STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hooped for 4 hours today. I'm so over lifting weights. I forgot how much I missed hooping. Will always be my first love. Haven't played in months and it came back like riding a bike. Handles came back and was dropping bombs from downtown for hours.

Sore as all hell now tho lmao. Knees bro. The reason I stopped playing all the time and which also lead me to the weight room more often. The court is my heart.

been slowly getting back into ball. havent played in almost a year til this past week. feelsgoodman

still lifting of course but burning cals :lol:

What you know about the cheat drinking night rocking handle bars!!!!!

Just had a intense rocky style training session in the garage, did some some GVT 10x10 on bent over rows.

FELT GRRRREEEAAATTT

Let the food coma advance upon me

Happy turkey day fit fam 
smokin.gif

Did shoulders, traps, calves, and core today...

I'm so tired now.

Homie at the gym asked me to try to DL 385 even though I haven't done conventional DLs in months... Went up clean.

Happy Thanksgiving guys.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas.

Figure most of the dedicated dieters in here are cheating large today. Enjoy it :pimp: .

Already popped off breakfast at the parents.

Then lunch at my fiancés family.

Then dinner at my fam.

About 8lbs of food will be consumed today lol

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my transformation!  You guys keep me motivated, thankful for this thread! 
happy.gif

Gonna have plenty of carbs to burn off at the gym tomorrow lol. Happy Thanksgiving Team Fit!!! Lets be gluttons today and enjoy the fruits of our labor :smokin :smokin :smokin

I chilled out today :lol: Had a banana for breakfast, then me and my dude went in for lunch :pimp: went back for seconds :lol: :lol:

I'm full as a tick though so I doubt we'll eat again heavy tonight. Happy Thanksgiving fam!

Last edited:
so far I've had 3 plates by 2. some turkey and stuffing but mostly ham and marshmallow yam. resting up for dinner. gonna try and go heavy on the meats :lol:

Past couple hours, I've went from 221 - 229 (clothed with boots on). Probably a lot of water weight, but still. I'm lying in bed hoping I don't puke. I think I'm past the point of no return so that's good.

Back
Top Bottom