STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i drink water, either regular or with mio or the koolaid squeeze in it. both zero cal. And then when I go out, I'm just a whiskey drinker. Which is the best ever. 70 cal per ounce...and ounce will get you right. 0 fat, 0 carb. and it acts as a diuretic, so the next day, with whoever you wake up with, you're shredded. lol
whats' the 70 cals from.

don't recall seeing cherry coke zero at the stores here. my go to drink at those coke dispensers is raspberry diet coke. drink that with a 1/2 pound med rare garlic cheeseburger and all my problems fly away.

forreal though my cut is going terribly. losing only about .5# /week and then my mom has my brother deliver some food to me and throws in half of a lemon crunch coffee cake [emoji]128122[/emoji]
at least i'm not losing strength [emoji]128514[/emoji]

there's a raspberry diet coke!!!!

the alcohol.

skinny cow is calorie-friendly cause them damn things are so small. needa eat the whole box to be happy.

and then you got stuff like my wife eats: 35 cals a serving 7 carbs 3 protein. tastes like dirt [emoji]128534[/emoji]
If you macros allow you lol eat real ice cream. That garbage is horrible haha but very macro friendly tho lol

Last edited:
PRO TIP lol-When drinking alcohol put it under fats since its closer to the value instead of carbs which is only 4 

suavamente suavamente

I quit drinking and it was a by product of that not weighing me down anymore. Metabolism, calories and not being lazy I guess. I just know it made me skinny.

probably the best supplement i ever took for losing weight was meth. used to smoke 1-1.5 grams a day. got down to about 120# had to stop though because i alienated all my loved ones and ended up homeless. had some mean abs (and ribs) showing though.

probably the best supplement i ever took for losing weight was meth. used to smoke 1-1.5 grams a day. got down to about 120# had to stop though because i alienated all my loved ones and ended up homeless. had some mean abs (and ribs) showing though.

Meth gains.

Glad you got clean buddy. Repped.

When I was doing IIFYM in the fall heavy I would track my alcohol. Jameson macros lol

Question. Random thought

Do you ever wonder how you look in the eyes of other? Of course you can take pictures but you are your own worst enemy so you don't see what they see.

Question. Random thought

Do you ever wonder how you look in the eyes of other? Of course you can take pictures but you are your own worst enemy so you don't see what they see.

all the time. especially with people you haven't seen in awhile. they're looking at you like dude your huge or damn your arms are big.. You look in the mirror and you're like...where do you see that lol

Man I prepped meals today and my numbers are alllllll fudged up lol. I'm 500 cal below my intake.

Might adjust. Even at a deficit I need to figure out my carbs smh. I already ate my breakfast. And about to have a shake. These numbers are w my lunch and dinner plugged in.

bought a bunch of pb spreads, salad dressings, jellies, vegetable dip and some other things from walden farms. legit threw the whole box of everything in the trash after i ate some of the pb spread and smelled the veggie dip. didn't order the syrup though.

The syrup is legit. Just don't use to much then t tastes like crap.

But agree. All the other stuff is disgusting

Question. Random thought

all the time. I made a comment once in the mind blown/ things you never knew threads about how we've never actually seen ourselves, and what we see in mirriors is strictly just our ideas of what we look like. But that takes into account all of our insecurities, ego, pride, hopes, etc. We can be in the mirror thinking we need to get bigger, or lose weighrt, cut this, trim that, build this, blah blah blah. But to all those that view us, we may look like superheroes, or obsessed lunatics lol, depending on the spin and who is looking.

When I tell my friends outside of the fitness world that I diet and count macros, they say it's crazy and weird with awkward looks. I tell my fitness friends I'm doing it, they ask what my numbers are with excitement. Tis what it is brethren. You just end up having different relationships with different folks. You share different things with different people.

all the time. I made a comment once in the mind blown/ things you never knew threads about how we've never actually seen ourselves, and what we see in mirriors is strictly just our ideas of what we look like. But that takes into account all of our insecurities, ego, pride, hopes, etc. We can be in the mirror thinking we need to get bigger, or lose weighrt, cut this, trim that, build this, blah blah blah. But to all those that view us, we may look like superheroes, or obsessed lunatics lol, depending on the spin and who is looking.

When I tell my friends outside of the fitness world that I diet and count macros, they say it's crazy and weird with awkward looks. I tell my fitness friends I'm doing it, they ask what my numbers are with excitement. Tis what it is brethren. You just end up having different relationships with different folks. You share different things with different people.

that's deep...
I notice that too, when i look at pics of myself im thinking... wait thats me.
thats not what I saw in the mirror

*cue keanu reeves bill and ted pic

skinny cow is calorie-friendly cause them damn things are so small. needa eat the whole box to be happy.

and then you got stuff like my wife eats: 35 cals a serving 7 carbs 3 protein. tastes like dirt [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I'll admit the arctic zero stuff tasks like chalk for the most part. If you all aint tried it, give the Vanilla Maple flavor a shot. Leave it out for like 10-20 minutes before eating and it'll be perfect. Eat one of those little cartons on the daily.

that's deep...
I notice that too, when i look at pics of myself im thinking... wait thats me.
thats not what I saw in the mirror

*cue keanu reeves bill and ted pic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Never has this been more true then on NT. (#NTTHICK)

I see myself in pictures and when im next to like my mom who is 5 foot 4 im like oh...i actually look sizable. Then im at the gym and at 6 foot 180lbs im on the smaller side. Always thinking i got to get bigger.

Same type of thing blew my mind when i was out with my friend. This girl walked by me at the bar in a tattered pink floyd t shirt....full sleeve..skin tight black jeans and chucks. Just my type. I was like holy hell that girl is gorgeous. My boy was like who that one? You are kidding right? She is gross. I was literally mid blown that i saw a 10 and he saw a 2. I couldn't get over it. I was literally in a verbal argument with him about how he was wrong :lol:

Last edited:
@Freeze

The wildest things is you never get to see yourself IN MOTION. Like the first time I saw myself on camera playing basketball, I was like, THAT is what I look like.. Just a weird concept man.  

Back
Top Bottom