STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Speaking of which, I HATE BBers that go out of their way to claim natty when CLEARLY they're juicing. When know you're sponsored and crap but do you really have to stuff it down people's throats to say you're natty? *cough Simeon Panda*

Lol why are dudes even bringing up Zyzz juicing? Who doesn't juice sheesh? Point is Zyzz was a normal dude that was involved online, hell if someone from NT makes it big we gonna ride with him point blank unless they act li Wale. bodybuilding as a whole isn't what it use to be, all you got is big juiced freaks telling kids they can look like them if they eat their veggies. Avg dude doesn't want to look like Phil Heath, not saying people want to look like Zyzz but he pushed the Aesthetic movement look juice or not.
The irony
lol, im assuming he inboxed you and admitted hes on gear, or he inboxed you about what gear he should get on

if im wrong, dammit

but yea drop, so is your usage responsible for your weekend serial dating? no shots, i just saw that you said it really effected your mood, and i was wondering 

damn it just hit me--- natty = natural :lol: :lol:

yo, we need a BB slang section on the 1st page or something..... Cuz ya'll be saying this stuff and I'm lost as hell most times

Speaking of which, I HATE BBers that go out of their way to claim natty when CLEARLY they're juicing. When know you're sponsored and crap but do you really have to stuff it down people's throats to say you're natty? *cough Simeon Panda*
lol, but on a srs note, these guys do need to stop claiming natural if they arent

its extremely misleading especially for guys like me who were extremely naive and believed these guys were natural just because they were in the 190-210lb range

of course i havent given up my goal physique, but its not cool to wholeheartedly believe you can get that shredded&massive without juicing because you believe your case studies and sources are not juicing

thats another thing i never really understood

dude is clearly arab as hell, he doesnt even look like he could claim greek let alone Italian/Roman

if a black guy said that there would be a bunch of o_O faces 
He looks Indian to me, not sure what he is. And it's a joke, calm down.
he could be Indian, not sure

and i understand its a joke, but youre just going to sweep under the rug the fact that if a black guy were to call himself zeus there would be a bunch of "But hes black" statements even tho its a joke

and i understand its a joke, but youre just going to sweep under the rug the fact that if a black guy were to call himself zeus there would be a bunch of "But hes black" statements even tho its a joke
He was half armenian half russian

my motivation x inspiration

lol, im assuming he inboxed you and admitted hes on gear, or he inboxed you about what gear he should get on

if im wrong, dammit

but yea drop, so is your usage responsible for your weekend serial dating? no shots, i just saw that you said it really effected your mood, and i was wondering 

LOL luchiano always gets so heated. gotta be the juice. no shots. (is that how u use that phrase?) lol i dunno whatever.:smokin

Dude come on. This is probably the only thread on NT that isn't race baited. If the Rock called himself the son of Zeus I'd believe him. Happy?

if im wrong, dammit

I dont think so. But its possible. Juice does have a way of altering your mind frame. Especially your ego

Dude come on. This is probably the only thread on NT that isn't race baited. If the Rock called himself the son of Zeus I'd believe him. Happy?

But he... ohhh.

funny you mention that...The Rock has a movie coming out where he plays Hercules..

LOL luchiano always gets so heated. gotta be the juice. no shots. (is that how u use that phrase?) lol i dunno whatever.:smokin

how am I heated? I dont get how people read text and tie emotion to it unless a person states they are man, I simply reply to people like they respond to me.

funny you mention that...The Rock has a movie coming out where he plays Hercules..
im not happy, i was brutally heckled for calling myelf Superman after a WHITE GIRL called me it first, race will always be in my thoughts

im not happy, i was brutally heckled for calling myelf Superman after a WHITE GIRL called me it first, race will always be in my thoughts

Dude is scarred :lol:

And you saying half-armenian/half-russian is basically Arab is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. The level of ignance. Even someone from Krypton would laugh if they heard that.

those digital scales suck, one day I am 160 the other 170. can anyone recommend a nice accurate scale?

Back
Top Bottom