STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just started keto. Any tips or pointers y'all would feel would help me out?

I mean it's pretty straight forward, my only tip would be to get acquainted with seasonings to keep things interesting and make sure you're carb cycling if you're lifting heavy.

Oh I thought you were quoting Kief [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you man! I'm surprised too. When I realized I'd never loOK like Lou Ferigno (pre-diet knowledge #cutlife) I almost stopped lifting. I Google pic's of natural bb's and they were all frail lol. I'd search #naturalbodybuilding and it'd be skinny kids in stringer tops [emoji]128514[/emoji] I thought there was no way i could be big naturally.
You're already a trainer. You should be teaching the school [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's your major? My cousin (cousin Joe from my vidd) is doing medical too.

A lot of "natural bodybuilding" cats just don't have good genetics.

That's what's makes or breaks you most when it comes to how your physique looks.

Like I'm sure you could find another dude who lifts exactly like you but doesn't look like you.
I guess that males sense.

I was just looking for hope. But eventually I found a couple dudes that gave me hope to keep going. Then I cut and realized it wasn't that bad.

But yeah. You're right.

soundview soundview
Thanks bro! I'm kinesiology major with a minor in nutrition. The nutrition stuff was the hardest I swear :lol:
Oh, to answer your question, nah, no reach outs yet minus one company who sent me a couple protein tubs to review them. But nah, I wish lol. I just want free whWY for life [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And that's wassup!

Wth that's you? Lmao I thought u had a different IG. I like your page man

@Soundview
Thanks bro! I'm kinesiology major with a minor in nutrition. The nutrition stuff was the hardest I swear
laugh.gif
you go to UO my guy?

im finally done with the hard part of my schooling. Just have 3 credits of internship this spring and I graduate. I can take my trainer cert test whenever. I'm so ******* excited to have time to take my training seriously. This whole school and work thing was sucking out my soul. I look forward to posting progress with the best of ya's
Congrats on the progress in life bro!

That's what killed me. Too much pwo, not enough food and slept like an hour before the gym so I felt all ******ed.

Once I started sweating hard as hell after a warm up set I knew not to even waste my time.

Well, as crazy as it sounds, I have started writing my food down again as opposed to using my fitness pal. I feel like it was making things too easy and this way I actually lay out more of what I eat and maybe it's all mental, but I feel like I'm starting to put that "extra" bit of effort back in to it. Maybe it's just me....

Last edited:
Anyone do zero accessory work?

Just squat, bench, dl, ohp, pull-ups and dips?

Thinking about giving it a go just using different variations. I know a dude who does that and is a monster 18 years old with a 475 bench and that's his worst lift lean af too.

Lol she fresh out the shower not too many girls especially white women got them fresh faces without make up. She not terrible

Back
Top Bottom