STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For my old heads, who remembers DS Craze this **** was like meth. Had you working out for hours at any giving time. It wasn’t even the Jitters you were in the zone with focus. It’s like you didn’t even notice.

They had to take this **** off shelves just like OG Jack3d.

1696682057691.jpeg

Any avid gym goers in here ever take a whole week or 2 off?

I’m thinking about doing so. My shoulder hurts, feel like I sprained my wrist & my lower abdomen has been sore for about a week now. Aside from the abdominal soreness none of these have really hampered my workouts so I’ve just been working through them.

I probably just need a break fr

Sounds like you're cooked.

Take the time off.

back at it after 5-6 days off, just walks, allergies & a runny nose…also started back on the creatine this week after a almost 4 month hiatus, hoping to see a boost from it!

glad to see yo back. been back to creatine for a while now (about a month) and the results have been drastic. combo of egg, milk and home brewed coffee. also taking up some protein supplement to help with the bowels.

Attachments

• siggi.png
    siggi.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 291
glad to see yo back. been back to creatine for a while now (about a month) and the results have been drastic. combo of egg, milk and home brewed coffee. also taking up some protein supplement to help with the bowels.
speaking of protein, I'll check out the freezer to prepare some good 'ol steak for supper. yum yum.

For my old heads, who remembers DS Craze this **** was like meth. Had you working out for hours at any giving time. It wasn’t even the Jitters you were in the zone with focus. It’s like you didn’t even notice.

They had to take this **** off shelves just like OG Jack3d.

1696682057691.jpeg

sad how far the hodgetwins fell off.

now they some MAGA dudes who go by the name "conservative twins"

For reference and my own edification, I completed the @deuservat 3 cardio machine special today (25 elliptical, 20 bike, 20 Stairmaster) along with lifting and I have to say…

Respectfully, there is no way in hell you are doing bulking of any sort with that regimen + weightlifting + fasting +supps without eating a **** ton of calories, particularly protein. Maybe not even if you do that.

It’s not serious enough for me to look up an old post with pictures of workout numbers but I am almost certain they were higher than mine and I know I couldn’t bulk like this. Get stronger, absolutely. Bulk doe?
1696711222812.gif

For reference and my own edification, I completed the @deuservat 3 cardio machine special today (25 elliptical, 20 bike, 20 Stairmaster) along with lifting and I have to say…

Respectfully, there is no way in hell you are doing bulking of any sort with that regimen + weightlifting + fasting +supps without eating a **** ton of calories, particularly protein. Maybe not even if you do that.

It’s not serious enough for me to look up an old post with pictures of workout numbers but I am almost certain they were higher than mine and I know I couldn’t bulk like this. Get stronger, absolutely. Bulk doe?
1696711222812.gif

😮‍💨😂😂😂 not this again…to be fair bro stated he’s not trying to ‘bulk’ by the common understanding of the word 😂…so heeen really trying to get bigger or even stronger per se, his protocol is based on the nebulous benefits of prolonged fasting & a preference to cardiovascular exercise, endurance, & perhaps being better at jiujitsu

given that is the circumstance, it would definitely be very difficult to keep, much more so add any additional muscle or even improve strength really (altho strength is a kind of skill, so it is entirely possible to technically be losing muscle but actually progress with increasing reps/sets/weight by actually getting better at the skill of strength)

Last edited:

1696711222812.gif

I dont want to go over 215 lbs. Ive said bulking is the wrong word for me to use here. I want to cut fat off all my vanity muscles while keeping reasonable strength and being in top notch cardiovascular shape.

My idea of "bulking" is a lazy workout day when I dont do as much cardio and just skip to the lifting. Im not trying to go over 215lbs so I play a delicate game between lifting, cardio and fasting. Been pretty stable so far with minimal fluctuations inn either direction.

And you dont get points for doing the half @$$ed version of my cardio circuit. :lol:

My guy casually hitting backflips in the gym lmaoooo

😂😮‍💨 it ain’t that casual, my timing is still off…but i’m trying to at least keep the skill for as long as i can by exposure. backflips aren’t that difficult or technical (front flips on the other hand are kinda terrifying 😮‍💨) it just requires a that full send commitment

I honestly
I dont want to go over 215 lbs. Ive said bulking is the wrong word for me to use here. I want to cut fat off all my vanity muscles while keeping reasonable strength and being in top notch cardiovascular shape.

My idea of "bulking" is a lazy workout day when I dont do as much cardio and just skip to the lifting. Im not trying to go over 215lbs so I play a delicate game between lifting, cardio and fasting. Been pretty stable so far with minimal fluctuations inn either direction.

And you dont get points for doing the half @$$ed version of my cardio circuit. :lol:

I’m not even looking for points, it was just an observation. Especially because that Stairmaster was HITTING and I know you use it for an extended period. But as I’ve said, everyone’s body is different so that probably pays a part in it. I was going to say “I haven’t been 215 in over a decade” but I was looking at an old headshot from 2018 a few months back and I was definitely 215-ish :sick: :smh:

:emoji_cat:-*** dudes asking if you're using some random ish halfway across the gym instead of paying The Iron Price for it.
scust.png

They be the same dudes that randomly give you the nod like they cool with you when they walk in to the gym. I ain't never talk to you in my life, foh random prawn.
birdman2.png

:emoji_cat:-*** dudes asking if you're using some random ish halfway across the gym instead of paying The Iron Price for it.
scust.png

They be the same dudes that randomly give you the nod like they cool with you when they walk in to the gym. I ain't never talk to you in my life, foh random prawn.
birdman2.png

😂 what would be the iron price in this context? and how cool you do you have to be to give the nod in the jump tho 😂

I honestly

I’m not even looking for points, it was just an observation. Especially because that Stairmaster was HITTING and I know you use it for an extended period. But as I’ve said, everyone’s body is different so that probably pays a part in it. I was going to say “I haven’t been 215 in over a decade” but I was looking at an old headshot from 2018 a few months back and I was definitely 215-ish :sick: :smh:

I was 230 to 240ish a year ago. Been as high as 260 when I was studying for my core exam. :sick:

I saw my family this weekend apparently I look like a whole different person. :lol: I think 215 is a healthy weight for me. I dipped down to 205 at some point in the beginning of the year and really was looking like my man from The Pianist.

😂 what would be the iron price in this context? and how cool you do you have to be to give the nod in the jump tho 😂

The Iron Price would be taking the piece of equipment you need, not standing by for 15 seconds before I look up in your direction before you ask me if I'm using something I haven't even looked at all day.
Cam

If you're not a breh and I don't say what's up to you every gym sesh, don't bother nodding at me since I don't fw you like that.

Even the majority of the folks that work at the gym that try to nod, speak, or smile when I walk in get the
POSTEDONTHECORNER -GOOD NIGHT (meek mill diss) - Z 107.9

treatment.

Back
Top Bottom