STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i only recently started wearing a belt and a rarely use it…i bought it as an experiment of sorts in what it is like to use a belt but if these ‘waist trainer’ things create an approximation of some of the support it might be a more intermediate & more convenient tool 🤷🏿‍♂️

Not my vertebrae, not my bidness.
hubie.png

Seems like a gimmick for the Fats.

Instead of just taking that #POWDA! they can just eat jelly beans instead.

Folks always tryna eat instead of put in that real work.

Fat fukks.
hhh4.png
Those beans are just like energy gels. A source of sugar . It’s mainly for endurance things like biking and running.

Only wanted to hit one compound movement today and it was between deadlift and bench, ended just hitting the bench topped out at 305lb.

Finished up my first round of the ed coan deadlift program today ahat ahat Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Went from 255 to 285 pretty easily. I feel like I could hit 315 on the right day already I might try next week. But either way I’m gonna run it again prob a couple more times at least.. I’m gonna go heavier on all the accessory lifts next time too

its a great peaking program for deadlifts for sure.

sadly the program doesnt work for me anymore now that ive been powerlifting for so a while now. i need to deadlift twice a week to put pounds to my deadlift max.

Back
Top Bottom