STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

fruit punch cell tech

Do you even lift bro?

Did deadlifts today and after workin in that 390 range I finally decided to go for 4 plates and hit 405 with my last set of four. Felt soooo good to finally hit that mark. Went home though and sooo hungry. Y'all ever get that way after deads? Feel like I could eat for days right now.

Did deadlifts today and after workin in that 390 range I finally decided to go for 4 plates and hit 405 with my last set of four. Felt soooo good to finally hit that mark. Went home though and sooo hungry. Y'all ever get that way after deads? Feel like I could eat for days right now.

I'm in the same top set range as you at 168 lbs and yes my appetite after deads is scary :x

I also do IF so that PWO meal is crazy. chicken breasts, shrimp, 4 egg omelette, spinach, brown rice and finish it with Edy's lowfat French vanilla, Red Velvet muffins and whipped cream. Sleeping like a newborn for 3 hours after :pimp: :pimp:

Also since we talking movements for the chest I also love weighted dips and incline chest flys with DB's

want to get into boxing...i was quoted by a local gym at $125-50 per month, which is a bit steep for me.

theres an LA boxing right down the street from me. anybody know if are any good? how are their contracts?

im not looking for a year (not sure how long im going to stay in my current location), def 6 months tho. ive heard they did an $89 package that allows unlimited classes, which i can do. found a lot of mixed reviews concerning their contracts tho 
ohwell.gif

a bit hesitant about LA boxing being more fitness than boxing tho...would love to learn actual fighting technique, not "boxercize" as some have called it. 

want to get into boxing...i was quoted by a local gym at $125-50 per month, which is a bit steep for me.

theres an LA boxing right down the street from me. anybody know if are any good? how are their contracts?

im not looking for a year (not sure how long im going to stay in my current location), def 6 months tho. ive heard they did an $89 package that allows unlimited classes, which i can do. found a lot of mixed reviews concerning their contracts tho 
ohwell.gif

a bit hesitant about LA boxing being more fitness than boxing tho...would love to learn actual fighting technique, not "boxercize" as some have called it. 
me too

Here is a two week progress photo. I will show my older photo once I find it.
critique me fellas, i know I have a lot to work on.
Btw I'm only 6'2 164

Hey whats yall take on kre-alkalyn creatine? Ive been on this stuff for about a month and haven't really noticed any improvements in physique. I did a google search and a lot of people online claim that it doesn't really do anything. Anyone know anything about this?

Hey whats yall take on kre-alkalyn creatine? Ive been on this stuff for about a month and haven't really noticed any improvements in physique. I did a google search and a lot of people online claim that it doesn't really do anything. Anyone know anything about this?

unless you got it free, stick to creatine mono

dont think you will be noticing anything honestly

might as well just creatine mono and just lift hard. creatine works but you arent really gonna notice much. maybe holding in a little more water.

killed chest yesterday....yeah i know on a monday sorry guys. But for some reason i was in a good mood and just kept lifting. Put in a good 2 hour work out with chest and tri's. (started with 15 mins of cardio)

Legs tonight can't wait.

im not looking for a year (not sure how long im going to stay in my current location), def 6 months tho. ive heard they did an $89 package that allows unlimited classes, which i can do. found a lot of mixed reviews concerning their contracts tho :\

That does seem steep. What's included?

I was paying $45/month which included once a week training sessions with a pro trainer and access to the MMA program if I wanted. All I needed to purchase was gloves, wraps and a mouthpiece

Are you looking to become competitive?

Back
Top Bottom