITY.  

AT THIS POINT IM ANYWHERE BTW 200-210.

MY GAINS ARE DECENT BUT IM AT A CROSS ROADS. CUT OR BULK.

THE CONFUSION LIES IN THE FACT THAT IDK IF I WANN LOOK SLIM A LA SOCCER PLAYERS (BECKS/RONALDO) OR JUST ****** BIG LIKE BOLO OR THE ROCK.

IM SHORT TOO SO IDK. 5' 9'

You wont slim down to "soccer" player status until you dip below 170. Find a happy medium, somewhere between 185-190.

5' 9' is not short. Lots of dudes would like that average height, word to "manlets" :lol:

I know my ideal physique, it'll take me awhile.

Back
Top Bottom