STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My homeboy takes Adderall and pre workout before his sessions. I keep telling him that his heart is going to explode :lol:
I asked my doctor about this recently not because I need it for my workout but because I'm working and studying at the same time. the amount of physical and mental fatigue especially at my age can get quite challenging now. especially if I had to include taking care of my family and working out as well. he didn't allow me to have it considering my hypertensions although he would prescribe something different instead. which reminds me that I have to book an appointment with him for that prescription.

Why bother showing The Fats to the weight section when giving them the introductory tour?

Wouldn’t it be better to focus on the cardio machines, PTs, events & classes (or direct them to the closet Pizza Planet Fitness)?
stopitslime.png

Was going to take the day off lifting but had too much time on my hands cause I didnt have to work so I lifted anyway and went for a 5 mile walk.....then I ended up getting called to work for a few hours anyway.

I did have a episode where I walked over to a empty bench and took a weight off and this dude walked over like "put that back!" I was like oh you on here he was like again "put that back!". :lol:

I told him EAD and put the weight back on the floor.

I wouldn't have put the weight back.
manny.png

If I take something in the gym, it stays taken until I decide I don't want it any more.
dame2.png

If you try to take some ish I'm not done with, somebody's getting wet, word to water.
dame2.png
fredo.png

Lmao I’ve had a couple incidents since I moved to a nicer area

I was super setting meadows rows and flat arm lat pushdown on cables and they were right next to each other

Dude hopped onto my rows and started taking plates off, I nicely said hey I’m using that and he says YOU CANT USE BOTH

I almost hit dude with a plate for real it got heated real quick

For the record I told him he could hop in but he was clearly looking for trouble lol

Back
Top Bottom