STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's a good way to make sure you sit back during squats? I think I'm not sitting back and just dropping straight down, causing me to lean forward on the way up. Going below parallel if that matters. :nerd:

Good look on the squat info. I'm focusing a lot more on those now days. I feel I have good concentration for the act of squatting but not sure my form is proper. I know what proper mechanics are, but i haven't been doing them long enough ie. exp to know what tier level my squat is at. 

i weight 265 height 6'1.5'', and I'm kind of just repping my weight. I'd say i can hit 3 45's on each side either once or twice. But I do feel like im bending to much on the way on, you just kind of have a gut feeling when something doesn't feel right.. 

And deadlifts still confuse me. I see so many people do them different kinds of ways, and I can't figure out whats true or not. Then I feel like its a person to person basis thing. For one thing, I know not hurting your lower back is critical, and just regulating your weight throughout your whole body during the pull is smart. 

The article, was talking more about strength/performance then hypertrophy.

You would drop the bar after each rep.

It lowers your TUT, so you can do the deadlift/ Olympic lifts more often.

For hypertrophy I wouldn't drop the weight.
Thanks for clarifying.

Wanna share you guys my journey. I was about 180 lbs in the first pic and now 145 after a year of working out and semi healthy diet. Thc and protein diet lol

good job man. i was just looking at pics from my wife of me at the beach today. it's making me cringe [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Wanna share you guys my journey. I was about 180 lbs in the first pic and now 145 after a year of working out and semi healthy diet. Thc and protein diet lol

great job buddy.

so next would be like a slow bulk to really fill in those muscles.

and on another note, I like the decline press. The machine more than the actual bench so I dont have to be upside down. But I love the different angle that it hits and how my chest is affected by it. feels like a different level of fullness

Back
Top Bottom