STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

MagSRT-Bottle-240-Close__67492.1569535387.jpg

This is the best thing I've used for cramping. Alot of people only think of potassium for cramps, but magnesium is so much more important

You see Eddie hall lately? Dude lost hella weight.
Yeah, Eddie has always been an interesting case file to study... Dude was winning gold medals swimming in multiple distances at a national level as a 13-14 year old. He also supposedly gained 1 stone (14 pounds) a year until he was 30 or so. Crazy guy with a crazy work ethic

Dude is def crazy, I remember seeing him chug Dr Pepper just to hit his calories. :lol:

props to him though for cleaning up his diet. Not so much strongman but powerlifting is a different game now. Half these dudes are straight shredded. It’s not like the old days where everyone was kind of fat.

Any tips for counting calories, macros and all that stuff? I used to have a fast metabolism and would never gain weight. Finally gained the weight (191 lbs) and I find it a lot harder to run and keep my body fat percentage down. I’m in the military so I have to run for the PT test. I’ve tried changing up my diet (eating more fruits, vegetables etc.) but I don’t really know how to count carbs, or anything like that. Thanks in advance.

It’s fun as hell man. I never really got down with cardio machines until a bunch of the homies got them now we got a group chat and it gets real heated with the trash talking. :lol:

dudes calling other friend’s wives weak af because they rank higher. :rofl:

we all do the same class and the trash talking ensues. Let me know if you make a profile I’ll add you.

Any tips for counting calories, macros and all that stuff? I used to have a fast metabolism and would never gain weight. Finally gained the weight (191 lbs) and I find it a lot harder to run and keep my body fat percentage down. I’m in the military so I have to run for the PT test. I’ve tried changing up my diet (eating more fruits, vegetables etc.) but I don’t really know how to count carbs, or anything like that. Thanks in advance.

I use the app YAZIO but there are multiple others out there also. Allows you to scan the bar code on most food products and track that way. There’s also nutritional information for like fruits, vegetables and other common foods. It’s fairly simple to track on the daily if it’s something you are committed to doing.

Like on week 1 of my cut/diet

Been doing 40+mins on the rower/stairmaster fasted cardio then hitting the gym later that night. 😑

Been doing 40+mins on the rower/stairmaster fasted cardio then hitting the gym later that night. 😑

I seen someone mention Xpel always thought about taking it... is it legit?

yea expel works well. no need to take it just to take. just like a few days before show

Definitely using xpel. Hopefully that drops most of the weight. Right now I'm having really bad stomach issues, especially with digestion and bloat. Hopefully I can correct it before things get worse and the body breaks down. My guess is that I'm getting to a malnutrition phase cause I cut alot of veggies out as it was making me gassy. I ordered some super food supps and I'm hoping that helps.

Didn't know you did a show...you got pics?

I did a show in 2013 middle weight. I weighed in 7lbs too heavy for lightweight. goal was middle anyway. first show. and basically treated BB as a hobby to lose weight from my fat boy days in highschool.
I have pics somewhere. I'm sure I posted it in here back in 2014.
it was a great experience. I unfortunately didnt have the money to keep up competition. but I still follow meal plans year round.
I miss the supplementation. I just dont have an extra 200 a month.
the guys I competed with were all season vets. and if they werent all like 5'4 u wouldve never guessed they made that 177lb cut. they all easily sit 220 off season.
there was one guy who wasnt a vet and I beat him so I got 4th out of 5. we were back stage and he was pissed. but I was way more peeled than him. my posting was terrible. but getting on stage was awesome. until that day I had never even taken my shirt off at the beach.

my friend that started same I did still competes and he looks great now. but if I had kept at it. I'd probably beat him cuz I was always bigger and stronger.

Anyone catch the Arnold? The top 74kg (163lb) are racing to become the first to hit a 800kg total. Everyone (including me) had money on this guy to hit it first. He started off by hitting a world record squat with 639 squat which put him in the perfect position to hit 800kg... then he proceeds to miss all 3 of his bench and he bombs out of the meet :stoneface: , making his world record squat not count.

he said the carpet was too slippery which messed up his bench. This makes me think:

1. this guy must use **** ton of leg drive on his bench

2. other lifters had no problem with the carpet and they also use leg drive when benching.

I seen someone mention Xpel always thought about taking it... is it legit?
Definitely works. Only thing I use for contest prep diuretic. I won't mess with the RX stuff cause it's not worth the risk for me personally. Xpel works best by starting off with 2 gallons of water then cut your water in half every day till you only drink 1 glass the last day of peak week. If you're not competing, take as directed

Anyone catch the Arnold? The top 74kg (163lb) are racing to become the first to hit a 800kg total. Everyone (including me) had money on this guy to hit it first. He started off by hitting a world record squat with 639 squat which put him in the perfect position to hit 800kg... then he proceeds to miss all 3 of his bench and he bombs out of the meet :stoneface: , making his world record squat not count.

he said the carpet was too slippery which messed up his bench. This makes me think:

1. this guy must use **** ton of leg drive on his bench

2. other lifters had no problem with the carpet and they also use leg drive when benching.

That sucks. I think his last national meet he got injured warming up on deadlifts.

Definitely works. Only thing I use for contest prep diuretic. I won't mess with the RX stuff cause it's not worth the risk for me personally. Xpel works best by starting off with 2 gallons of water then cut your water in half every day till you only drink 1 glass the last day of peak week. If you're not competing, take as directed
I used Redcon 1’s diuretic for my last show it worked a little... in the past I used GAT which just made me lightheaded asf

I used Redcon 1’s diuretic for my last show it worked a little... in the past I used GAT which just made me lightheaded asf
def get xpel then I love redcon stuff so far. their bars are filling but not the greatest but everything else has been great

428 for a pretty easy single. Back down with 360 4x6. Last week I did 342 4x6.

wanted to give a quick first impressions of the stoic knee sleeves compared to the SBD

stoic is cheaper
Stoic support is equal to the SBD (maybe slightly better since they’re brand new)
SBD looks better though
SBD feel more comfortable too because of the cross stitching. The stoic has a one line vertical stitching on the back that itches your back leg.

overall they’re are just as good as the SBD for a cheaper price if you don’t mind the back stitching

Back
Top Bottom