STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

They needed to shoot about 1,000 MG of test into his legs.

Look like they are about to snap lol

What would you guys say is a good rate to bulk at?

Meaning, is 1 lb per week too much?
I'm currently 5'8" and 150 lbs. Trying to get to 175.

I know I will lose definition but I don't mind.

Old pic but this is roughly what I look like now:

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

So pissed....was gonna go straight from work to the gym, but I left my sneakers at home. Flirted w/ the idea of lifting wearing my wallaby's, but decided not to :lol:

Gonna head home for a minute and pick up the kicks.

Lift in socks if gym allows. I always keep a pair of shoes, shorts, and a MP3 player in my whip

Anyone have the link to the video of Rob Bailey taking about wanting a chest so strong bullets can't kill him? :lol:

You have no idea how his form was....

And it's not an illusion...

Dude has tiny legs..

I understand he is focusing on his upper body for movie rolls, but the lack of attention to legs is apparent.

He might do leg work now, but he's been working out for years, and it shows the lack of development compared to his upper body.

Has no legs..

None.

Donated blood today bruhs. They told me no lifting tonight, but it's arm day... On a Friday night.

I'll have to drink over the usual amount of water to try, and offset it.
You'll be fine overall but be prepared to be a touch weaker. Ive lifted after giving blood and always felt a little drained - similar to listing after a bad nights sleep or a low calorie day. On that note make sure you get your calories in.

Anyone have the link to the video of Rob Bailey taking about wanting a chest so strong bullets can't kill him? :lol:

Dude he recently made the video private. No idea why. Haven't watched it in a lil and tried searching what I normally do to find it "rob bailey train to be big" didn't find it. Said some googling and sae it embedded somewhere. Clicked play and got the "this video is private" :((((((
Gonna have to resort to Brian Cushing vids instead

You'll be fine overall but be prepared to be a touch weaker. Ive lifted after giving blood and always felt a little drained - similar to listing after a bad nights sleep or a low calorie day. On that note make sure you get your calories in.
Dude he recently made the video private. No idea why. Haven't watched it in a lil and tried searching what I normally do to find it "rob bailey train to be big" didn't find it. Said some googling and sae it embedded somewhere. Clicked play and got the "this video is private" :((((((

Dang it...

Thanks for the info tho

Haven't been exercising regularly since August.

I honestly don't have the time.

What do you guys think of this exercise regimen:

Right after waking up do the following;

50 push ups

50 crunches

50 lunges

just as something to do everymorning as some sort of fitness

Last edited:
Donated blood today bruhs. They told me no lifting tonight, but it's arm day... On a Friday night.

I'll have to drink over the usual amount of water to try, and offset it.

I'm actually going to eat closer to 4k today rather than my usual 3.5k. I definitely won't be able to go as hard as I did last week, because of the pain, but I'll make do however I can.

Only bicep exercises would be affected my the pain. I'll still destroy my tris.

The comp is in 8 days and i may back out and wait for the Derby Classic in May and move up from Physique to BBing...seriously contemplating getting on dat dere as this is the only way to achieve this..1 of my dudes keeps gear on deck and i may do it...cant decide..but more then likely

You have no idea how his form was....

And it's not an illusion...

Dude has tiny legs..

I understand he is focusing on his upper body for movie rolls, but the lack of attention to legs is apparent.

He might do leg work now, but he's been working out for years, and it shows the lack of development compared to his upper body.

Has no legs..

None.

LMAO.. his legs are hilarious 
roll.gif

I knwo so many people who don't work out legs. Nearly everyone i know who works out.

Just don't understand how anyone is comfortable walking around with legs like that.

Used straps for the first time today... Feel like im cheating lol..
Because you are.
Nah. Its easier to DL though.

Haven't been exercising regularly since August.

I honestly don't have the time.

What do you guys think of this exercise regimen:

Right after waking up do the following;

50 push ups

50 crunches

50 lunges

just as something to do everymorning as some sort of fitness
Thats nothing. 

If you want it bad enough you will make time.

No way you can be booked 16 hrs a day. 

The comp is in 8 days and i may back out and wait for the Derby Classic in May and move up from Physique to BBing...seriously contemplating getting on dat dere as this is the only way to achieve this..1 of my dudes keeps gear on deck and i may do it...cant decide..but more then likely

If this is more than just a hobby do what you gotta so bro, please b safe

I hope you know what you're doing, it's not as easy as shooting up and going Hamb in the gym.

Nah. Its easier to DL though.

Well, let me ask you this: Why do you need wraps to DL?

Grip strength probably sucks?
Because I dont deadlift to make gains in my forearms. I do it for my lower back. My grip strength isn't as strong as my back is. My grip gives out before my back gives out which is detrimental to the gains im tryna make. 

Dont be a fool now. Do u even lift?

Last edited:

I hope you know what you're doing, it's not as easy as shooting up and going Hamb in the gym.
I know..been thinkin about this since my last show when i came in 3rd..im too small for the BBing class atleast in the Heavyweight 220+ class and too big for Physique

Back
Top Bottom