STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol:

For what it's worth it's an overhead squat not a snatch, doubt you could snatch with that contraption and a baby.

Got Shoulders and Biceps tonight.

Anyone train to failure or near failure for every exercise?

Even though he was a Kawasaki Ninja (lulz get it) Zyzz always said he stopped counting reps and just did like 3 sets as heavy as he could until it hurt and he couldnt go anymore for everything. I think he was trolling but who knows.

Queston

I've been counting calories and trying to lose weight.

I'm pretty strick with caloric intake however sometimes I eat bad food.

Yesterday I ate 2050 calories but consumed 62 grams of fat

My daily caloric needs for maintenance are about 3000 calories.

What would be the worst case scenario if I did this everyday but i got the proper protein.

Squats are quickly becoming one of my favorite movements. For some reason my left wrist always feel tweaked after doing them though, no matter how I adjust my arm. :smh:

Squats are quickly becoming one of my favorite movements. For some reason my left wrist always feel tweaked after doing them though, no matter how I adjust my arm. :smh:

Use a narrow grip and squeeze your shoulder blades together TIGHT. Also adjust if using thumbless or not and see which feels better, might help.

I got a question brahs? Do you guys watch your mecury levels. I eat about 6 cans of tuna a day and just found out I go way above the recommend mercury levels. I feel fine though, but my doctor sounded pretty pissed when he checked my mercury levels

thinking about hitting up that b1g1 running low on my ON right now...is Cellucor similar to ON

and is there any promo codes for BB like free shipping?

edit saw the code 2013suppawards repped thanks

Cellucor is supposed to be very very good. its BB favorite from what i can see, great profile and flavoring.

Cellucor is supposed to be very very good. its BB favorite from what i can see, great profile and flavoring.

when in there to buy the pb and marshmallow flavor ( from what i heard its suppose to taste amazing)
but is not part of the deal :stoneface:

when in there to buy the pb and marshmallow flavor ( from what i heard its suppose to taste amazing)
but is not part of the deal :stoneface:

Yea, im mad too. wanted to get that and the cinnamon.. SMH

guess the CnC is uspposed to be amazing and i dont even like CnC that much, i get sic of it quickly. i spent money for no reason really. could have saved $33 for something else :smh: at least i hope the strawberry is good

Yea, im mad too. wanted to get that and the cinnamon.. SMH

guess the CnC is uspposed to be amazing and i dont even like CnC that much, i get sic of it quickly. i spent money for no reason really. could have saved $33 for something else :smh: at least i hope the strawberry is good

I had the cinnamon swirl not too long ago, I thought it was awful :\

Use a narrow grip and squeeze your shoulder blades together TIGHT. Also adjust if using thumbless or not and see which feels better, might help.

Yeah I always do narrow grip. Makes it more comfortable to rest on my back muscles when they're contracted. I don't know, I think my left wrist is just weaker. Need to start fapping lefty or something...

Yeah I always do narrow grip. Makes it more comfortable to rest on my back muscles when they're contracted. I don't know, I think my left wrist is just weaker. Need to start fapping lefty or something...

Lol google some wrist stretches and also shoulder dislocations. How high are your elbows when you squat?

My go to everything shoe.

But what other minimal shoes are you guys wearing? I refuse to wear vibrams....sorry just can't do it. But New Balance Minimus? Adidas Adipures?

The longest i run is 5 miles at a given time. I run interval sprints as well. I do all of this in Flyknit Trainers and Nike Free 3.0s. I like the zoom feel in my FK Trainers so if im running for 5miles i use them mostly. But if i am only running a 5k or so i will change it up and use my 3.0s.

I have a low soled NB, not the Minimus, the number escapes me at the moment but its pretty solid. I'll get back to ya this weekend when I'm home

Just tape that bad boy up and go to work.

Speed work tomorrow for squats, time to get this weight up boiiii

I'm coming for you 4 plates.

:lol:

For what it's worth it's an overhead squat not a snatch, doubt you could snatch with that contraption and a baby.
Good point. Babby would be right in the path of the bar.

Question for those who jump rope.

I'm almost 6'3 with shoes on.

Now I've never jumped roped before but I just gave it a practice go and kept wacking myself in the feet and head :lol:

Do I need a longer rope? Am i too tall?

Or practice makes perfect basically ?
Interested in this as well. I want to jump rope, but I've never been able to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom