STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Vous Church on YouTube. Dawncherie always drops knowledge. 🙏

Boutta start phase 1 of my training today.. watching Vous Church live.
It’s called, clean up the ****ing house that you live in with those pigs that don’t clean ****. Lol :rofl:

Or Nike cleans up for shorts..
Just Do It, Housekeeping Training Module. :lol:

The whole entire house floor & 3 bathrooms. 💪

Easy way to get **** done & get a workout in.

Last edited:
Just ordered animal flex, my joints are 🗑️ now. Can’t really be active like I need to. 39 yrs old, washed smh

Hope this helps, I want to hoop 2x a week and lift 3x

Three times a week?
picard.png

Ole “Imma part-time employee at the gym” head-ahh. Ole “do you even lift?” “sometimes“ looking-ahh boy.
scust.png

Just ordered animal flex, my joints are 🗑️ now. Can’t really be active like I need to. 39 yrs old, washed smh

Hope this helps, I want to hoop 2x a week and lift 3x

Be careful. Basketball and lifting is not a good mix for your body.

I have two friend who tore their ACL from lifting and basketball lol.

One of them tore their acl the hooping after squatting earlier in the afternoon.

Be careful. Basketball and lifting is not a good mix for your body.

I have two friend who tore their ACL from lifting and basketball lol.

One of them tore their acl the hooping after squatting earlier in the afternoon.

that is unfortunate but i don’t see any reason lifting/squatting on the same day or session w/basketball should predispose one to injury athletes literally do this all the time, the precaution that one would need to take when combining sport with lifting is to be smart about the intensity & volume of each thing such that you’re not fried/tired for whatever the next activity is

hopefully i’m not jinxing myself 😅 as #onarelatednote i’m geeking because finally rimgrazed a small ball on a rim that has been haunting me since they put the rims back up at this court after the ‘rona, was trying to take it easy as i’m going to be squatting tonight/early morning & my knees are a bit sore…

Bro, why does it say 3pm on the clock but the Sun outside is shining at 12pm? 🌞☀️

Like directly down, no angle, shadow or shade indicating 3pm.. 🧐? It’s shining at 12pm brody.. wtf?

Are we on the West Coast reading East Coast time on our clocks?

VERY OBVIOUS WITH THE SUN THERE GUYS… 👀🤨

What’s going on NASA? 🌎🌍🌏

Last edited:
Anybody in a big city? What is your gym like with TikTok being so popular? I love working out in a busy gym but I couldn’t image ducking tripods & avoiding TikTok gym skits

i see folks w/tripods recording their lifts, shoot i’m one of them 😅…but never seen anyone doing anything like a skit and everyone i’ve seen is fairly respectful about keeping their things out the way/not bother others in the gym/cause drama but for all i know they could be going crazy on the tik tok…i think the people that go hard with that stuff figure out relatively quickly where & when to go get their videos done, a lot of new gyms incentivize ‘content creators’ by building in space creation (editing rooms, wings in the gym specifically designed for taking pics)

Anybody in a big city? What is your gym like with TikTok being so popular? I love working out in a busy gym but I couldn’t image ducking tripods & avoiding TikTok gym skits

I prolly hit 8-12 different gyms in various states each year and never have any issues with that, it's not even on my radar.

It prolly helps to big and skrong enough that I don't "duck" **** when I go.
usure.png

i see folks w/tripods recording their lifts, shoot i’m one of them 😅…but never seen anyone doing anything like a skit and everyone i’ve seen is fairly respectful about keeping their things out the way/not bother others in the gym/cause drama but for all i know they could be going crazy on the tik tok…i think the people that go hard with that stuff figure out relatively quickly where & when to go get their videos done, a lot of new gyms incentivize ‘content creators’ by building in space creation (editing rooms, wings in the gym specifically designed for taking pics)
A posing room cool.. but a content room? LMAO that’s wild

A posing room cool.. but a content room? LMAO that’s wild

i wish i could remember the name of it, it was in philly i believe and it is specifically for folk that want to be ‘influencers’ but the facilities were looked a1…there’s places like alphaland too

Back
Top Bottom