STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We've already told him how crazy it is that he can cut at 3k calories lol

@af1 1982  I think you might see better gains if add another day or 2 in. 5x5 is a solid program but it leaves some stuff out. Im assuming your natural so it would benefit you more to add some more volume in. Just my .2 

We've already told him how crazy it is that he can cut at 3k calories lol

@af1 1982  I think you might see better gains if add another day or 2 in. 5x5 is a solid program but it leaves some stuff out. Im assuming your natural so it would benefit you more to add some more volume in. Just my .2 
Definitely man, 3 times a week is my 100% set in stone schedule. And depending on my schedule, i usually do a day for core either on tuesday or thursday just to strengthen it. I'm also doing accessory exercises after the compound lifts.

10x my weight would only be 1670...

Thay can't be accurate since I'm actually cutting at 3k.
Cutting at 3k? Damn, how much you weigh and workout lol. I bulk at 3k.

180 lbs. Lift 3 times a week doing a 5x5.

167, 5x a week. It'll be a hassle when I try to bulk, because I'll be eating around 4k.

167lbs and cutting at 3000 Cals :wow:

Hyperthyroidism?

Not according to my doctor. Said all my numbers checked out good. This was as of 2 months ago.

Started swimming again this evening.. Going try do 3 nights during the week

For you guys looking for a good work and/or want to increase your endurance.. Swim

How many times a year is it ok to cut weight? Like 15-20 pounds per cut? My goal weight to be at is about 190, I'm at 230 right now. Not lookin to get to that 190 ASAP but at least by next May...

Last edited:
Anybody in this thread ever go thru marine boot camp I leave in abt a month was wondering if u have any suggestions on what to do before hand to get prepared I bb know and I'm in the best shape of my life by far so I'm not that worried but just curious if there is anything I should do before hand I'm thinking abt starting insanity again I already have been concentrating on crunches and pull ups and I'm gradually upping my cardio coming off a bulk and wasn't planing on a serious cut till nxt year

Anybody in this thread ever go thru marine boot camp I leave in abt a month was wondering if u have any suggestions on what to do before hand to get prepared I bb know and I'm in the best shape of my life by far so I'm not that worried but just curious if there is anything I should do before hand I'm thinking abt starting insanity again I already have been concentrating on crunches and pull ups and I'm gradually upping my cardio coming off a bulk and wasn't planing on a serious cut till nxt year

I know nothing about it other than id try to focus more on running and body weight stuff for the next few weeks then resting. You don't wanna go in anything but 100%.

How long are you going for?
you will lose mass, and continue increase your cardio

How long are you going for?
you will lose mass, and continue increase your cardio

Yea I know I'll loose tons of mass I'm going in at 195-200 and going to take measurements before I go off my biceps/chest/legs etc to really see how much I loose

Marine boot camp is 13 weeks

And not a single piece of punctuation was used in his posts. 

my bad,

i type a certain way on forums, it gets sloppy heading towards midnight

oops

btw your sig, are those those ugly versace foams? lol ppl are crazy

Last edited:
my bad,

i type a certain way on forums, it gets sloppy heading towards midnight

oops

btw your sig, are those those ugly versace foams? lol ppl are crazy
lol naw my man, i wasnt referring to you

and yeah B, they da preme foams. gotta unload em for some stuff i can actually wear lol

not sure but i think you need to do pull-ups for boot camp and those should be full ROM pull-ups from a dead hang each rep.

Back
Top Bottom