STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

anybody here got their own gym equipment at home?

mplsdunk mplsdunk suggested Rep Fitness in the 'purchases that have improved your life thread'

I don't live in a house so i can't put the squat rack, bench, barbells, and plates inside a garage
A bunch of people do in here I think.

you trying to buy some stuff or just wondering?

I remember my dad lifting in his second floor apt. I felt bad for the people below. :lol:

anyone here ever do the "real" ECA stack. ephedrine caffeine Asprin. i did it once lost crazy weight but havent done it in almost 6 years

A bunch of people do in here I think.

you trying to buy some stuff or just wondering?

I remember my dad lifting in his second floor apt. I felt bad for the people below. :lol:

I'm trying to buy most of the equipment if there's a good black friday sale. I have some money set aside to get most of the essential stuff.

I was looking for a power rack with multi-grip handles for pullups, but i want it to extend outside the rack...not inside like most i've seen.

Also, there's the concern about equipment maintenance since it's gonna be outside. I live where it's hot and humid year-round with nonstop rain during the summer. I've read that these conditions will deteriorate your equipment much faster if kept outside.

Rep fitness has a sale going on I know. Idk what they just sent me an email.

my gym keeps a bunch of stuff outside.

Yeah over time it won’t be as pretty but it’s just steel... who cares? Don’t leave the barbell outside though and I’d at least cover the bench so the sun doesn’t ruin the pad.

Can you build a shelter or pavilion type thing?

I usually share this a couple times a year, in the spirit of Black Friday, if you're interested in joining a Life Time Fitness club near you, use my Friends and Family code:
  • $0 joining fee
  • $0 add on fee
  • Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30*
  • Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value).
  • One month (four lessons) of kid's group swim lessons for each junior added to the membership ($70 value).

I usually share this a couple times a year, in the spirit of Black Friday, if you're interested in joining a Life Time Fitness club near you, use my Friends and Family code:
  • $0 joining fee
  • $0 add on fee
  • Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30*
  • Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value).
  • One month (four lessons) of kid's group swim lessons for each junior added to the membership ($70 value).

alchemist iq alchemist iq

anyone here ever do the "real" ECA stack. ephedrine caffeine Asprin. i did it once lost crazy weight but havent done it in almost 6 years
Tried it, worked well but the long term heart conditions that come with it isn't worth imo.

Yea, I've done it in the past with some success. I'm pretty good with stims so I cut the aspirin out. As I've gotten older tho I've become a lot more mindful of what I put into my body tho. Just use whey, caffeine, creatine and fish oil now.

Anyone familiar with water loading and cutting?

I need to stop 5lbs for the meet. I can either screw my self and diet into it or just do aeasy water cut.

im 167 and need to go to163

Tiger fitness is having a pretty good Black Friday sale.

I ordered their new protein “pancake and syrup” flavor lol. hoping it tastes as good as it sounds

Tiger fitness is having a pretty good Black Friday sale.

I ordered their new protein “pancake and syrup” flavor lol. hoping it tastes as good as it sounds

You should blend some sausage or bacon up in that mug.
1575039127762.png

Most likely a glitch but just pay shipping. Enjoy

i copped. we'll find out.

ordered. let’s see what happens

Back
Top Bottom