STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This week I've accomplished to socialize a little with the regulars at my gym. I've gotten some good tips and pointers. The big W for me is the group of guys that lift heavy regularly invited me to workout with them on DL days. They do it every Thursday and are good guys that know their stuff. One dude (think he's the strongest in my gym) pulls 6 plates and squats over 5 plates :x . He isn't even bulky either. Straight sculpted muscle. Idk if he's natty but idc.

I forget but what was the general consensus on Metcon 2s? Good for pretty much anything overall in the gym? Squats, deads, cardio, HIITs?

Good work to everyone making progress so far. I see yall :pimp:

giphy.gif

You start with your heaviest lift so back day I start with dl and only warm up in dl. Right to working weight on everything else that day.
You start with your heaviest lift so back day I start with dl and only warm up in dl. Right to working weight on everything else that day.

The new method I follow

Warm-up

2x5 - empty bar

1x5 - usually 50%

1x3

1x2

Working sets

5x5 (Medium Day)

1x5 (Heave Day)

Depending on the load..The working set may change
Thanks. What about cool down sets? Any point or just finish with working sets and move on to the next movement?

I killed an interview for my agency today and I'll be moving to a school based program.

Had Korean food the night before so that carb/sodium feeling was real this morning lmao

Congrats fresh papi. :pimp:

Bench
85x10
135x5
185x3
195x3
205x3
225x1
225x1

Thanks man.

Looking at your set up and remembering I got pinned earlier this week

I think I'm doing too many reps during warm up and hells preechausting

AMEL CURSE IS BROKEN!

I even screamed mid rep "fuhk off!" When my girl went to touch the bar when I slowed down but still had it. :pimp: :lol:

JPS JPS

Yeah I tried the advice given a page back or so. Definately had more energy for heavy weight.

Last edited:
I killed an interview for my agency today and I'll be moving to a school based program.

Had Korean food the night before so that carb/sodium feeling was real this morning lmao

i think your arms are too big for your shirt buff guy. Get a bigger shirt. It'll look better. Good luck at the new job tho.

Update on my gains

Adding ice cream to my protein shakes is ******* amazing btw

Am not sure why my arm would let me snatch or jerk but it will hurt with the act of dropping the weight.

Am not sure why I can handle me performing a pull up but it will hurt if I'm on the floor and someone pulls me to my feet with my right arm.

My arm will hurt but only in these specific moments.

Just stop cursing me guise

Last edited:
When I snatch, I listen to jazz or classical..

Clean and Jerk...Alternative and Rock

Crossfit...HipHop

When I snatch, I listen to jazz or classical..

Clean and Jerk...Alternative and Rock

Crossfit...HipHop

Lower body and back. Alternative rock.
Cardio chest arms shoulders rap.

I get too hyped with rock on cardio days and over exert. Hard to play air guitar and run 2/3 mile at a good pace

Anybody here tried baking a questbar?? Tried it for the first time awhile ago and it was amazing. Would do it again

Back
Top Bottom