STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Might need to finally try some pre workout
I could use something to help up my workout intensity

I had anxiety for the first time a few years ago, felt like my heart was gonna explode out of my chest. Ngl it made me scared to try anything that is gonna increase my heart rate :lol: I just gotta get over it

I tried Gorilla Mode and that **** was giving me some serious headaches. **** was so bad that I'd get to the gym just to leave. I've used GAT as well. That one was legit.

really? haven’t tried it but read good things about that brand and the cat that is part owner is a stickler for putting efficacious doses of ingredients into their formulations, it probably the only preworkout i’ve considered buying seriously…do you remember which it was?

They don't.
yeshrug.png

All preworkouts aren't the same, just like all protein powders, vitamins, and gym shoes aren't the same.

Nothing wrong with picking up the stuff from the bottom shelf at Walmart, but you kinda get what you pay for.

Also, let's remember that some of these folks don't lift often/heavy/long enough to need anything serious.
Gym-Kermit.png

definitely true in my case, generally i don’t really understand why i would need to be on go mode for every session & it’s probably true that most don’t even lift/train in a way that would necessitate using a preworkout, i know i don’t…altho i probably could have used the boost for my morning session, weights felt light but the energy to move them with that vigor (⏸️) just wasn’t there but them is the breaks #itbelikethatsometimes

thanks. just asking because some products seem to be more of a placebo than actually having some real effect. I have tried some that don't have any effect and some that I feel had some effect. the only downside is that the ones with some sort of reaction are more costly. :lol:

true, in fact some ingredients in a lot of preworkouts are there only to elicit an effect to make it feel like it is doing something…

Might need to finally try some pre workout
I could use something to help up my workout intensity

I had anxiety for the first time a few years ago, felt like my heart was gonna explode out of my chest. Ngl it made me scared to try anything that is gonna increase my heart rate :lol: I just gotta get over it

To each his own but I never really understood this fear. Doesn't the exercise itself increase your heart rate too?
usure.png

really? haven’t tried it but read good things about that brand and the cat that is part owner is a stickler for putting efficacious doses of ingredients into their formulations, it probably the only preworkout i’ve considered buying seriously…do you remember which it was?

definitely true in my case, generally i don’t really understand why i would need to be on go mode for every session & it’s probably true that most don’t even lift/train in a way that would necessitate using a preworkout, i know i don’t…altho i probably could have used the boost for my morning session, weights felt light but the energy to move them with that vigor (⏸️) just wasn’t there but them is the breaks #itbelikethatsometimes

true, in fact some ingredients in a lot of preworkouts are there only to elicit an effect to make it feel like it is doing something…
Yeah man. I follow Derek’s YT channel which is why I tried it out. It just wasn’t for me. The **** was clunky when I got it too so maybe it was old, expired, idk but I haven’t tried it since.

Yeah man. I follow Derek’s YT channel which is why I tried it out. It just wasn’t for me. The **** was clunky when I got it too so maybe it was old, expired, idk but I haven’t tried it since.

that’s unfortunate, are/were you a consistent preworkout user before this? did you see they have any energy drink now too?

• C4 Original - weak ****. I use this at work instead of drinking coffee
  • C4 Ripped
  • C4 Ultimate
  • Kaged
  • Myth Journey - better than C4
  • Dr. Jekyll - was a great weak daily driver; no longer made
  • Hyde - use this as a base before competitions
  • Koala Freak - tastes terrible but works well
  • Total War
  • Pre JYM
  • LIT
  • Nitraflex
  • PMP
  • Vortex
  • Legend - Ghost products are trash
  • N.O.-XPLODE - would have me ****ting again before I finished squat warm-ups
  • Prolific

Just a few of the ones I can recall taking. Favorite dailies are in blue.

I won't use Ghost or BSN products off the strength of their trash preworkouts, even if they're free.

Since my OG Jekyll got discontinued and became stim-free trash, I mostly make my own. I can control the "strength" of each dose, don't run out, can't have it discontinued, and save 50-66% or more on each serving. (I ain't rich like Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu to be blowing two bucks a scoop.
hubie.png
)

GAT nitraflex
gorilla mode
kaged

Some of my recent everyday drivers

But def more extreme stuff in the past with DMAA and all that but just to experiment

ESP extreme is wild af

Don’t get me wrong if I run out of pre, I’ll grab those C4 drinks for a few days until the re up. Just doesn’t hit the same. Pump isn’t as good, not as focused, not as euphoric, endurance isn’t the same.

This is years of experimenting and testing out pres so I can really feel the difference when one is a banger or not.

^This.

It's possible to be a connoisseur of #POWDA just like it is to be one of wine.

If you're taking two scoops of something before you hit the gym, it's prolly underdosed.

Bruh this thread has been funny af lately.. can’t wait to see what’s going on around Thanksgiving time 😂😂

The pretentiousness is insane but I get it. As I’ve said, everybody has different fitness goals just like everybody has different life goals, priorities, interests, schedules, so you have to do what works for you which includes what diets you employ and what supplements you take.

There are some things that are categorically bad for you when it comes to fitness and nutrition but there isn’t one path to “success” here - there’s just your own that you decide to take.

I’ve been really feeling this kaged brand

I didn’t expect much but it feels great and I read into it and apparently they use a bunch of hydration ish like coconut water etc

I have their night time fat burning sleep aid. I think it works better than Lean PM. About to run out and going to re-up later today when I place my AMZN order later

If referring to pre talk

I think a lot of the comment might come off as pretentious but I’m just stating which is higher quality in the end

Like I said before w the svedka comment

You can drink that, yeah it’ll get you drunk, but you also take everything else that comes w the low price tag and quality

I’m not gonna tell a mf stop drinking monster energy but damn if they knew what was in that **** 😰

If referring to pre talk

I think a lot of the comment might come off as pretentious but I’m just stating which is higher quality in the end

Like I said before w the svedka comment

You can drink that, yeah it’ll get you drunk, but you also take everything else that comes w the low price tag and quality

I’m not gonna tell a mf stop drinking monster energy but damn if they knew what was in that **** 😰

I was mostly referring to the “two of these dudes don’t even *eat” and “rotgut” comments.

What are the negative effects from a C4 or 6 Star tier Pre that are akin to the hangover one experiences after consuming well liquor?

For the lifters, if y’all still giving recommendations, what protein and multivitamin are y’all taking?

I was mostly referring to the “two of these dudes don’t even *eat” and “rotgut” comments.

What are the negative effects from a C4 or 6 Star tier Pre that are akin to the hangover one experiences after consuming well liquor?

umad.png

If calling cats out for not eating food in an staying/getting in shape thread is pretentious, I don't know what to tell you.

As far as the negative effects, rotgut doesn't jack everyone's stomach up because some folks are more sensitive than others. I can literally hit a scoop of C4 and go on about my day like it was Mountain Dew, that ****'s weak to me.

A negative effect of using stepped on #POWDA would vary from user to user. Me personally, I know I'm not seeing top numbers on that. The perceived effects might not even last a whole workout. A BBer might not get the pump they're seeking, it'd depend on the person.

Again, for folks going to the gym and using mostly machines, "lifting" for 45-60 minutes, not going heavy, etc., then nah, you don't really need top shelf and SIXSTAR or C4 is legit for them.

It's levels to this ish.
manny.png

umad.png

If calling cats out for not eating food in an staying/getting in shape thread is pretentious, I don't know what to tell you.

As far as the negative effects, rotgut doesn't jack everyone's stomach up because some folks are more sensitive than others. I can literally hit a scoop of C4 and go on about my day like it was Mountain Dew, that ****'s weak to me.

A negative effect of using stepped on #POWDA would vary from user to user. Me personally, I know I'm not seeing top numbers on that. The perceived effects might not even last a whole workout. A BBer might not get the pump they're seeking, it'd depend on the person.

Again, for folks going to the gym and using mostly machines, "lifting" for 45-60 minutes, not going heavy, etc., then nah, you don't really need top shelf and SIXSTAR or C4 is legit for them.

It's levels to this ish.
manny.png

Thank you for elaborating. I understand where you are coming from.

that’s unfortunate, are/were you a consistent preworkout user before this? did you see they have any energy drink now too?
I've been using PWO since 2010/11, I started in Iraq w/ Jacked3D. I wasn't aware of any energy drinks from Gorilla but after my exp with the PWO, I'm good on that :lol:
i’m not a fan of gorilla mode. it gave me mad headaches.
Ok so it wasn't just me.

Back
Top Bottom