STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

whats up gents, is anyone practicing Ramadan and still manage to work out during the day? I was thinking about hitting the gym after i eat and pray which is like 11pm at night but with Work in the AM idk if i'll ever sleep after working out....

Wondering what to do during this month. I go for walks during lunch which is ok but i want to lift like the bulls.
As-salamu alaikum brother. Ramadan mubarak

I workout in the evening and try to time it so I'm finished before sunset. Stock up on hearty foods and a lot of water, it'll hold you down through out the day.

I've tailored my routine as well, just bang out everything real quick. A ton of reps, get in get out.

whats up gents, is anyone practicing Ramadan and still manage to work out during the day? I was thinking about hitting the gym after i eat and pray which is like 11pm at night but with Work in the AM idk if i'll ever sleep after working out....

Wondering what to do during this month. I go for walks during lunch which is ok but i want to lift like the bulls.
I ain't muslim but you got it bro. Robert Horry once talks about a time Hakeem had a noon game during Ramadan. Hakeem put up 40 points without a drop of water. Dude seriously took his mind and body out of this world and focused on winning.

Also copped a multigrip pull-up bar.

IMG_20190508_210604.jpg

tenor.gif

Titan has a lot of great budget equipment for the home gym.

Careful with titan as with any site. Their site got hacked last year and my info was compromised

Someone in Iowa tried using my cc to pay an electrician :stoneface:

Hopefully they upgraded their site since the hack. Also, use PayPal to check out

Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy Day - W1, D4: 4:05am workout -

1. Military Press: 1x5x120; 1x3x135; 1x1x150; 1x3x145; 1x3x130; 1x3x110 SS/
2. Pendlay Row 6x3
3. Weighted Chin-ups, 3x12
4. Wide-Grip Pulldowns: 1x6+5 [rest-pause]; 3x12 SS/
5. DB Shoulder Press 3x12
6. V-Bar Lat Pulldowns: 2x20
7. Seated Cable Row: 3x12
8. Barbell Shrugs 2x15
9. Upright Row 2x15 SS/
10. Straight-Arm Lat Pulldowns 2x12
11. Cable Side Lateral Raise 3x12
12. Face Pulls 3x12

Summary: 39 working sets
Time: 1hr, 51mins.

Lats didn't want that smoke.
hubie.png

Depends.

On the big 3 I usually stick to 8 or less. On accessory stuff I tend to go lighter and big reps.

You’ll never catch me dl over 5 reps in a working set though.

same here. big lifts under 10, accessories 10+

Back
Top Bottom