STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I always thought he was super corny and emotional lol, but damn the guy has 3.5 million subs...he has to be caking. So hats off to his hustle

This guy has by far the worst youtube fitness channel (honorable mention mike Chang)

rc8f8CF.jpg

Hit 205 decline for 3 yesterday
And 295 for 3 dead lift

Aim is to hit 225 decline for 5 reps
315 for 5 reps on deads
And 265 squatting (I'm at 205 now) by the end of the year

because he wants to? just because not everyone is big on decline doesnt mean its not a workout

we already had this argument a few weeks ago

do what ever you want in the gym as long as its with good form ;-)

Anyone have good links/info on conditioning.  Trying to get back my endurance/running.  Articles geared toward soccer or track would be best.

I just feel like all the websites on google are a bit janky.  Maybe its my bias against amateur looking websites.

It would be very appreciated.

because he wants to? just because not everyone is big on decline doesnt mean its not a workout

we already had this argument a few weeks ago

do what ever you want in the gym as long as its with good form ;-)

Our you could just let him respond :rolleyes. I'm aware of the decline debate and I never said he shouldn't perform it either

I get better range of motion than standard flat bar. I haven't done flat bar in like a year and a half

I've been lifting for over 10 years with bad form because we had crappy coaching in school. I really got into watching YT to correct my form and minor tweaks can make a huge difference. Do you have shoulder issues by chance?

:lol:

That punch was mad fake/scripted. Just like most of his prank videos where he gets "attacked".

~~

Decided to do some core stuff today. Medicine ball burpees. Hanging leg raises. Decline sit ups. Wide grip pull ups. Been neglecting ab work and pull ups SMH. This was my 'rest' day. Burpees were :smokin

Trying to determine if I have a pinched nerve or just a knot in my back near my shoulder blade.

My left shoulder blade, left armpit and left chest all feel stiff. Not pain, I just feel all discombobulated on my left side. There was no notable trauma or anything. Noticed some weakness on my bench press on Saturday due to my left arm/shoulder punking out.

Advice? 

BS arms day and cardio for me today.  Did legs yesterday after having soccer on sunday so my legs are completely shot.  Need some recovery time.

Back
Top Bottom