STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Whos ever had mini orgasms while working out?
Aight, im sure most of you have seen pumping iron right. Yall remember when arnold was saying how he cums all day. He cums in the gym and cums at home. I didnt reallyund erstand what he meant until a few years ago when I was doing leg extentions and pushed my self beyond normal limits. I felt what I call a mini orgasm. It hurt but felt ******* good. Like a jolt of electricity ran through my body. Right then and there I knew what Arnold was talking about. Your basically pushing yourself beyond the lactic acid threshold.
Theres a woman I train that when she does leg extentions, she sounds like shes having sex. I mean cusin and everything. I know shes bustin nuts everytime she does it. Theres a thin line between pleasure and pain, and now I understand that pain is pleasure.

bout to start getting into S n M lol
I knew a chick that said this happened every time she did cable tri extentions lol you're the only other person I've heard say this

Aight, im sure most of you have seen pumping iron right. Yall remember when arnold was saying how he cums all day. He cums in the gym and cums at home. I didnt reallyund erstand what he meant until a few years ago when I was doing leg extentions and pushed my self beyond normal limits. I felt what I call a mini orgasm. It hurt but felt ******* good. Like a jolt of electricity ran through my body. Right then and there I knew what Arnold was talking about. Your basically pushing yourself beyond the lactic acid threshold.
Theres a woman I train that when she does leg extentions, she sounds like shes having sex. I mean cusin and everything. I know shes bustin nuts everytime she does it. Theres a thin line between pleasure and pain, and now I understand that pain is pleasure.

The pump gets me ******* horny too bro 

Ready to bust nuts everywhere 

:lol:

Theres this pretty hot girl that comes to my gym and stays moaning while doing squats and leg extensions

Got me :lol: but :evil: at the same damn time

Breh. I know that feel.

Got me in the gym like:

sometimes i feel like punching people in the face but never get the pump boner. maybe I need some super-elevated test levels too.

Does anyone have Fitbit? If so tell me how you REALLY feel about it?

I'm really considering getting one to see how inactive I really am.

It'll probably be depressing at first but I'm hoping that by looking at the damn thing on my wrist all the time it'll be staring back and saying get up fatass.

I understand everything being said in this post, exactly how i feel on a good day where you just keep pushing yourself.
Love it.

International Chest Monday today!

did pause rep bench press today
225 pause rep 7 times.
they're tough. hot damn. chest is going to hurt tomm

squats

standing OHP

deads

dips

my favorite workout completed this morning, great way to start the week

Not sure why my shoulders were hurting on bar dips today to the point where I lacked full range of motion, but I was able to do ring dips just fine

Back
Top Bottom