STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@Soundview

No prob man. When my meniscus was torn, my
Knee locked up so I pretty much couldn't do anything, but during recovery they didn't want me doing squats for a while, or running/jumping. They didn't want me going past 90° in leg press and they didn't want me doing leg extension machine stuff.

Basically they said I could do anything with the hammys, but wanted me to avoid anything too quad stressful or knee stressful
Thanks. I was told leg extension could help. I don't really feel any pain for it, but I usually do free squat with a plate, leg extnesions, rest are hammies.

Are deads ok? I wrapped my knee, but this week, I was definitely not feeling it 100%.
Ok
laugh.gif
so I hate to be repetitive, but I'm reading SOOO many different things on the net in regards to keto diets, carbs, cutting and all that good stuff

Some places are saying go Keto, some are saying go balanced, idk what to do
laugh.gif
I'm just trying to shed some fat to expose the muscles off some more
laugh.gif

For the past 2-3days, I been on a high protein, low carb joint. 60% protein, 30% fat, 10% carbs (give or take 5% here and there). I have no complaints so far, can't really tell a difference yet. No lack of energy..to tell you the truth, I've had more energy to complete my workouts, but that could be the caffeine
laugh.gif

I did read that during a cut, you should eat 1.2-1.5x grams protein of your body weight? Is that true?

Man I'm confused
laugh.gif
**** is annoying, I'm about to say **** it and eat what I want and just go hard in the gym as I usually do
laugh.gif
I eat 1g/lb at all times....

If what works for you, works.....Use it. Why are you trying to fix what isn't broken?

Apple cider vinegar every day.

I take a shot of it then down 2:nerd:z of water.

Def gets my morning bowl movement going.

That whole apple cider vinegar thing is the new fad for dieters. I get people in my store (gnc) everyday saying this saw this and that online or on tv about how great it is. It does help with a lot of different things but not gonna help drop a ton of weight.
Also I have a Fitbit charge somebody can have for free if they'd like, I don't have a charger but I'm sure that would be easy to find online. It's just a first gen in black and works/looks great.

I'll take that off your hands. Pm'ed

How is that a fad lol

That's like saying ginger tea or blueberries are a fad

Lol I don't think he's saying vinegar is a fad, just the amount of people drinking it for health benefits.

oh ok, i was like how sway 

its an acquired taste but i feel like I'm very energized in the AM with it 

How does the adipower fit?

Can't find them in stores so I'm gonna have to order a pair. It's gonna be my first weightlifting shoes.....I've been on team Kobe's for a while

oh ok, i was like how sway 

its an acquired taste but i feel like I'm very energized in the AM with it 
same thats what I primarily use it for a energy boost in the morning... It sits right by my lamp stand, as you said it makes your bowel movement great also, which if your cutting is great....

I been slacking on weights, been mostly hoopin. Did some dl today though
135x10
225x6
315x5
405x3 x2 sets
315x10
315x8

Carb day today. :pimp:

Already had 8 pancakes with whipped cream, going to have chicken parm tenders, pasta with shredded chicken and blonde brownies.

Going to savor these days on the cut.

6'0 :nerd: :pimp:  That's the "norm" now but tall for an asian :lol:

I see u Yao Ming :pimp:

I throw people off cuz I'm 6'4 and half Asian. People ask if I'm every race under the sun. I've gotten Aaron Hernandez :smh:. This guy asked me if I'm Eskimo [emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ :lol:

Smh at encouragement tho. If im reading this right a "45lbs" plate actually weighs 2lbs or so. What encouragement are you getting from this? Just false hope.

Last edited:
Found a couple good mobility routines to use in addition to the resistance band exercises my physical therapist showed me. Recently dealt with extremely tight shoulders, lats, and traps, all causing me to arc excessively on my overhead presses and forward lean while in the hole during squats. Led to shoulder and lower back pain. Definitely focusing on thoracic mobility and more core specific exercises. Hollow body all day.

http://seannal.com/articles/training/general/upper-body-warm-up.php

http://seannal.com/articles/training/lower-body-warmup.php

Last edited:
my elbows are in pain and extending to the forearms also. with is wrong w me bros 

Back
Top Bottom