STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thank you for elaborating. I understand where you are coming from.

No, you really don’t, but it’s all good. Everyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it’s not hurting anyone else.
hubie.png

No, you really don’t, but it’s all good. Everyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it’s not hurting anyone else.
hubie.png

What :lol:

How can you comment on my understanding of your post? Do you believe the excerpt below is above my level of comprehension?

The perceived effects might not even last a whole workout. A BBer might not get the pump they're seeking, it'd depend on the person.

Again, for folks going to the gym and using mostly machines, "lifting" for 45-60 minutes, not going heavy, etc., then nah, you don't really need top shelf and SIXSTAR or C4 is legit for them.

It's levels to this ish.

I ruminated on the situation before you even posted that and came to a similar conclusion. I am sure there are things that are very important to me that I choose to spend time and money on that don’t matter to you or other BBers. That doesn’t preclude me from understanding that a BBer is going to value the quality of their pre-workout more than me similar to how I value Super 150s wool and 7-Folds in a manner which they simply don’t.

But perhaps I am fundamentally off base and there was a deeper message in your post.

What :lol:

How can you comment on my understanding of your post? Do you believe the excerpt below is above my level of comprehension?

I ruminated on the situation before you even posted that and came to a similar conclusion. I am sure there are things that are very important to me that I choose to spend time and money on that don’t matter to you or other BBers. That doesn’t preclude me from understanding that a BBer is going to value the quality of their pre-workout more than me similar to how I value Super 150s wool and 7-Folds in a manner which they simply don’t.

But perhaps I am fundamentally off base and there was a deeper message in your post.

SBVs.gif

I believe what I'm trying to convey can only be understood by others such as checks mcgee checks mcgee . If you disagree that's your take on it, not mine.

There is no need for you to keep responding about this. We don't dee eye to eye on the vast majority of ish we discuss in here. That's fine, let's just move on.
ld.png

Two scoop a that WAR get you ready for just that

Also if you wanna really have a ****ing skin peeling pump

Take a gram of ARGININE

Do not do this everyday tho 😂
that skin peeling is annoying as hell. more so right now since I peel even more during fall/winter. good thing my lady bought me some cream that works.

do you have hypertension? I take less than the recommended dose as it spikes up my blood pressure. I just feel the effect almost immediately. mine would be a throbbing sensation.

not sure.

idk if anyone knows this, but the original gorilla mode pre workout had DMHA in it, which is basically a cousin to DMAA (methylhexanamine). i'd like to think thats why I got a bad headache.

DMHA is also banned in many tested powerlifting federations and you would fail a drug test if you took a pre workout with DMHA in it.

All this preworkout talk just confirmed why I just stick with the basic cheap stuff. Like every other drug you build tolerance, start looking for bigger "pumps" and energy. I dont need all that. I know im already building tolerance cause the firsr few times I ever took preworkout I wad twitching like hell which doesnt happen anymore. :lol:

All this preworkout talk just confirmed why I just stick with the basic cheap stuff. Like every other drug you build tolerance, start looking for bigger "pumps" and energy. I dont need all that. I know im already building tolerance cause the firsr few times I ever took preworkout I wad twitching like hell which doesnt happen anymore. :lol:

Ehhhh I’m not quite sure this analogy works. In theory, I liked the analogy to liquor - a Svedka vs a Grey Goose. The same amount of both get you drunk but the Goose is smoother and does not have the nasty effects of the Svedka. The problem is that no effects similar to a bad hangover were identified for a basic pres. It was more like “It just won’t get you as drunk” or “It will wear off by the time you get to the club”.

In general, I certainly can not refute going for a premium/superior offering. However, I can see why someone would settle for less if they are not as dedicated, vested or knowledgeable in that area and/or do not need what comes with the premium.

Ehhhh I’m not quite sure this analogy works. In theory, I liked the analogy to liquor - a Svedka vs a Grey Goose. The same amount of both get you drunk but the Goose is smoother and does not have the nasty effects of the Svedka. The problem is that no effects similar to a bad hangover were identified for a basic pres. It was more like “It just won’t get you as drunk” or “It will wear off by the time you get to the club”.

In general, I certainly can not refute going for a premium/superior offering. However, I can see why someone would settle for less if they are not as dedicated, vested or knowledgeable in that area and/or do not need what comes with the premium.

Wear off, get you as drunk all indicate some type of increased intoxicating effects all associated with tolerance. I dont need exposure to better highs of preworkout.

My homeboy takes Adderall and pre workout before his sessions. I keep telling him that his heart is going to explode :lol:

Under no circumstances does this sound good but is it also a high dosage? The prescription and/or hard drug for gains/losses is way too far TO ME

Back
Top Bottom