STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Getting my therapy on my dudes.

Off day

how many different exercises are you guys doing on chest days? I'm just starting out but I'm getting flat bench, incline bench, db flat and fly's at about 5 set each

We tried that CT fletcher ten plates of ten thing (well 8 ) for chest day, it's not bad at all, arms will not be able to move. The weight actually feels lighter due to the weight distribution of the 10s.

Last edited:
Guys don't forget you a re paying membership to your gym. At least in my area membership I competitive.

Make those suggestions to the owner or management. They will listen.

Man I love squats. Nothing like putting some weight on your back and making it your *****.

I am determined to hit 500 one day.

Personally 10x10s should be done at a weight were you struggle with it. 135 seems too light, I would try to get my strength up then go for crazy methods like GVT.

JCPenney needs to come through with some Black Friday deals. I need some fresh pairs of Dockers. Starting to look like I got on hand-me-downs. Also had to get my ring re-sized 1.25 sizes down.

Ran 3 miles and did triceps today. Just killed some brown rice, lentils and chicken breast with spinach on the side. Off day tomorrow.

I'm going to post progress pics when I finish this bulk. I don't want to now, because it'll make me think I'm fat and stop :lol:.

Man I wish I could bulk forever without my face inflating. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like I have infinite energy at the gym when I'm on a bulk. Don't even break a sweat :smokin On a cut though? Deadlifting, benching, and squatting on a cut are torture :x

Man I wish I could bulk forever without my face inflating. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like I have infinite energy at the gym when I'm on a bulk. Don't even break a sweat :smokin On a cut though? Deadlifting, benching, and squatting on a cut are torture :x

You don't sweat while on a bulk? I be sweating like nothing.

Last edited:
tomorrow I'll post a pic and compared it to earlier pics of myself--- I've always been slim but now I notice way more definition in my arms and upper body. I don't just like skinny now I look more athletic.

My stomach/abs steadily coming in :pimp: Man I be mirin' like a fool in the gym locker room when nobody is around :lol: :lol:

and that man STILL ain't posted his meal plan :lol:

I'm not asking cuz I don't know how to eat clean/ I'm asking cuz I want to know some options of how you guys eat so much AND so clean.... thanks to the ONE dude that helped :rolleyes :tongue:

Chopped tomatoes and onions. Egg whites and chicken. with bread.

I'll eat cereal like Kashi or some quaker cereal with 2% milk. Or oatmeal with fruit.

brown rice, beans and chicken or tuna fish. (twice a day)

plain chobani yogurt with a teaspoon of natty pb.

poptarts (twice a week, try not to eat it too much)

protein shake with water.

These are the poptarts... this is one of the cereals i'll eat if im too lazy to make oatmeal. thats a typical meal pre workout meal for me on weekends when i workout early.

Last edited:
Has anyone in here gotten rid of wheat completely from their diet? I'm thinking about going through with this and how did you guys feel afterwards?

damn man, those pop tarts are terrible. didn't stop me from polishing off a whole box on monday though :lol:

i wouldnt say terrible but they werent anything special.

i keep forgetting to buy the pumpkin pie ones or w/e some of you talked about before. i need to make a mental note :lol:

Back
Top Bottom