STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

so it seems like dmha might get banned in australia. the ban is being proposed later this year from what I read.

i forgot who it was that takes cannibal riot but I worry about you fam. be safe out there

What are good bcaa brands? Is xtend good? And are bcaas supposed to be zero calories?
I take the brand stance during my workout, pink lemonade flavor. Pretty good imo. I use it with a 20oz shaker and a little ice and it lasts my whole workout

so it seems like dmha might get banned in australia. the ban is being proposed later this year from what I read.

i forgot who it was that takes cannibal riot but I worry about you fam. be safe out there
They also said in the articles that they gave absolutely no reason as to why they're banning it. They banned DMAA a while back in the same fashion with no link to any side affects or danger

i just started hitting the gym this month. i'm more on the skinny side. any tips on what i should eat and do in order to gain weight?

Went on a mini bulk.

Starting my cut today

Weighed in at 216 and will be at 200 for 8/25

Tracking macros at 2200cal fml.

Giving up alcohol til then also

i just started hitting the gym this month. i'm more on the skinny side. any tips on what i should eat and do in order to gain weight?
5 meals a day. Bigger portions. Slow up on cardio. Tracking will help you a lot too so you know your intake goals

They also said in the articles that they gave absolutely no reason as to why they're banning it. They banned DMAA a while back in the same fashion with no link to any side affects or danger
https://www.tga.gov.au/book-page/12...ylamines-including-15-dimethylhexylamine-dmha

it seems like their argument is because its so close to dmaa and we dont need any explanation as to why dmaa is banned. not knockin ya, just lettin you know. i remember when a couple dudes in the military died from jack3d a coiple years ago (or maybe it was craze? it was one of those 2)

You gotta eat big to get big
pretty much. lift heavy, eat big.

my biggest size jump was from 150 to 160 in 1 month.. this was last summer. dirty bulked like hell that summer but it was worth it.

i was eating around 2800 calories which was a lot to me.

edit*

oh and also stay away from mass gainers. you'll end up looking like the michelin man. best to make your own mass gainer/shake.

milk + oats + protein + banana + peanut butter + ice is what I did for mine. easy 800-1000 calories right there.

Last edited:
Allergies kicked in while benching smh. Kept sneezing and runny nose.

Also noticed when i bench and overhead press my wrists cock back. It doesnt hurt but i swear they not supposed to :lol:

took mesomorph for about a week. chest felt like it was about to explode, felt way better when I was off it.  Also felt short winded asf.

Forgot to say... Weighted dips with more than 1 plate is such a pain in the *** to set up

Better for weight/fat loss: 45 to 60 minutes of cardio 4 to 5 days a week, or 25 to 30 minutes of cardio and weight training for 30 minutes 4 to 4 days a week?

Allergies kicked in while benching smh. Kept sneezing and runny nose.

Also noticed when i bench and overhead press my wrists cock back. It doesnt hurt but i swear they not supposed to :lol:

From what I understand they're not, you're right. I used to do it when I benched but corrected it a few years ago. I feel like I have a better bench and more power now. You have to actively force yourself to not let them bend back, it's takes some getting used to.

From what I understand they're not, you're right. I used to do it when I benched but corrected it a few years ago. I feel like I have a better bench and more power now. You have to actively force yourself to not let them bend back, it's takes some getting used to.

I never noticed it or gave it much thought til last week when someone pointed it out to me and asked if my wrists hurt. I was really tryna focus on fixing it today. Something to new to work on now

Better for weight/fat loss: 45 to 60 minutes of cardio 4 to 5 days a week, or 25 to 30 minutes of cardio and weight training for 30 minutes 4 to 4 days a week?
I hit weights for 1.5-2hrs and run .5-1 mile after weights, 3x a week. Focus more so on distance than time or calories. Dropped 5lbs and 6% bf in 5 weeks.

Picked up this bad boy on Saturday at commencement. Time to get these certifications then make my way into the world of PT!

Back
Top Bottom