STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Short vs Long Biceps?

Which one you have and are you happy or wish you had the other?

I have a long bicep, but wish I could get the nice heart sometimes ... still happy as it looks full all the time.

Congrats ... any reason why you using that circle recording stuff?

whats up with the fish eye lends effect lol. good **** though :pimp:

it was one of those days where i was dragging to get up to the gym 😂 and i forgot to recharge the batteries for the camera i usually use to film my workouts…never like using my phone to record and i have a gang of different types of cameras (which i sometimes switch up depending on what the goal of the workout is) so just grabbed my old 360 camera because it actually had a decent charge and it can run off of a portable charger

PXL_20230128_173738044~2.jpg

😂 saw this @ the gym, thought it was in reference to mike tyson but it turns out it's from a bodybuilder that also has a lisp 🤣🤣🤣 so disappointed...

Any of you guys wear 350 V2’s to the gym?

No. Eww.
hhh4.png

I wear a combination of various Metcons, Chucks or Sabos for deadliffs, and Romaleos 2's or 4's to get through my workouts.

Only folks I ever saw wearing Ye's abominations in the gym were obvious food.
full

Anyone have tips or a video on close grip bench? Tried it twice this week but I’m still mostly feeling it in my chest not my triceps
I also barely used any weight so maybe I need to put more to activate them

Last edited:
Anyone have tips or a video on close grip bench? Tried it twice this week but I’m still mostly feeling it in my chest not my triceps
I also barely used any weight so maybe I need to put more to activate them

isn’t it primarily a chest exercise?

found this tho:

Anybody in here doing muscle-ups?

Finally did my 1st muscle-up (2 reps) about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t been able to hit them consistently again since.. Any pointers?

SB: I’m not into calisthenics, I just think the movement is cool.

Anybody in here doing muscle-ups?

Finally did my 1st muscle-up (2 reps) about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t been able to hit them consistently again since.. Any pointers?

SB: I’m not into calisthenics, I just think the movement is cool.

muscle ups are tough and progress isn’t always a linear path…until true mastery of a skill is gained, such that the ability is almost natural, there will be up & down days. continue to pay attention to your technique, maybe even film yourself to see if there is a/what the difference is between your ‘bad’ & ‘good’ reps…

got some calisthenics ring during the gym closures & muscle ups are definitely on the checklist of things i’d like to be able to do proficiently, i don’t train them enough tho; probably too heavy/not strong enough/lack the technique as well 😅…

How long did you guys take off to get your wisdom teeth ripped out?

Getting 3 out monday, 2 impacted up top. Thinking 2 days since they said I could work in two days.

Back
Top Bottom