STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pulled another soundview today.

410x5 (Soundview)
445x3 (Soundview)

While talking to my mom on the phone lol.

I should do more warm ups. I noticed my sets are way easier when I do a good 3-5 warm ups.

Knee feeling better. Was able to do 135x5 squat no pain.

Gonna do 135 until the end of this month, then it's back 100%.

A coach in my gym I'm cool with said "Yo, I gotta tell you, every time I see you, you get bigger and bigger, you big as ****". I was like damn, thanks a lot. 

To God be the glory.

I see yall still grinding. keep going.

:pimp: i see u fam!

Threw on that Capital Punishment in the rotation few days ago. Havent bumped that in a minute. Tryna channel the inner Soundview, pana.

Once y'all master the squat - good form, lift a decent amount of weight (nothing crazy).

Give overhead squats a try.  

They'll really work your core.

Start of with watching a few youtube clips on technique, then practise at the gym simply with your hands above your head like you're holding the bar.

Progress into using an elastic band, then bar etc.. then weight.

Would highly recommend!

Pulled another soundview today.

410x5 (Soundview)
445x3 (Soundview)

While talking to my mom on the phone lol.

I should do more warm ups. I noticed my sets are way easier when I do a good 3-5 warm ups.

Knee feeling better. Was able to do 135x5 squat no pain.

Gonna do 135 until the end of this month, then it's back 100%.

A coach in my gym I'm cool with said "Yo, I gotta tell you, every time I see you, you get bigger and bigger, you big as ****". I was like damn, thanks a lot. 

To God be the glory.

I see yall still grinding. keep going.

pimp.gif
i see u fam!

Threw on that Capital Punishment in the rotation few days ago. Havent bumped that in a minute. Tryna channel the inner Soundview, pana.
I'm trying man!

Oh yeah, that's a classic. My Paki ex loved "Punish me" lol.

I gotta put the view back on this summer :lol:

Too bad you can't travel. I'm planning on shooting a visual for a single this summer. Ah.

I'm trying man!

Oh yeah, that's a classic. My Paki ex loved "Punish me" lol.

I gotta put the view back on this summer :lol:

Too bad you can't travel. I'm planning on shooting a visual for a single this summer. Ah.

"You aint a killer" is my ****.

"Its the Bronx of course, recognize the accent?"

I went to a diff gym this AM, they had a trap bar so decided to mess with it. I put 45s on but felt like the ROM was too short, so I put a few 25s on and stood on a plate. Felt [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Used the trap bar for farmers walks, they were aight but prefer DB

"You aint a killer" is my ****.

"Its the Bronx of course, recognize the accent?"
fast money,super lyrical and tres leches are my favorite tracks.

fast money gotta be top 5 storytelling songs ever..

destroyed my back today.... gonna bulk up to 175-180 by memorial day hopefully. so I'm at 165..... 6 pounds heavier than my last competition.

Last edited:
Off day today. Woke up, at a quest bar and drank some C4 and went to the gym. No energy at all really, realized I had a light dinner last night (sardines and 2 scrambled eggs and a protein shake). Couldn't even stick to a routine today...I was all over the place smh

Squat
Set 1: 135 lb × 10
Set 2: 225 lb × 8
Set 3: 225 lb × 8
Set 4: 275 lb × 2
Set 5: 275 lb × 5

Bench Press
Set 1: 225 lb × 12
Set 2: 225 lb × 12
Set 3: 225 lb × 8
Set 4: 225 lb × 8
Set 5: 225 lb × 5

Biceps Cable Curl
Set 1: 80 lb × 20
Set 2: 120 lb × 20
Set 3: 70 lb × 10

EZ Bar Preacher Curl
Set 1: 75 lb × 20
Set 2: 75 lb × 20
Set 3: 75 lb × 20

Amazon / Walmart have a cage style rack the Fitness Reality 810XLT for $171 if anyone is looking for one for home. Has an 800lb capacity and pull-up bars. It's well reviewed, same product as the IronMan brand and the engineer was on Slickdeals talking about it. They sold out but then I guess restocked this morning and also the price kept fluctuating. I'd post a link/vid but I am on my phone.
I should have jumped on this when you posted. These are sold out everywhere
mean.gif

Belt came in yesterday. Did some DL today

DL
135x8
225x5
315x1
405x1
475 fail
475x1 (soundview)
495 fail

Got 5wheels just below my knees. Gonna run another ed coan cycle and get tht just now.

Speed DL
315x3x2

Stiff leg DL, bb rows, lat pulldowns, power shrugs and bicep stuff.

Used the belt from 3 plates and up just so i could get used to it. I like it, mainly with the heavier weight (4plates +). I like having something to push my core against.

Damn bro you caught up to my dl. :pimp:

Yeah I use my belt only for the 4+ plate lifts too. No need on the light stuff. What belt did you get?

Bb rows
3x5 155
2x5 165
2x5 135

Bench
185 2x5
195 x5
205x 3
215x1
225x1
225x1
135x13

Ohp 5x5 125

Dips weighted
3x5 185+45

Pull-ups
2x6
3x3 +25 pounds

Ended up getting a Rogue belt. Checked out other ones but after conversion from USD to CAD, taxes, shipping and duties it was gonna end up being like $200. Hype to use it on squat day, might try it out with front squats tomorrow and ohp.

You back at 2plates on bench :pimp: i see you

Damn yeah that's od. I like the rogue belts too.

Haha yeah. It wasn't that heavy but I didn't have a spot so I didn't want to push it. Maybe one day I'll be at 275. :lol:

Its my first belt so i cant really compare it to any others but im pleased with it. Gets the job done even tho its only been 1 day :lol:

I am 5'6 140.
I want to bulk up but I work out of state Monday through Thursday. Can someone give me a recommendation on what food to eat & what hotel workouts to do.?

I am 5'6 140.
I want to bulk up but I work out of state Monday through Thursday. Can someone give me a recommendation on what food to eat & what hotel workouts to do.?

Dips on the side of the bed
Push-up variations
Iron Mikes
Planks

I'm no expert but I think it might be kinda hard to bulk up off of body weight excercises. (I might be wrong tho)

As far as food, anything high in carbs and proteins. Maybe get a box of bars from Costco and take em with you on your trips as snacks? You can do the same with protein powder. Bag it up into 2 scoops into single serve zip lock bags and carry a couple of them with you. Stop by a gas station, get a bottle of milk and mix it up with the protein.

Depending on where you stay, there should be some decent restaurants around your way. Sweet potatoes, brown rice, and protein always sounds like the way to go.

Also, seeing that you are always traveling, maybe you can get 1st time guest visitor passes to whatver gym is around your way at the time?

Dips on the side of the bed
Push-up variations
Iron Mikes
Planks

I'm no expert but I think it might be kinda hard to bulk up off of body weight excercises. (I might be wrong tho)

As far as food, anything high in carbs and proteins. Maybe get a box of bars from Costco and take em with you on your trips as snacks? You can do the same with protein powder. Bag it up into 2 scoops into single serve zip lock bags and carry a couple of them with you. Stop by a gas station, get a bottle of milk and mix it up with the protein.

Depending on where you stay, there should be some decent restaurants around your way. Sweet potatoes, brown rice, and protein always sounds like the way to go.

Also, seeing that you are always traveling, maybe you can get 1st time guest visitor passes to whatver gym is around your way at the time?

There's a gym there, so I was wondering what kind of workouts to do

Any runners in here? Currently been running two days a week and am having a hard time getting past the 4-5 mile mark.
I ran XC in high school. I was one of the fastest sprinters in my school, but I always finished at the bottom half of XC races. I'm just not built for that long distance stuff. Very tough sport. A lot of it is mental.

I jog about a mile before I lift as a warm up.

Any runners in here? Currently been running two days a week and am having a hard time getting past the 4-5 mile mark.

I do a combo of running flat/running hills + stairs/jumping rope as workout 1 or 2 days a week.

But I probably top out at 3 miles. Haven't really tried to do a stretch longer than that yet.

Hit legs and shoulders today

Front squats
135x5x2
185x5
225x5
245x5 (soundview)

Zerchers
135x5x2
185x5
225x5x2 (soundview)

Ohp
Barx10
95x5
135x3
165x1
185x1
205x1

Db lateral raise
Db front raise
Sir charles
Face pulls
Leg press
Calf raises
Leg extension
Hamstring curl

Damn bro you caught up to my dl.
pimp.gif

Yeah I use my belt only for the 4+ plate lifts too. No need on the light stuff. What belt did you get?

Bb rows
3x5 155
2x5 165
2x5 135

Bench
185 2x5
195 x5
205x 3
215x1
225x1
225x1
135x13

Ohp 5x5 125

Dips weighted
3x5 185+45

Pull-ups
2x6
3x3 +25 pounds
What program are you running? Kinda like a 531?

I am 5'6 140.
Interval jogging sounds weird? Lol it works. I usually run my first 2 miles at about 80-90 percent all out jog/sprint. 6 min miles for 3 miles straight... For you do a split run 2 miles all out then another 2 miles at a laxed pace... Helps improve your breathing and endurance for long distance running.... Im on my phone if this post comes out fked my bad.

Last edited:
Damn bro you caught up to my dl. :pimp:

Bb rows

3x5 155

2x5 165

2x5 135

Bench

185 2x5

195 x5

205x 3

215x1

225x1

225x1

135x13

Ohp 5x5 125

Dips weighted

3x5 185+45

Pull-ups

2x6

3x3 +25 pounds

What program are you running? Kinda like a 531?

Nothing in particular I just do the lifts I like now. Basically trying to row and hit pull ups everytime I lift and alternate bench/ohp/squat with how my body is feeling and dl once a week.

I really only see gains by just hammering on the compounds so I don't really bother with accessory anymore.

I just want big numbers and to do more pull-ups and dips than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom