STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Amel and i are both old men. Are lifting vids will be us lifting our canes
Jon byke Tdogg where you at 

They askin for you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
PR on bench tonight, got 275 for one I was hyped. Sittin at 315 x3 on deads and 255 for 6 on squats. 1000 pound club is the goal. Currently 6'4 220 trying to lean out for the summer.

I'm 24 with 47 year old knees. I'm gonna try to post a bench and squat vid so y'all can critique my form. I feel like my squats are POAR. Don't know if my form is the reason I'm always messing up my knees

Jon byke Tdogg where you at 

They askin for you :lol:
My statement is coming this afternoon. It's hard to keep up with that thread. It goes up like 10 pages an hour
Thats why i dont post in there during the season

Last edited:
Y'all all young.

I'm 36. :lol:

Tdogg, dodging Team Snow like Winter ain't arrived yesterday. We are everywhere!

Last edited:
405 beltless on saturday was moving quite nicely with straps. Hit 4 reset reps. No bounce. Up down, re take breathe, up down.

Anyone have some suggestions on increasing DL or a DL program. Id like to get to 5 plates. Right now at 175lbs my max is 475. Since soccer started 2 times a week its hard to get heavy squat days in since i need a day or two to recover from soccer games and 2 days to recover from squat days. So i figure i will focus on deadlifts which don't tax my legs like squats would.

Back
Top Bottom