STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

5.SMARTYXLSupineAngle_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Just go ahead and cancel that pa, you not no real roller to need this. Your wife won't be able to unsee what she sees when you start playing with that.

Theres an advanced blue belt who seems hell bent on turning me into a killa who said this is a quick way to get better especially if you cant go twice a day like some of these jobless younger guys. He also invited me to his weird off the clock training sessions at his clothing store. He is a cool dude. In any other situation that would raise red flags for some sexual underground fight club for middle aged men.

Theres an advanced blue belt who seems hell bent on turning me into a killa who said this is a quick way to get better especially if you cant go twice a day like some of these jobless younger guys. He also invited me to his weird off the clock training sessions at his clothing store. He is a cool dude. In any other situation that would raise red flags for some sexual underground fight club for middle aged men.
Protect ya angus

Lots of judo this morning. All that throwing makes me nervous. One wrong landing and its a trip to the ortho clinic.

question

3 days into 16:8 fast and i'm down 3 lbs . could that be just water or is this **** really working ?

hasn't been hard at all but my other question was, can i do this 5 days a week and eat regular on weekends ? or this is something i have to strictly stick to ? just asking if anyone done it this way and saw results ?

question

3 days into 16:8 fast and i'm down 3 lbs . could that be just water or is this **** really working ?

hasn't been hard at all but my other question was, can i do this 5 days a week and eat regular on weekends ? or this is something i have to strictly stick to ? just asking if anyone done it this way and saw results ?

could be certainly be water weight...these fasting protocols generally work the same as as controlling/restricting calories, as long as your body sees your calorie intake as a deficit, one can definitely make it work...if it is maintained for long enough it could become baseline at which point if/when the calories inevitably creep up the weight will come back with a vengeance if the other things aren't on point

question

it has to be strict although you will eventually hit a plateau. the main aspect of it is for health reasons, not just weight loss in general. I was doing that before I got I have to cycle a lot of things in my life. I'm slowly restarting it again.

question

ADVERTISEMEN​
i work out on my fasting days. It def speeds up the whole process but fasting alone wont make you lose 3 lbs that quickly. Ive been doing more body building recently so my weight loss has stagnated a bit

transportation woes kept me out of my gym routine to finish off the year/start this year& my low back kinda randomly was super stiff in the mornings, oldness/washedness continues its creep up 😮‍💨 hoops & deadlifts today, it was a good time being caffeinated after not having had any caffeine for a couple months…waiting on these lifting straps tho

How do ya'll group your days?

When I am in there I really try to do push day (upper)
Pull day( Upper/lower)

Then a day dedicated to cardio and a day for lower body

I do a full body workout (3) times a week with (2) days of low impact cardio and (1) day of HIIT w/abs.

One full-body day I do barbells, the other is dumbells/calisthenics and the last is machines/cable.

I've been thinking about switching back to Upper, Lower, Cardio, Upper, Lower Cardio to shake things up.

Back
Top Bottom