STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah man, Heb does not have apple pay. They are starting this new app connected HEB Go system SMH.

You have to find the gym girls...

And there are some dope private gyms I hit up. I never hit up commercial gyms.

WORD.

The Women are out there..You just have to get away from the Base, North Star/Ingram Mall and the River Walk..
La Cantera, UTSA, The Rim, Stone Oak, The Quarry, and The Pearl are flooded with tings.

Texas Strength Systems San Antonio >>>

Home of This Monster

Last edited:
Pretty much figure out your goals (-/+) weight and then figure the macros(Cals/Pro/Fat) you're suppose to eat and prepare meals based off that. Its definitely a dedication thing to eat eggs/oatmeal chicken/rice all the time but you can make it fit to your needs i.e switching out certain foods with others..The key thing is hitting the numbers..Once you get use to it, you can pretty much eyeball everything and add or subtract as needed.

It's a process.

Fam meal prep is easy. I usually buy meat in an easily divisible portion size so I dont even have to bother weighing it ie buy 3lbs of chicken breast and season then throw all them **** in the slow cooker. Come back an hour later, section into either 2 days of 1.5 lbs (6 4oz servings, should be around 144g of protein and like 12-24g of fat depending on how lean) or 3 1lb sections (4 4oz servings, 96g of protein 8-16g of fat) and then figure out your diet around that. Do 4 boil in bags of rice, have some greek yogurt on hand and frozen and fresh fruit or whatever and then in the morning before work you’re not having to prepare anything just grab and go

please, expound…if you know, you know what you need to do

😬 he couldn’t overcome that knee valgus/uneven internal rotation 😮‍💨

if someone fails a squat when they’re damn near done, they got valgus huevos
IMG_2909.png

yo sup fellas. How do i slowly incorporate carbs back into my diet, after going on a no carb for about 4 months? I feel hella weak but dont want to blow up in weight either.

yo sup fellas. How do i slowly incorporate carbs back into my diet, after going on a no carb for about 4 months? I feel hella weak but dont want to blow up in weight either.

I've never gone low/no carb so I'm definitely not qualified to speak on this.

Maybe by counting macros or something and not going over your daily intake target?

Good luck.

why did you cut out carbs and what were the results? since carbs are kinda the body’s preferred energy source it might help to (re) introduce them around/before your workouts or shift to earlier in the day such that you burn through them throughout the day?

I'm gaining right now. so lots to burn and rebuild once I go on vacation this coming weekend. I got 10 days off work. so have the entire days to punish myself.

😂 punish yourself? are you a masochist??

why did you cut out carbs and what were the results? since carbs are kinda the body’s preferred energy source it might help to (re) introduce them around/before your workouts or shift to earlier in the day such that you burn through them throughout the day?

😂 punish yourself? are you a masochist??

Was going thru a tough time in life. Lost 40lb in 4 months. Gym twice a day most days. I’m happy where I’m at physically but would like to start focus on lifting. But def need carbs to maximize my work outs. & I’ll try carbs earlier in the day when I train. Then for dinner probably little to no carbs & see how that goes.

Was going thru a tough time in life. Lost 40lb in 4 months. Gym twice a day most days. I’m happy where I’m at physically but would like to start focus on lifting. But def need carbs to maximize my work outs. & I’ll try carbs earlier in the day when I train. Then for dinner probably little to no carbs & see how that goes.

🫡 hopefully you on the the other side of that tough time…how much lifting were you doing before? depending on how early your session is you could also have carbs for dinner, which for some people makes it easier to fall asleep, then use that for energy the next day’s morning workout in a semi-fasted state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom