STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

sabu.png
jKKyKN6.png

I bet his 1RM leg extension max is still higher than yours though.
troll.png

IMG_0796.png

anyone ever use one of those ‘waist trainer’ compression type deals instead of a belt? in theory seems like it would mostly work the same, tho without the adjustability or as solid a material to brace against…

going to try working up to some heavy deadlifts tonight…see how the hamstring holding up, grip has been trash lately maybe it’s because my calluses have almost gone away

the problem with the wait trainer things is that if it stretches it’ll limit the ability to push against it to create pressure

the problem with the wait trainer things is that if it stretches it’ll limit the ability to push against it to create pressure

yea, that would be one of the negatives, altho i’m not sure sure how adjustable/stretchy those waist support things are, just curious if the effect of wearing them might give a similar benefit to a low level belt…thought about it after seeing an ad for them & theoretically it seems like it would be more secure & consistent than the cheap belt i use that’s doesn’t really stay in place

anyone ever use one of those ‘waist trainer’ compression type deals instead of a belt? in theory seems like it would mostly work the same, tho without the adjustability or as solid a material to brace against…

going to try working up to some heavy deadlifts tonight…see how the hamstring holding up, grip has been trash lately maybe it’s because my calluses have almost gone away

No, I have testes so I don't wear a waist trainer.
ILLROOTS | Soulja Boy Interview With The Breakfast Club

Also, a waist trainer isn't 10-13mm of tanned leather designed for the lifting of heavy things, so there's that...
Shannon Sharpe

yea, that would be one of the negatives, altho i’m not sure sure how adjustable/stretchy those waist support things are, just curious if the effect of wearing them might give a similar benefit to a low level belt…thought about it after seeing an ad for them & theoretically it seems like it would be more secure & consistent than the cheap belt i use that’s doesn’t really stay in place

Maybe get a non-cheap belt then?

Last time I checked, even my most expensive belt (over 400) was still cheaper than a new spine/surgery.
ufdup.png

Anybody use preworkout? Looks to get the best Non Stim

Of course we use prework aka that #POWDA! You must be new here.
mjtf.png

'Best stim-free preworkout?' That's kind of an oxymoron. Both the best non-stim pre and the worst are essentially pump products, and most won't have enough beta alanine and citrulline to make a difference.

Removing the stims removes most of the measurable benefits of taking a #POWDA! in the first place.

Find one that fits your budget and flavor palate and go from there, but as someone who's taken stim-free ones just to see the difference, I wouldn't bother. Just save your money.
yeshrug.png

Of course we use prework aka that #POWDA! You must be new here.
mjtf.png

'Best stim-free preworkout?' That's kind of an oxymoron. Both the best non-stim pre and the worst are essentially pump products, and most won't have enough beta alanine and citrulline to make a difference.

Removing the stims removes most of the measurable benefits of taking a #POWDA! in the first place.

Find one that fits your budget and flavor palate and go from there, but as someone who's taken stim-free ones just to see the difference, I wouldn't bother. Just save your money.
yeshrug.png
When I say stim free I meant caffeine free. Don’t want 300mg of caffeine at 6pm

No, I have testes so I don't wear a waist trainer.
ILLROOTS | Soulja Boy Interview With The Breakfast Club

Also, a waist trainer isn't 10-13mm of tanned leather designed for the lifting of heavy things, so there's that...
Shannon Sharpe

Maybe get a non-cheap belt then?

Last time I checked, even my most expensive belt (over 400) was still cheaper than a new spine/surgery.
ufdup.png

i only recently started wearing a belt and a rarely use it…i bought it as an experiment of sorts in what it is like to use a belt but if these ‘waist trainer’ things create an approximation of some of the support it might be a more intermediate & more convenient tool 🤷🏿‍♂️

When I say stim free I meant caffeine free. Don’t want 300mg of caffeine at 6pm

what are you looking for the preworkout to do?

In all seriousness, I went back through the old bodybuilding forums and the caffeine free pre workout I kept seeing recommended was PES High Volume.

Back
Top Bottom