STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I got a massage gun and that thing is a God send.

I’ve just been hooping recently and my body has been going thru it. I can’t recover like I used to and my legs and lower back be screaming the morning after :lol:

It might be all hype but I’ve seen athletes swear by em. I’m obviously not an athlete but taking care of your body is priceless. The authentic ones cost like $700-1000.

does your fitness level match up with how often you hoop? looking into a (knockoff) normatec seems like it would be overkill, supposedly they do work especially for the volume, recovery, & time demands that high preforming athletes have to balance…but i’d imagine it’d be much less efficient/sensible for us in gen pop than managing your activity and/or improving your fitness/strength to meet the demands

gotcha, check this thing out. i’ve had one for like 5 years now and worth every penny. plus you can use it anywhere on your body and the app makes it easy

the recovery modes for after a hard workout are so clutch

had been looking in to these, how often do you use them?

does your fitness level match up with how often you hoop? looking into a (knockoff) normatec seems like it would be overkill, supposedly they do work especially for the volume, recovery, & time demands that high preforming athletes have to balance…but i’d imagine it’d be much less efficient/sensible for us in gen pop than managing your activity and/or improving your fitness/strength to meet the demands

had been looking in to these, how often do you use them?

few times a week

6419938_sd.jpg

Soon..
not sure how good these are but I'm using compression stockings and doing cold showers/ice bath immersions instead.

I have been doing strictly solo outside workouts using the equipment behind the hospital that I live near.

I do pullups, pushups, dips, situps... a little yoga... and a little running.

That has been working well for me... as opposed to going to a really packed gym with a lot of distractions.

I have been doing strictly solo outside workouts using the equipment behind the hospital that I live near.

I do pullups, pushups, dips, situps... a little yoga... and a little running.

That has been working well for me... as opposed to going to a really packed gym with a lot of distractions.
we have our own employee gym that we could use. but it is at the main branch which is out of my way and I don't work at that site so it's a bit of a hassle. so I assembled my own home gym or just drop by close to my nearest community gym instead.

possibly I might do some regular jogs/sprints during MWF whenever I take my son to his new dojo which is pretty close to a cemetery. since I have to wait an hour for him to finish, might as well do some conditioning and circle around it. atleast there isn't that much people.

Anybody have those normatec compression leg sleeves? I seen a knock off brand available on Costco for like 5 bills and was thinking of purchasing.

Used to have one at work I could use for free. It was cool but not worth 500+ bucks to me.
1654314018632.png

Rather take that money and buy a couple pairs of lifting shoes.

I'd also have to start stretching to justify buying something like that.

I can't rock the 4XL AND1 shorts big bro.
:rofl:

I used to rock 12" 3XL shorts and it looked like I was wearing a long skirt.
1654374615063.png

I rock 12" shorts in a large now. They're long but they're not baggy.

I don't think I'll ever be one of them cats in the gym in Ranger panties.

Lotta these dudes showing off the quads but don't even squat to parallel.
2981220-6c977bdb9f8ac61d8bf6a5eb653f64b4.jpg

my gym has an outdoor patio with couple racks/benches. It’s 110 degrees. Good idea working out in the crazy heat?

Back
Top Bottom